Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers

These look absolutely nailed. Just need Portugal to nab another goal and I can''t see anything stopping it.Regretting my Norwegian pick now, was tempted to go with England but couldnt bring myself to do it..

Yes. Hungary''s 5-0 now England 4-0 and Germany 2-0 These are safe

Portugal 2-1 still and of course Spain to come(0-0 after 14 mins)

Russia 2-0[Y]

Germany 3-0[Y]

England 5-0[Y]

Hungary 5-0[Y]

Portugal 2-1[Y]

All safe

Spain 2-0 35 mins...

They think it''s Moldova......

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Russia 2-0[Y]

Germany 3-0[Y]

England 5-0[Y]

Hungary 5-0[Y]

Portugal 2-1[Y]

All safe

Spain 2-0 35 mins...

They think it''s Moldova......

[/quote]

.........It is now[:D]

Spain 5-0[Y]

22 goals for this time Scooby. But 1 against[:O].....shame on you[;)]

Well done buddy. A great effort and you made all the right calls. That''s the first win of the season and I''m chuffed to bits. Especially as it''s this weekend so that when I go to Colney tomorrow I can tell Ricky Martin that we''re on our way towards next year''s cheque[Y]

And well done all you PUPs for getting the suggestions made early to enable Scooby to strut his stuff[H]

And now my favourite bit as I get to ammend Ray''s signature to include yet another winning week : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,2, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, yes Norfolkchance1 £1673 for the Academy,so far.

Well done Scooby!!!!!I do enjoy International weeks, I''m just sweating on 4 results in the Americas overnight that will net me a 12 team acca at odds of 32/1.The 8 europeans all won...

Thanks guys and girls for all the assistance.  A good team effort as always.  I have to admit I think I got lucky with Nutty giving me this week, although Portugal did have me sweating for a while.  Onwards and upwards PUP''s !!!

Well done Scoobs, I expected nothing less from you! [Y][B][<:o)]

Good to see the Pups winning again, just a shame that FONCY are no longer with us. [:(]

Awesomely done Scooby - great stuff! Unfortunately been very busy this week - very sorry - but I am assuming I can still do a late (understatement) pick?

If I am still allowed, then I''ll go for Sheffield United to win away at Scunthorpe please.

Sorry again, and well done again!

Well done on the win!

Also did anyone notice that Swindon lost. - they played mid week, Leyton Orient didn''t. The theory from Billy is true! I''m even more gutted as I almost went for LO to win! Oh well!

Sorry I''m late!  I didn''t think this thread would be up for the internationals!

Can I still have a pick?

If I can I''ll go with Crawley to beat Portsmouth tomorrow.

Sorry guys.........