Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

WACCOE in meltdown again

I just registered on there to have a look and got banned before I had even posted. Probably didn''t help that I registered as Snakepit Harry. [:P]

Some gems from WACCOE...

Norwich are going to end up with the same midfield we had in League 1

Cya snoddy. Forever norwichs feeder club..

They''ve just bid £4m for Curtis Davies, they can''t be that minted surely?

This is just wonderful...

Chris Hughton: "We''ll carry on from where Paul left off, what did he do to get this club where it is today?"
Norwich board: "Raid LUFC for their best players on the cheap"
Chris Hughton: "Done."

I''m not going to get teary eyed about Snodgrass, call him a judas or hate a club that is the most placid in the UK. They''re both irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

It''s the same old s**t for years. How the f**k have Norwich managed to do what we''ve failed to do? And then they go and take a young, talented, progressive, attacking midfield from us, because our board are that f**king inept and lacking in ambition...happy days.

"I hope to fuck you can sleep nights Snoddy, fans don''t have the lucrative options you have. Piss off and play for that Norfolk shite, you''ve been at the biggest club you''ll ever play for and one day you might appreciate what it was like to pull on that white shirt and represent one of the greatest club sides in the world, something Norwich will never be.This club will rise again"

Haha

The funniest thing above all else is their belief that Leeds are still a big club with pulling power!

They don''t own their ground, rent it along with the training facility, can''t keep their best players, half fill the statia whcih requires some major upgrading money that Leeds just don''t have and now they have the best suited manager to match the whinging fans!

I once had a real soft spot for Leeds, they had a good following, some level headed fans and a hlaf decent side.

Have to feel sorry for the fans but before they went into administration the fans were happy to watch those high earning players put the club into a position they are paying for now, along with Portsmouth, you didn''t hear the fans whine too much when Manderic was paying the high wages and keeping Pompy up there.

Well done to the small club from Norfolk, done things the right way and we will be debt free this year, own our ground, upgrading our training facilities and now have cat 1 youth registration which should improve on our young talent in future.

Maybe instead of hating Norwich, Leeds fans should push the board to follow the Norwich model to success!

"One of the greatest club sides in the world" -oh please, stop it now.

Formed in 1920. Purple patch between 1965 and 1975-and as many finals and trophies lost because their leading players bottled it when it mattered the most.

Brian Clough had it right when he told them they had cheated their way to the trophies they did win. He might have turned them around and made them real winners of the European Cup, not pretend ones whose fans, when they lost a final, again, showed their true colours by trashing Paris. WACCOE-desperate isn''t it, maybe the only club in the world who still think they won something when they didn''t, maybe it should catch on and we should all give ourselves the odd trophy when, in reality, we missed out, its easy-NCFC, Premier League Winners 1993 has a nice ring to it.

A Manager who had many a bribe accusation hanging around him, ones that clung to some of his players as well. They venerate the image of their nastiest player with a statue outside the ground, that says it all-shame his ability as  a player was so overshadowed by his snide, bullying, arrogant manner on the pitch where he and Giles would threaten to break opponents legs and have no qualms about carrying it out if need be. They could only ever have played for Leeds.

Over two decades on from their last title, the one Man Utd lost rather than they won, they still think they''re a big club. Sometimes you think fans of a club deserve better-their lot-bitter, xenophobic to the core, deserve nothing and I wish them and their club nothing at all because that is what they all are: nothing.

"We are Leeds" -yes, thank **** you are, it saves any other poor sod from having to be and for that we should all, 91 clubs together, be eternally happy-the one thing they seem to despise about us above all else,that we''re "happy clappy". They''d give anything to have the atmosphere we have at home and away games, the away support, the respect of football in general-the truth of it is, that no-one likes them and they DO care.

Tough.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

"One of the greatest club sides in the world" -oh please, stop it now.

Formed in 1920. Purple patch between 1965 and 1975-and as many finals and trophies lost because their leading players bottled it when it mattered the most.

Brian Clough had it right when he told them they had cheated their way to the trophies they did win. He might have turned them around and made them real winners of the European Cup, not pretend ones whose fans, when they lost a final, again, showed their true colours by trashing Paris. WACCOE-desperate isn''t it, maybe the only club in the world who still think they won something when they didn''t, maybe it should catch on and we should all give ourselves the odd trophy when, in reality, we missed out, its easy-NCFC, Premier League Winners 1993 has a nice ring to it.

A Manager who had many a bribe accusation hanging around him, ones that clung to some of his players as well. They venerate the image of their nastiest player with a statue outside the ground, that says it all-shame his ability as  a player was so overshadowed by his snide, bullying, arrogant manner on the pitch where he and Giles would threaten to break opponents legs and have no qualms about carrying it out if need be. They could only ever have played for Leeds.

Over two decades on from their last title, the one Man Utd lost rather than they won, they still think they''re a big club. Sometimes you think fans of a club deserve better-their lot-bitter, xenophobic to the core, deserve nothing and I wish them and their club nothing at all because that is what they all are: nothing.

"We are Leeds" -yes, thank **** you are, it saves any other poor sod from having to be and for that we should all, 91 clubs together, be eternally happy-the one thing they seem to despise about us above all else,that we''re "happy clappy". They''d give anything to have the atmosphere we have at home and away games, the away support, the respect of football in general-the truth of it is, that no-one likes them and they DO care.

Tough.

[/quote].....well said that man, succinctly put. the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

They cling onto there ancient history worse than Liverpool, something which I previously thought was impossible. As others have stated WACCOE is just a pathetic statement. How many years ago now?

Grow up you miserable old sods, and I never thought I would say that from the pink un to another forum!

Thank goodness this board has never gone into meltdown mode over - say - a much-admired manager leaving or a star striker putting in a transfer request...[:P][:D][;)]

While I am finding it hilarious that we keep buying Leeds best players, I am slightly wary in mocking their reactions. There was a good number of posters on here who reacted to the Holt & Lambert sagas with very little dignity (And in exactly the same petty way that WACCOE is known for)

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Thank goodness this board has never gone into meltdown mode over - say - a much-admired manager leaving or a star striker putting in a transfer request...[:P][:D][;)][/quote]Beat me to it....

David

McNally and Norwich City are happy to announce that they have reached

an agreement with Leeds United. The footballing partnership will mean

that any decent young players will move to Norwich for a minimal fee.

Should Leeds have any overrated youngsters then they will automatically

move to either Aston Villa or Chelsea for vastly inflated fees.

[quote user="kirku"]
David

[/quote]I dare you to post that on WACCOE.

Green Howards

post Today, 10:15 AM

First Eleven

Group: Members

Member No.: 43,863

QUOTE (ginja @ Jul 27 2012, 09:51 AM) *
Think,it''s nailed on that we draw them in one of the cups,it''s fate

Please

god let this happen home draw last 5 minutes we are winning 2-0 Warnock

sends on Brown to stem the flow and snodgrass picks up the ball Brown

screams in and to cheers of the crowd snaps Snodgrasses leg , Brown sent

off leaves the pitch and Johnson runs up to remonstrate Brown head

butts the slimey cunt to the floor . Its a sicknote for Norwich

after greedy cunt Howson was earlier stretchered off with a suspected

snapped achilles after a ferocious Austin challenege which earned hima

yellow card

If only Carlsberg did cup ties

Go to the top of the pageReport Post

Lovely bunch of Cnuts aren''t they

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="kirku"]
David

[/quote]I dare you to post that on WACCOE.[/quote]Done! I''ll post the link when it''s up

I work in Nottingham, and Forest fans are exactly the same...bitter and living in the past still thinking they are a big deal.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Green Howards

First Eleven

Please

yellow card

[/quote]

That just sums them up doesn''t it? The worrying thing, the REALLY worrying thing is: they mean it. They wouldn''t care if we turned them over 3, 4-0; if either of the above actuially happened, they''d, as one, get off on it and sing songs about it that would be passed down through the generations, taught to five and six year olds who are instructed to revel in the time that the "Judas" had his leg done by one of their players, someone "who was Leeds" -well we all know what that is now.

Seriously, they get wound up over a player leaving them, they can''t work out why the player doesn''t love them and the club-take a read your idiots, do you think they want that association?

They''re advocating tragedy, injury and even worse on wACCOE at the moment-yet when they lost two, in tragic circumstances in Turkey, they felt hurt themselves-but they''ll dish it out regardless. A white stain on football-I hope we never have to play them again.

I think those who were not aware of what a pile of lowlife scum follow this club could not have been aware of what happened at a recent game at Carrow Road.

They have a massive chip on their shoulders (probably covered in lard and tasting like sh it) and are stuck in some 1970''s timewarp.

Thankfully thee is little chance of us playing them bar a cup game and even that we could rest all the ex Leeds players and still wipe the floor with their ferret racing, pigeon eating, half pint drinking, norhern monkey team.

Still, with Colin in charge I don''t doubt we are in for more fun, so as they say, watch this space

For any Leeds fans reading here about snoddy...."signed for a big club, he went and signed for a big club"

Little Leeds united, small city club who must sell to survive as so many tin pot sides do.....

[quote user="Old Shuck"][quote user="ricardo"]

Green Howards

First Eleven

Please

yellow card

[/quote]

That just sums them up doesn''t it? The worrying thing, the REALLY worrying thing is: they mean it. They wouldn''t care if we turned them over 3, 4-0; if either of the above actuially happened, they''d, as one, get off on it and sing songs about it that would be passed down through the generations, taught to five and six year olds who are instructed to revel in the time that the "Judas" had his leg done by one of their players, someone "who was Leeds" -well we all know what that is now.

Seriously, they get wound up over a player leaving them, they can''t work out why the player doesn''t love them and the club-take a read your idiots, do you think they want that association?

They''re advocating tragedy, injury and even worse on wACCOE at the moment-yet when they lost two, in tragic circumstances in Turkey, they felt hurt themselves-but they''ll dish it out regardless. A white stain on football-I hope we never have to play them again.

[/quote]TBF, there are   t w a t s   on every board. Granted, WACCOE has more than its fair share of   w a n k e r s  , but they''re not all like that.

If you actually look at the other Leeds forums you''ll find them as reasonably blanced as any other decent forum, they are abit bitter but you can hardly blame them. It''s just obviously the hardcore morons like grouping together in one place and that place is WACCOE. 

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="kirku"]
David

[/quote]I dare you to post that on WACCOE.[/quote]I still can''t post on their forums because an administrator still hasn''t given me the right to post. Lost enthusiasm now. They must get a lot of wind-up merchants if they have to resort to that!

[quote user="kirku"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="kirku"]
David

[/quote]I dare you to post that on WACCOE.[/quote]I still can''t post on their forums because an administrator still hasn''t given me the right to post. Lost enthusiasm now. They must get a lot of wind-up merchants if they have to resort to that![/quote]They do, so best to watch in private and chuckle at fools.Love that TOMA thread.

[quote user="City1st"]

I think those who were not aware of what a pile of lowlife scum follow this club could not have been aware of what happened at a recent game at Carrow Road.

They have a massive chip on their shoulders (probably covered in lard and tasting like sh it) and are stuck in some 1970''s timewarp.

Thankfully thee is little chance of us playing them bar a cup game and even that we could rest all the ex Leeds players and still wipe the floor with their ferret racing, pigeon eating, half pint drinking, norhern monkey team.

Still, with Colin in charge I don''t doubt we are in for more fun, so as they say, watch this space

[/quote]

Thankfully THEE is little chance? Is that what''s known as a Freudian Slip City1st?