Sign in to follow this  
Midlandscanary

Grant Holts twitter account

Was a Hammers fan on there last night claiming Holt was joining them and claimed it was from the horses mouth , he had a pic of himself with Holt at that Golf event yesterday .

[quote user="Ncfc"]Was a Hammers fan on there last night claiming Holt was joining them and claimed it was from the horses mouth , he had a pic of himself with Holt at that Golf event yesterday .[/quote]Not sure he was a Wet Spam fan though was he? To be honest, Holt is pretty dim if he was mouthing off to someone at a golfing event who then put it on Twitter, so I''m not sure if it isn''t someone on a bit of a wind-up.Either way, let''s just get this sorted one way or the other, and this week so we can move on and look for a replacement if required.

Would rather he goes now, doing a u-turn at the 11th hour will unsettle the squad and fans and there will always be a tension that could spark at any minute. Obviously it will be hard to replace him but I think Morison will thrive under Houghton''s direct style of play and should Vaughan stay fit I wouldnt be suprised to see him score 8-9 too.

For someone on twitter everyday to suddenly go off the radar i fear bad news is imminent feels like he is gonna slip out the back door without a word hope im wrong

[quote user="jester241uk"]For someone on twitter everyday to suddenly go off the radar i fear bad news is imminent feels like he is gonna slip out the back door without a word hope im wrong[/quote]I can''t really see any other explanation unfortunately

Bad sign, he didn''t seem to be getting any abuse on twitter, which is what made him quit last time, he was using it regularly till today... Last thing I saw he said he was heading down to Norwich.

Gone within a couple of days I reckon... Arse

I''d want him around next season for personality and presence. I don''t see him having the same impact next season. Realistically he''s unlikely to get better from here on in, I''ll eat my words if I''m wrong.

My gut feeling is that we have seen the last of Holty in yellow and green. A great pity IMO and something that reduces our odds of survival this season.

I just hope we have somebody lined up to bring in , i am not convinced about Rhodes but he does stick the ball in the net and he may well be our best option .

Time for morison to bloom if he goes and we will all need to get behind him even if we get a strker in i think moro will be our no1 or atleast until new one settles in and gels

Rhodes is a totally different player and if he was to be brought in would not be a replacement for Holt, Morison would serve that role

Holt has quit twitter several times before, the timing of this quit makes more rumours. He could (and I hope this is true) have deleted it as he keeps getting himself in trouble for retweeting certain tweets

Come Monday when the lads are back in training, we shall see

"He could (and I hope this is true) have deleted it as he keeps getting himself in trouble for retweeting certain tweets"

Ive said for weeks, someone needs to take his phone away from him. Pointless deleting an account unless you never plan to come back on though. Maybe CH has asked him to stop at least while they talk (if GH even wants to that is).

[quote user="First Wizard"]We''ll sign a freebe striker from Rangers, you''ll see.[:S][/quote]

Wiz, I used to try and defend you, although you''ll know I don''t always agree with you. But your posts are becoming more and more negative. Why?

Didn''t McNally or Bowkett state we have more money to spend than last season? Thats definitely showing little ambition isn''t it...

Poor Wiz......In Lambert he trustedIn Delia he lustedBut when it comes to Chris Hughtonhe''s totally disgusted.[:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Poor Wiz......In Lambert he trustedIn Delia he lustedBut when it comes to Chris Hughtonhe''s totally disgusted.[:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]Hahaha!

Grant Holt deleitng his twitter has nothing to do with signing for another club. i dont get it, its not like he has sold his house or anything, if he was in talks with another club, he could/would just not go on it for a while wouldnt he?

Used to often be on Wiz''s side however he is getting right on my tits. Negativity never helped anyone or anything. We certainly won''t replace holt with a freebie i expect and 10 mil striker to come in as well as that young danish player to replace him.

[quote user="eddie1"]Looks like he wanted to start again @GHolt9official he''s on there again now[/quote]That''s not him.. Any old twerp can setup a Twitter account, call it GHolt and put a picture of Holt on it..

Probably Grant got fed up of blocking half his followers to evade the abuse people were giving him and felt starting again was easiest option and might give him more control over his account.  Wouldn''t read the end of the world into it.