Sign in to follow this  
munningslack

Could this be it?

Ok so my understanding of twitter is pretty rubbish. But I did find this:

Fay heptonstall ‏@Fay_heptonstall

@RachaelHolt9 I''m in Carlisle! Last minute decision, looking at a house... Eeekkk. Xxx

I assuming this is from Fay (Holts wife) to Rachael. Or have I got that the wrong way around?

Getting a little worried, would be nice if someone can confirm that I HAVE got this the wrong way around. Thanks.

https://twitter.com/#!/Fay_heptonstall

The above link is where I found this.

Fairly close to Newcastle and Sunderland i think, perhaps we should suggest a swap for Cisse? But could be a number of reasons for buying a house back in their home town

If he goes, he goes. As good as he''s been, I just can''t be doing caring about it much more to be honest.

Holt clearly hasn''t handled this very well - whatever his reasons.

The club neither have handled this very well, there''s been very little communication of late.

It''s been a bloody long season, we''re all drained as well. Let''s enjoy a big night on Tuesday for Drury and what will be, will be. We''ll all be here next season, we''re Norwich City fans through and through!

That particular tweet was posted over a month ago. She then goes on to respond to Adam Drury''s wife and seems fairly happy to be returning back to Norwich. Could be a second house she''s looking at, or absolutely anything really. Wouldn''t read too much into it.

I have relatives in Carlisle and certainly until recently he had a house there which i assume has been rented. I wouldnt be surprised if he was investing some of he new found riches in bricks and mortar. This doesnt mean to say that one of the big 2 north east clubs havnt put in for him though

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"]If he goes, he goes. As good as he''s been, I just can''t be doing caring about it much more to be honest.

Holt clearly hasn''t handled this very well - whatever his reasons.

The club neither have handled this very well, there''s been very little communication of late.

It''s been a bloody long season, we''re all drained as well. Let''s enjoy a big night on Tuesday for Drury and what will be, will be. We''ll all be here next season, we''re Norwich City fans through and through![/quote]

Absolutely agree. Well said.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]. This doesnt mean to say that one of the big 2 north east clubs havnt put in for him though[/quote]

If he was on his way to SoL or Sid James Pk, why on earth would he be buying a house in Carlisle ?

Many moons back I used to do Carlisle to Newcastle in the car, and though not THAT far, it''s a bit of a slog. So , unless they''ve built a six lane motorway over the Pennines, I''m sure he''d be looking at some of the leafier suburbs of Geordieland .

[quote user="Eric Pickles Pie Supplier"]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]. This doesnt mean to say that one of the big 2 north east clubs havnt put in for him though[/quote]

If he was on his way to SoL or Sid James Pk, why on earth would he be buying a house in Carlisle ?

Many moons back I used to do Carlisle to Newcastle in the car, and though not THAT far, it''s a bit of a slog. So , unless they''ve built a six lane motorway over the Pennines, I''m sure he''d be looking at some of the leafier suburbs of Geordieland .

[/quote]

A69 Carlisle to Newcastle centre in an hour and half at the most, no problem,  good road nowadays.   Sunderland  two hours.  

"The club neither have handled this very well, there''s been very little communication of late"That''s why they HAVE handled this wellAs a supporter I want the club to concentrate sorting things out rather than do as they do down the other end of the A140 and regale every detail to the mediaNothing has really changed, bar a few of the usual suspects yet again wetting themselves in self enforced panic.There is no decision or action we have to make or take over this matter, so let the club get on with it, turn up on tuesday if you are able and wait and see what happens, as there''s nowt any of us can do to help or change things

I hardly think we would want the boy blunder, unless it is to shove the kids in the academyCome to that it don''t look like Sunderland want this spotty failure either

[quote user="Aggy"]That particular tweet was posted over a month ago. She then goes on to respond to Adam Drury''s wife and seems fairly happy to be returning back to Norwich. Could be a second house she''s looking at, or absolutely anything really. Wouldn''t read too much into it.[/quote]

Has he got enough money to buy a second house?

[quote user="stratton canary"]

Holt to Sunderland, in exchange for Wickham, thats whats being said, god i hope thats WRONG

[/quote]Jesus Christ.  Who the hell am I supposed to boo, Morison or Wickham?

[quote user="munningslack"]Ok so my understanding of twitter is pretty rubbish. But I did find this:

@RachaelHolt9 I''m in Carlisle! Last minute decision, looking at a house... Eeekkk. Xxx

I assuming this is from Fay (Holts wife) to Rachael. Or have I got that the wrong way around?

Getting a little worried, would be nice if someone can confirm that I HAVE got this the wrong way around. Thanks.

The above link is where I found this.[/quote]

I suggest you go and have a good look through his dust bin to see if you can find anything there, or better still have a word with his wife`s doctor, you may be able to get the results of her last smear test![:S] 

Is Wickham young and hungry and does he have potential?[:#]

Are people just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 99?  Sunderland a lot closer to Carlisle than Norwich and Norwich a lot closer to Ipswich (or where ever Wickham lived) than Sunderland?

[quote user="Smokebomb"][quote user="munningslack"]Ok so my understanding of twitter is pretty rubbish. But I did find this:

The above link is where I found this.[/quote]

I suggest you go and have a good look through his dust bin to see if you can find anything there, or better still have a word with his wife`s doctor, you may be able to get the results of her last smear test![:S]  [/quote]

That''s a bit Terry Marsh - Twitter is in the public domain.

So Why Carlisle and not say Gateshead for instance about 30 min either way don''t make sence to me, but are we all getting a bit stir crazy about it, Nothing we can do to stop him if he wants to go but we can tell him how we feel when he pays a visit to Carrow rd. 

If it was Newcastle he''d probably end up in footballer central on Darras Hall (an area of Ponteland for those who don''t know it.  I deliberately refrained from calling it a housing estate) or in a nice house in the countryside

[quote user="pete_norw"]

So Why Carlisle and not say Gateshead for instance about 30 min either way don''t make sence to me, but are we all getting a bit stir crazy about it, Nothing we can do to stop him if he wants to go but we can tell him how we feel when he pays a visit to Carrow rd. 

[/quote]

If this were to happen, I''d guess Carlisle because of family and friends.

" Nothing we can do to stop him if he wants to go"Whereas the club can, and have done

[quote user="spencer 1970"]Agreed, the club have shown their cards...and lets face it, what would super GH be worth at 33?[/quote]

Dunno, but most certainly less than he''s worth now at 31.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="stratton canary"]

Holt to Sunderland, in exchange for Wickham, thats whats being said, god i hope thats WRONG

[/quote]Jesus Christ.  Who the hell am I supposed to boo, Morison or Wickham?[/quote]HA! [:D]

[quote user="Webbo118"]Has he got enough money to buy a second house?[/quote]Makes you laugh doesn''t it?Apparently 16k a week is a pauper''s wage, and Holt needs to think of the children who clearly need him to be on 30k a week minimum to stay off the breadline, but he can still potentially afford to buy a second home...It''s a total joke what these guys get paid, and whilst in the context of the industry he''s in, 16k a week may not be massive, it''s still approx 800k a year more than the ''average'' wage in the UK. So a year playing football in the Prem is equivalent to a ''normal'' person working for 32 years, and yet some fans claim he needs to think of his financial future? He only needs to play a couple of years at that wage to equal what others make in a lifetime, so I don''t want to hear any hard luck stories - especially as he can always return to tyre fitting if things get tough...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Webbo118"]Has he got enough money to buy a second house?[/quote]Makes you laugh doesn''t it?Apparently 16k a week is a pauper''s wage, and Holt needs to think of the children who clearly need him to be on 30k a week minimum to stay off the breadline, but he can still potentially afford to buy a second home...It''s a total joke what these guys get paid, and whilst in the context of the industry he''s in, 16k a week may not be massive, it''s still approx 800k a year more than the ''average'' wage in the UK. So a year playing football in the Prem is equivalent to a ''normal'' person working for 32 years, and yet some fans claim he needs to think of his financial future? He only needs to play a couple of years at that wage to equal what others make in a lifetime, so I don''t want to hear any hard luck stories - especially as he can always return to tyre fitting if things get tough...[/quote]Well said if it wasn''t for the wage demands of a lot of fottballys are season tickets, sky fee''s would be a more realistic price.