Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Video of that Liverpool Fan -

Surprised that the police let the fat cunt stay on the pitch until he walked off on his own volition!That could easily have provoked some trouble.

didnt think it would be possible for me to hate Liverpool FC anymore than I already did before this. Lets hope that besides being banned from every football ground for 3 years+ that this ***t is the recipient of a nasty accident.

If he''d have tried this at an Elland Rd or The Den ,i suspect he''d be communicating with friends and family around his bedside by blinking his eyes by now.

That''s pretty funny to watch. It looks like an x-rated John Smiths advert!

Our stewards must be amongst the most useless in the country, it must have taken him a while to amble over the railings and onto the pitch!

Oh dear....

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Stewards standing around doing nothing. Incredible.

What do they think they are there for?
[/quote]

Obvious really, to tell Norwich fans to sit down.......

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Stewards standing around doing nothing. Incredible. What do they think they are there for?[/quote]Presumably tackling him or aggressively removing him would impinge on his human rights, and put the club at risk of being sued. I imagine Liverpool will hold a minutes silence for him next week.

The funniest thing I thought was that he appeared to think that the police were just going to let him go back to his seat after his love in with Ratface - obviously will be receiving the backing of King Kenny and the Club in the national media over the coming week - more likely to receive a lifetime honorary season ticket for the Kop than a lifetime ban!

King Kenny just bought a job lot of these T shirts.....

I understand the players will wear them during next week''s warm up at Wembley in honour of the fat w*nker who suffered such police brutality at Carrow Road.

Looking back at it now the whole thing is pretty funny. But the stewarding was dreadful. They allowed him to provoke pretty much a whole stand which could have had all sorts of public order issues potentially. If he hadn''t walked to the touchline of his own volition though he would probably still be on the pitch now!

police and stewards sit there whilst some nutter runs onto the pitch.the Liverpool fan was obviously just over excited, but what if the next fan to run onto the pitch stabs a player to death?the season ticket 2 had no such intention of course but had they reached Gunny what would have happened?

Listening to a few people after the game, the guy is from the Norwich area.

[quote user="Barbie"]Listening to a few people after the game, the guy is from the Norwich area.
[/quote]

Indeed! And eventually all will be revealed.

[quote user="Barbie"]Listening to a few people after the game, the guy is from the Norwich area.[/quote]

Fat, attention-seeking pile of sh*t would do well to relocate.And while I''m here, wtf is our fan yelling racist at Suarez trying to achieve? Not as pathetic as fatboy, but pretty embarrassing nonetheless. Unfortunately, racism exists and it''s a two-way street - our fan who probably doesn''t even travel out of Norfolk to away fixtures should take a walk through Tower Hamlets for proof of that.

With the guy calling all the Barclay Boys W***ers why on earth didn''t someone jump over and have a go back.I know I''m going to get abuse for this.But come on, In my days of being a Barclay Boy (late 70,s early 80''s) some of us would have been on the pitchand quite rightly so.

Loving that vid, funny as hell.

But agree the police/stewards were useless, it''s almost as though they''re scared to run on the pitch!

They should''ve grabbed hold of him, presumed he was a Norwich supporter and threw him into the barclay - Now that would''ve been funny! :)

[quote user="The Young One"]With the guy calling all the Barclay Boys W***ers why on earth didn''t someone jump over and have a go back.I know I''m going to get abuse for this.But come on, In my days of being a Barclay Boy (late 70,s early 80''s) some of us would have been on the pitchand quite rightly so.

[/quote]

Ditto, TYO, same era as me - and fatso would''ve been on the end of a severe kicking. Alas, times have changed and the game is being taken away from the working-classes - back then the Main Stand, South Stand & River End were the places for families, blue-rinses and pussies in general - these days they''re all over the ground and the Barclay is full of lads who care more about keeping their hair nice for the Mercy nightclub that evening.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Young One"]With the guy calling all the Barclay Boys W***ers why on earth didn''t someone jump over and have a go back.I know I''m going to get abuse for this.But come on, In my days of being a Barclay Boy (late 70,s early 80''s) some of us would have been on the pitchand quite rightly so.

[/quote]

Ditto, TYO, same era as me - and fatso would''ve been on the end of a severe kicking. Alas, times have changed and the game is being taken away from the working-classes - back then the Main Stand, South Stand & River End were the places for families, blue-rinses and pussies in general - these days they''re all over the ground and the Barclay is full of lads who care more about keeping their hair nice for the Mercy nightclub that evening.[/quote]

He he he.........

[quote user="The Young One"]With the guy calling all the Barclay Boys W***ers why on earth didn''t someone jump over and have a go back.

I know I''m going to get abuse for this.

But come on, In my days of being a Barclay Boy (late 70,s early 80''s) some of us would have been on the pitch
and quite rightly so.

[/quote]

Probably scared of getting banned.

[quote user="iwansnorwich"]i thought the whole incident was hilarious.[/quote]So did I lol, irresponisble, but funny!!!

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Young One"]With the guy calling all the Barclay Boys W***ers why on earth didn''t someone jump over and have a go back.

I know I''m going to get abuse for this.

But come on, In my days of being a Barclay Boy (late 70,s early 80''s) some of us would have been on the pitch
and quite rightly so.

[/quote]

Ditto, TYO, same era as me - and fatso would''ve been on the end of a severe kicking. Alas, times have changed and the game is being taken away from the working-classes - back then the Main Stand, South Stand & River End were the places for families, blue-rinses and pussies in general - these days they''re all over the ground and the Barclay is full of lads who care more about keeping their hair nice for the Mercy nightclub that evening.
[/quote]

He he he.........
[/quote]

Interesting. What era are you guys from. Was it when you were seperated by fence? Or in cages? Or was the Barclay completely open with just a line of old bill between the fans?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Young One"]With the guy calling all the Barclay Boys W***ers why on earth didn''t someone jump over and have a go back.I know I''m going to get abuse for this.But come on, In my days of being a Barclay Boy (late 70,s early 80''s) some of us would have been on the pitchand quite rightly so.

[/quote]

Ditto, TYO, same era as me - and fatso would''ve been on the end of a severe kicking. Alas, times have changed and the game is being taken away from the working-classes - back then the Main Stand, South Stand & River End were the places for families, blue-rinses and pussies in general - these days they''re all over the ground and the Barclay is full of lads who care more about keeping their hair nice for the Mercy nightclub that evening.[/quote]

He he he.........[/quote]

Interesting. What era are you guys from. Was it when you were seperated by fence? Or in cages? Or was the Barclay completely open with just a line of old bill between the fans?

[/quote]

Quite a while ago to fully recall the situation when I was a Barclay Boy, but I do remember the fences coming in or shall I say pens in the barclay when they kept one cage free unless it was really needed then you only had a fence between home & away fans and a fence at the front, in my main days Berni Patterson was the leader of the Barclay ( a fat slob who sometimes had a pee in the stand) I was present for the Man U riot, the fences in those days were needed unlike today, yes as someone said so the working class now has trouble affording football, I went to football then and enjoyed the trouble and chucking the odd fans in the river ( well they normally jump when surrounded lol) great fun and football was as well.