Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Video of that Liverpool Fan -

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Young One"]With the guy calling all the Barclay Boys W***ers why on earth didn''t someone jump over and have a go back.I know I''m going to get abuse for this.But come on, In my days of being a Barclay Boy (late 70,s early 80''s) some of us would have been on the pitchand quite rightly so.

[/quote]

Ditto, TYO, same era as me - and fatso would''ve been on the end of a severe kicking. Alas, times have changed and the game is being taken away from the working-classes - back then the Main Stand, South Stand & River End were the places for families, blue-rinses and pussies in general - these days they''re all over the ground and the Barclay is full of lads who care more about keeping their hair nice for the Mercy nightclub that evening.[/quote]

Do find it funny when you see the present Barclay Boys hurling abuse at the away fans (Ipswich especially) when you can quite easily hurl abuse with them face to face after the game, but they don''t, pussies lol. Mind you I still know a few of the old school who still look for it at away games, sad to see really but still funny.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Any news on the Club pursuing this matter?[:^)][/quote]It was all very quiet in the media yesterday. There appears to only be 1 person in the know over in the thread about stewards/police. Agree something should be done.

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Young One"]With the guy calling all the Barclay Boys W***ers why on earth didn''t someone jump over and have a go back.

I know I''m going to get abuse for this.

But come on, In my days of being a Barclay Boy (late 70,s early 80''s) some of us would have been on the pitch
and quite rightly so.

[/quote]

Ditto, TYO, same era as me - and fatso would''ve been on the end of a severe kicking. Alas, times have changed and the game is being taken away from the working-classes - back then the Main Stand, South Stand & River End were the places for families, blue-rinses and pussies in general - these days they''re all over the ground and the Barclay is full of lads who care more about keeping their hair nice for the Mercy nightclub that evening.
[/quote]

He he he.........
[/quote]

Interesting. What era are you guys from. Was it when you were seperated by fence? Or in cages? Or was the Barclay completely open with just a line of old bill between the fans?

[/quote]

Quite a while ago to fully recall the situation when I was a Barclay Boy, but I do remember the fences coming in or shall I say pens in the barclay when they kept one cage free unless it was really needed then you only had a fence between home & away fans and a fence at the front, in my main days Berni Patterson was the leader of the Barclay ( a fat slob who sometimes had a pee in the stand) I was present for the Man U riot, the fences in those days were needed unlike today, yes as someone said so the working class now has trouble affording football, I went to football then and enjoyed the trouble and chucking the odd fans in the river ( well they normally jump when surrounded lol) great fun and football was as well.
[/quote]

Perhaps you''re as old as me then. But I remember in the late 60s before there were fences. And then one fence between the fans. And then the cages. Or pens I think was the correct term. I don''t look back on those days with any great fondness but I do recall how braver some people became when "the enemy was behind bars".

As for outside. Well, like with the footballers, when the game''s over so should the hostilities be. Anything else has nothing to do with football.

''Justice For The ''96'' chanted the Liverpool fans and then cheered as one of their number ran onto the pitch to genuflect to Suarez before gesturing to the Norwich supporters. He couldn''t have done that at Hillsborough, Sheffield, in April 1989 because there were fences erected as a result of previous incidents of supporters getting on the pitch.............

Sorry to bring this back up to the top but did i see a post yesterday confirming that this guy was definitely arrested as there appear to be other accounts that he was outside the ground at the end of the match having a good laugh about his efforts?

If people aren''t angered enough already by this idiot, he is actually from Norwich and his name is Jimmy. Used to work with him and trust me, he''s as much of a k**b as he looks....

Trust Norfolk police are applying for a banning order for this tosser .if he was wearing yellow and green they certainly would.be.