Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Great to see this back. Top work NN. Just paypal''d you another weeks worth.

My nap for GP, Charlton Vs Exeter HOME WIN.

Good luck to all. [B]

I like that bet NewYork[Y]

It can win at anytime but can''t lose until the final whistle. Added interest without compromise.

Just tremendous to see this back up and running - has certainly made my day    Always nice to get up and running with an unoriginal pick I reckon so im gonna nap Man City to win please        Best of luck GP and as always, heres hoping for both a PUP and City win (both Norwich and Manchester please)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

You''re not a pain ''nana. I like to see this, it shows the care you PUPs are taking with your selections[Y]

[/quote]

What it really means Nutty is he''s found his Dad''s betting slip for this weekend [;)]

Well done Nutty, great to be back. [:D]I''m starting in the Championship where I expect West Ham to get their first home win aginst Portsmouth.....West Ham v Portsmouth........Home winGood luck GP. [Y]

Welcome back all - Ive been sat here pushing the post button for ages now,  it seems to work once in a blue moon so fingers crossed...

Anyway, hoping this is a fresh pick, Anorthosis to beat Nea Salamina in the Cypriot league.

Anorthosis finished third last season, and have won their only game this season. Nea Salamina are newly promoted, but lost 3-0 at home in their opening game to an average side.

Best of luck GP

I would like to add my not inconsiderable post holiday weight behind the Man Citeh revolution.

Man Citeh vs Wigan - home win

Good luck everyone!

(so good to have the PUP thread back - thanks to all involved)

FJ

I''m going for a home win for Atvidabergs FF v. IK Brage in the Swedish Superettan.

Atvidabergs are W9 D1 L1 F 32 A10 at home and Brage are W3 D1 L7 F11 A24 away.

This is a Mon eve fixture, hope that''s OK, but it is priced on Stan James!

Good Luck, Ginger Pele!

Good work Nutty it''s great to be back.

I''m not sure I''ve seen this one yet Real Sociedad V Barcelona - Away win.

Davo

I must agree with everyone that I''ve been waiting with much anticipation for this thread to start - more or less the only one I read on the site now!!  [;)][H]

Its certainly been interesting going through the previous posts and coming across some completely foreign [obviously] and unheard of teams - my fellow PUPs must have been trawling some far flung reaches of the globe for some of them  [ap][*-)]

However, I''m going to stick with something a little more familiar for my first week, and the rather murky waters of the lower leagues:

Plymouth -v- PORT VALE    AWAY WIN

Good Luck to all PUPs and thanks as always to NN for all of his hard work keeping us in check  [:P][;)]

So here we go again, great to be back. This week it''s the Championship for me and

Cardiff to win at home vs Doncaster.

Good luck Ginger Pele, and all PUPs.

Nutty it''s fantastic that you have managed to keep this thread going and to that end I''ll support it for a tenner either at the next PUP''s meet or by post to you. Ray would be delighted and just the mere thought of that makes this a very very worthwhile thing. Thanks to Billy for all that he has done for us, I hope he is on the road to recovery.

OK onto this week...

Shrewsbury v Hereford - Home Win

Great to be back so good luck everyone this week.

My choice is Man City to best Wigan.

You PUPs are truly amazing. Tenners are coming in on Paypal, through the post, Tilly even brought his to the club tonight!! And I''m going to have to have a bodyguard when I leave The Nelson on Sunday!!

I promised I would keep you updated and so far I have £225 banked but promises mean the total will be at least double that. So maybe everyone will get to pick this season!

I''ll be back tomorrow with my selection for Ginger Pele''s consideration. GP - you sound like a man with a plan[Y]

Hi everyone, great to see we''re up and running again for the season.

This week I''m going for Arsenal vs Swansea City - Home win.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

You''re not a pain ''nana. I like to see this, it shows the care you PUPs are taking with your selections[Y]

[/quote]

What it really means Nutty is he''s found his Dad''s betting slip for this weekend [;)]

[/quote]

But were they in list 1 or 2? HA! Saw them near the poota!

Looking to offer something at a good price I think Colchester who are scoring an average of 2 goals per game will beat Orient who are conceding an average of 2 goals per game.

Colchester United     v     Leyton Orient     Home win

And I hope Hendo scores the winner![Y]

I''m loving Justin''s Norwich bet idea. I''m going to add mine to that.

Norwich to win 2-1 and Grant Holt to score first and Norwich to win 2-1 with Grant Holt scoring last. Both bets are 45/1 and I will put £1 on each for the PUPs.

Scooby, at present this game isn''t priced with Stan James so it would be impossible for me to include it. With Billy I could include anything where there was a price anywhere. Now I have to place the bet online it has to be listed on a Stan James coupon.]

Nutty. Never did understand this betting malarky. Can I still have this as my pick for the Pups league, if I can''t find another suitable one in time?

[quote user="Scooby"]Scooby, at present this game isn''t priced with Stan James so it would be impossible for me to include it. With Billy I could include anything where there was a price anywhere. Now I have to place the bet online it has to be listed on a Stan James coupon.] Nutty. Never did understand this betting malarky. Can I still have this as my pick for the Pups league, if I can''t find another suitable one in time?[/quote]

Stan James does now have a price.

Thanks to nutty and everyone else who has helped to keep this going for a really worthwile cause.

To business. early days in Transylvania[li][st] but I am plumping for:

Universitatea Cluj to win at home agaist Concordia Chiajna.

Universitatea with a 2-0-1 (5-2 goal) home record and Concordia with a 0-1-1 (0-2) away record.

Bonne chance at tous![Y]

[quote user="Scooby"]Scooby, at present this game isn''t priced with Stan James so it would be impossible for me to include it. With Billy I could include anything where there was a price anywhere. Now I have to place the bet online it has to be listed on a Stan James coupon.] Nutty. Never did understand this betting malarky. Can I still have this as my pick for the Pups league, if I can''t find another suitable one in time?[/quote]

I''d rather that selections were priced by Stan James. The reason being that if one slips through and is on the final selections I won''t be able to include it when I place the bet.

As Purple just posted it is now listed so it''s fine. I did wonder if that would happen. If this happens again I''d suggest waiting ''til Friday to see if it gets priced.

I try not to have many rules on here. Billy was magic for us and if I could give him a price from anywhere he''d ok it and often beat it. This is just one of the downsides without him.

There''s plenty of pluses how we are now though. The main one is the incredible way all you PUPs from all over the world have pulled together to make this happen. One guy in particular who I owe a huge thank you to is Newyorkcanary. Justin helped me no end during the summer and as soon as I got paypal running he christened it with 50 quid. Thanks Justin[Y]

Can''t believe I nearly forgot to do this. This week I''m going for

Man City to beat Wigan

Good luck everyone, especially Ginger Pele