Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Supplementary human resources?

Norwich will sign Rob Edwards from Balckpool and a striker from the premier league to cover for the injured Leon Barnett and Chris Martin

Possible targets

Delfouneso
Bebe
Jose Baxter
Danial Pacheco

Well, according to Dodgy Rumours!

[;)]

OTBC

I hope Bebe is a really Dodgy Rumour, watched the Man U - Crawley match on TV yesterday and he was particularly dire!

On a serious note, Watched Celtic vs Rangers today and couldn''t help but notice that Glenn Loovens wasn''t even in the squad. Could he be the experienced defender we are after?

Remember he was very good for Cardiff and i recall him being named man of the match when they lost to Portsmouth in the FA Cup.

Just a suggestion but would be delighted if it happened.

I would quite like to see Pacheco. I think the lads class.

Anyone, who gets the nickname "Killer" while at a barce youth academy for his scoring exploits is potentially worth a look.

From the limited action I''ve seen him in, he does have a nice first touch and passing (as you would expect from his Barce days) would fit our style of play.

Delfouso would be a interesting signing, we already have someone with pace to burn (Jackson) but we dont seem to play a style to suit him.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Norwich will sign Rob Edwards from Balckpool and a striker from the premier league to cover for the injured Leon Barnett and Chris Martin

Well, according to Dodgy Rumours!

[/quote]

You''re a few days behind with the news BBB

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2422278/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

I would not bother CA, nothing will stop him dragging up old or irrelevant news in his quest for attention.

I see that the resident stalkers are out in force today.

And that stalkers are dishonest in their posting is about par for the course.

Dear oh dear , what a sad little lot.

But still. One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Well, well. Let''s wait and see if they''ve got the striker right too!

[/quote]This thread really wasn''t worth bumping Bly. It''s been rumoured for days Edwards was coming in and it doesn''t take a genius to work out Lambert is looking for a striker for that final push. Vaunting ''dodgy rumours'' as a credible source of information is really sad and shows your search for attention is plummeting to new depths. Paranoia is a bi-product of too much ganja!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Well, well. Let''s wait and see if they''ve got the striker right too!

[/quote]This thread really wasn''t worth bumping Bly. It''s been rumoured for days Edwards was coming in and it doesn''t take a genius to work out Lambert is looking for a striker for that final push. Vaunting ''dodgy rumours'' as a credible source of information is really sad and shows your search for attention is plummeting to new depths. Paranoia is a bi-product of too much ganja!

[/quote]

My, my stalker. Which striker/s is rumoured to be coming in?

It''s spelt by-product not bi-product. Even in Norfolk.

And by the way, lighten up. Life''s too short for your stalking and whinging.

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Well, well. Let''s wait and see if they''ve got the striker right too!

[/quote]Another of the inner circle pops up with another unnecessary attack... dear oh dear.  Ron Saunders would have whipped you into shape, lad!Be good to each other.

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Well, well. Let''s wait and see if they''ve got the striker right too!

[/quote]

Another of the inner circle pops up with another unnecessary attack... dear oh dear.  Ron Saunders would have whipped you into shape, lad!

Be good to each other.

[/quote]

OMG there''s two of them. [:O]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Well, well. Let''s wait and see if they''ve got the striker right too!

[/quote]

My, my stalker. Which striker/s is rumoured to be coming in?  Surely that should be is/are following striker/s

It''s spelt by-product not bi-product. Even in Norfolk.

And by the way, lighten up. Life''s too short for your stalking and whinging.

OTBC

[/quote]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Bore Bore Bor"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Well, well. Let''s wait and see if they''ve got the striker right too!

[/quote]

Another of the inner circle pops up with another unnecessary attack... dear oh dear.  Ron Saunders would have whipped you into shape, lad!

Be good to each other.

[/quote]

[/quote]

What? Outer circle members?[:^)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Bore Bore Bor"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Well, well. Let''s wait and see if they''ve got the striker right too!

[/quote]Another of the inner circle pops up with another unnecessary attack... dear oh dear.  Ron Saunders would have whipped you into shape, lad!Be good to each other.[/quote]

[/quote]

What? Outer circle members?[:^)]

[/quote]And to think I had you pegged as the Blackadder to Wazzock''s Baldrick.  Dear oh dear.  Still, it takes all sorts.  Just ask Archie Macauley.

Remember, be good to each other.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Bore Bore Bor"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Well, well. Let''s wait and see if they''ve got the striker right too!

[/quote]

Be good to each other.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or one monotonous drone with two accounts?

[quote user="Baracouda"]I would quite like to see Pacheco. I think the lads class.

Anyone, who gets the nickname "Killer" while at a barce youth academy for his scoring exploits is potentially worth a look.

From the limited action I''ve seen him in, he does have a nice first touch and passing (as you would expect from his Barce days) would fit our style of play.

Delfouso would be a interesting signing, we already have someone with pace to burn (Jackson) but we dont seem to play a style to suit him.[/quote]

Doesn''t matter where the player started off. Goran Maric was good in the Barcelona youth sides.

[quote user="SWP Poor Mans Ruel Fox"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Bore Bore Bor"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Well, well. Let''s wait and see if they''ve got the striker right too!

[/quote]

Be good to each other.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then why did you open the thread and then reply & bump it up?

May I suggest that you get a mind of your own. I''m sure you''d find life much more interesting, albeit perhaps a little more challenging.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Then why did you open the thread and then reply & bump it up?

[/quote]

That''s just hilarious coming from someone who does it all the time![:D] 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Then why did you open the thread and then reply & bump it up?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t think that you quite get it, Stalker.

Deary me.

OTBC 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Then why did you open the thread and then reply & bump it up?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t think that you quite get it, Stalker.

Deary me.

OTBC 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="SWP Poor Mans Ruel Fox"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Bore Bore Bor"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Well, well. Let''s wait and see if they''ve got the striker right too!

[/quote]

Be good to each other.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then why did you open the thread and then reply & bump it up?

May I suggest that you get a mind of your own. I''m sure you''d find life much more interesting, albeit perhaps a little more challenging.

OTBC

[/quote]

Bump it?  Afraid to say it was already up the top of the forum when I replied.  My life is interesting enough thank you very much, reading the rubbish you have time to write on here more than confirms that to me.  Perhaps if you had some kind of life your posts would get more interesting?

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Against my better judgement I am responding to this post, I would just like to say that although he is a liitle bit bonkers I enjoy BBBs post. Lets hope my attempt to defend him does not incur his wrath as it did last time......[/quote]

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear,

Deary deary me,

Whatever next,

still....

One all.

[quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="Baracouda"]I would quite like to see Pacheco. I think the lads class. Anyone, who gets the nickname "Killer" while at a barce youth academy for his scoring exploits is potentially worth a look. From the limited action I''ve seen him in, he does have a nice first touch and passing (as you would expect from his Barce days) would fit our style of play. Delfouso would be a interesting signing, we already have someone with pace to burn (Jackson) but we dont seem to play a style to suit him.[/quote] Doesn''t matter where the player started off. Goran Maric was good in the Barcelona youth sides.[/quote]

Goran Maric was never in the Barcelona youth side, but played for Barcelona B (very different).

Pacheco is regarded as one of the best young players to come out of Spain recently, although Liverpool have somewhat slowed his progress.

[/quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Against my better judgement I am responding to this post, I would just like to say that although he is a liitle bit bonkers I enjoy BBBs post. Lets hope my attempt to defend him does not incur his wrath as it did last time......[/quote]

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear,

Deary deary me,

Whatever next,

still....

One all.

[/quote

Is that what you whispered in her ear whilst dancing that night away at Gorleston''s Ocean Room?

[:)]

OTBC