Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfan

Lansbury's Celebration

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Public preening of an already over inflated self image.
[/quote]

Sums up your contribution to this messageboard perfectly [;)]

No light on.. are you sure?  not even the faint glow of a desk lamp at the nurses station?

Im dying to know how you will blame Lady Delia for Lansburys celebration. I have a £10 bet that the link will be:

that the media is destroying the spirit of football > Delia is part of the media culture and therefore, Delia is to blame for this arrogant and childish celebration. She and her cronies must go NOW before other players are likewise polluted by her evil.

[quote user="Alex"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Public preening of an already over inflated self image.
[/quote]

Sums up your contribution to this messageboard perfectly [;)]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

Well... I haven''t got time to babysit anymore on here today as I''m off on tour with my Gary Glitter tribute show for a few days. I''m the leader, I''m the leader... I''m the leader of the gang I am......  

Another thread that should be slung in the bin, who cares what he does!! 3 goals in 3 games all vital at this stage of the seaso!!!

I don''t understand how his celebration can be criticised. Surely it shows he is enjoying himself here and that team morale is high. I think he''s been a great signing, who has scored some vital goals for us and hopefully we get to see him do his dance against Doncaster when he scores another.

Just ignore him! Cluck/Neil Cluckcaster/Cluckbert Chase etc etc has always been and will only ever be about riling people up and stringing a long drawn-out thread out.

Even he doesn''t believe the stuff he says. He''s just cast a lure onto the Pinkun messageboards and many people have bitten it.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Just ignore him! Cluck/Neil Cluckcaster/Cluckbert Chase etc etc has always been and will only ever be about riling people up and stringing a long drawn-out thread out.

Even he doesn''t believe the stuff he says. He''s just cast a lure onto the Pinkun messageboards and many people have bitten it.[/quote]I am good at it though aren''t I?   [:)]

Nice interview with him on About Anglia about his dance celebration, what a nice lad he seems and a lovely impish smile [:D]

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed his goal celebration. Must have left a couple of their defenders with inferiority complexes!

[:D]

I reckon some of you would have preferred him to run to the dug-out and snog Lambert.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed his goal celebration. Must have left a couple of their defenders with inferiority complexes!

[:D]

I reckon some of you would have preferred him to run to the dug-out and snog Lambert.

OTBC

[/quote]Would that be his one love BBB?

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Well... I haven''t got time to babysit anymore on here today as I''m off on tour with my Gary Glitter tribute show for a few days.

I''m the leader, I''m the leader... I''m the leader of the gang I am......  
[/quote]

I think the comparing yourself to Gary Glitter is probably the most accruate thing you''ve written on these message boards !?!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Well... I haven''t got time to babysit anymore on here today as I''m off on tour with my Gary Glitter tribute show for a few days.

[/quote]

I think the comparing yourself to Gary Glitter is probably the most accruate thing you''ve written on these message boards !?!

[/quote]

Cue his next name change to ''Paul Gaddbert'' GJL. To be fair, and with hindsight, his enthusiasm for calling us all ''kiddies'' non-stop throughout this thread should have rung some alarm bells... [;)] 

Back on topic - As mentioned, great to see the team spirit''s so high. It''s evident that Angela''s thoroughly enjoying himself here - He can celebrate however he wishes [Y]

Funny thing about folks like Cluck, they are always talking about how full and happy and successful their lives are...yet still feel the need to belittle people on the internet.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Well... I haven''t got time to babysit anymore on here today as I''m off on tour with my Gary Glitter tribute show for a few days. I''m the leader, I''m the leader... I''m the leader of the gang I am......   [/quote]

[/quote]Well... there ya go.An indication that I don''t take my Pink Un alter ego at all seriously. Maybe many of you should try to lighten up and do the same?Lesson. If something seems to absurd to believe.... then probably it is. Have a bit of a lark... or if you can handle it, stay away.

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cue his next name change to ''Paul Gaddbert'' GJL. To be fair, and with hindsight, his enthusiasm for calling us all ''kiddies'' non-stop throughout this thread should have rung some alarm bells... [;)] 

Back on topic - As mentioned, great to see the team spirit''s so high. It''s evident that Angela''s thoroughly enjoying himself here - He can celebrate however he wishes [Y]

[/quote]

Angela?

OTBC

Maybe Lansbury like this is more your style Cluckbert.[URL=http://img11.imageshack.us/i/26898005.jpg/][IMG]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8558/26898005.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="liamcicada"]Maybe Lansbury like this is more your style Cluckbert.[URL=http://img11.imageshack.us/i/26898005.jpg/][IMG]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8558/26898005.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[/quote][:)]Much better... but photo-shopped as Gary Glitter would be interesting.

The best thing is, is that it is not photoshopped, he posted it on his twitter last week

[quote user="liamcicada"]The best thing is, is that it is not photoshopped, he posted it on his twitter last week[/quote]Looks like he''s had a proper skin full then....and I was looking forward to that Gary Glitter image too.     [;)]