Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Nutty,I''d like to switch my pick this week.  I''ll stay in Austria but instead of Wacker to win, I''d like Rapid Vienna HOME WIN instead.Thanks![/quote]

A golden rule of thumb when it comes to gambling is to never change ones bet [:P]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="newyorkcanary"]Nutty,

I''d like to switch my pick this week.  I''ll stay in Austria but instead of Wacker to win, I''d like Rapid Vienna HOME WIN instead.

Thanks!
[/quote]

A golden rule of thumb when it comes to gambling is to never change ones bet [:P]
[/quote]

That''s fine Justin, I will make sure you are recorded as selecting Rapid.

Now then young Shyster, you are right about the golden rule of thumb. But this applies to changing your mind in a particular bet. As in changing your mind to which horse would win a race. Justin hasn''t done that. He has just decided that in his opinion Rapid Vienna are a better bet to win than Wacker. There could be many reasons for this. He could have found out that Wacker have 2 or 3 top players out. He could have suddenly learnt that Rapids opponenents have been decimated by sickness. NYC is one of our top PUPs and this just shows how seriously he takes his selection and how thorough he has been researching it.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="newyorkcanary"]Nutty,I''d like to switch my pick this week.  I''ll stay in Austria but instead of Wacker to win, I''d like Rapid Vienna HOME WIN instead.Thanks![/quote]

A golden rule of thumb when it comes to gambling is to never change ones bet [:P][/quote]A golden rule of the Pinkun Pickers is don''t knock your fellow pickers'' bets.  You must have 2 100% records on here - has there been a week when you''ve kept schtum ?

Lots of people going for the gunners this week and they do look certs if they play even at 60%.  However the Baggies won 3-1 last week and also in the cup so must be in a confident frame of mind.

Anyway may nap this week, dont think anyone else has gone for them yet but

Bolton v MAN U - Away win

United got a big win against Liverpool last week, Berbamud looks to getting somewhere back to his best, Bolton can be tough to play against, but i can only see 1 outcome and 4/9 is a decent price in this fixture.  Hope i''m not doing a facepalm at 2pm on Sunday.

Good luck everybody, lets hope we can do the biz this week...

Sorry to be boring but I will go for a home win in Arsenal v West Brom.Good luck puperinos.[:)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="newyorkcanary"]Nutty,I''d like to switch my pick this week.  I''ll stay in Austria but instead of Wacker to win, I''d like Rapid Vienna HOME WIN instead.Thanks![/quote]

A golden rule of thumb when it comes to gambling is to never change ones bet [:P][/quote]A golden rule of thumb when it comes to life is to not be a cock, but it doesn''t stop you, does it?

[quote user="morty"]Sorry to be boring but I will go for a home win in Arsenal v West Brom.Good luck puperinos.[:)][/quote]

As expected and right on cue [:P] All the imagination of a caravan site.Glad I didn''t meet you for a pint now, I''d have likely wound up in a coma.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="newyorkcanary"]Nutty,I''d like to switch my pick this week.  I''ll stay in Austria but instead of Wacker to win, I''d like Rapid Vienna HOME WIN instead.Thanks![/quote]

A golden rule of thumb when it comes to gambling is to never change ones bet [:P][/quote]A golden rule of thumb when it comes to life is to not be a cock, but it doesn''t stop you, does it?[/quote]

Too many nights awoken by the sprog and not being able to afford the footy taking its toll, Mr. Grumpy?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="newyorkcanary"]Nutty,I''d like to switch my pick this week.  I''ll stay in Austria but instead of Wacker to win, I''d like Rapid Vienna HOME WIN instead.Thanks![/quote]

A golden rule of thumb when it comes to gambling is to never change ones bet [:P][/quote]A golden rule of thumb when it comes to life is to not be a cock, but it doesn''t stop you, does it?[/quote]Too many nights awoken by the sprog and not being able to afford the footy taking its toll, Mr. Grumpy? [/quote] [:D] I could pay off the debt tomorrow but I wouldn''t want you or Wiz to get a scintilla of enjoyment out of a debt-free club.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]Sorry to be boring but I will go for a home win in Arsenal v West Brom.Good luck puperinos.[:)][/quote]

As expected and right on cue [:P] All the imagination of a caravan site.Glad I didn''t meet you for a pint now, I''d have likely wound up in a coma.[/quote]Ouch, woman scorned lol?Truth be told I don''t have the time to research as I''m in Holland and off out to get wankered tonight probably. But I don''t feel the need to pick something obscure to try and be clever, or make people think I am some sort of football guru. All about just choosing certs and raising money, remember that old man.[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

A golden rule of thumb when it comes to gambling is to never change ones bet [:P][/quote]

That''s fine Justin, I will make sure you are recorded as selecting Rapid.

Now then young Shyster, you are right about the golden rule of thumb. But this applies to changing your mind in a particular bet. As in changing your mind to which horse would win a race. Justin hasn''t done that. He has just decided that in his opinion Rapid Vienna are a better bet to win than Wacker. There could be many reasons for this. He could have found out that Wacker have 2 or 3 top players out. He could have suddenly learnt that Rapids opponenents have been decimated by sickness. NYC is one of our top PUPs and this just shows how seriously he takes his selection and how thorough he has been researching it.

[/quote]

Credit where it''s due, Edmundo, you''re always so very rational with your explanations [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]I''m sorry that my advice has often been mistaken for criticism here and doubly sorry that people regard me as an arsehole who isn''t in-keeping with what the PUPS concept is all about - you know, in your sapience, and I know that couldn''t be further from the truth - I will, however, try harder to be more discreet from hereon in [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

Good luck all you PUPS, and GMF should remember that lucky people are the ones who tend to be far more open to new experiences, whereas the ''unlucky'' are those who are creatures of habit, never varying from one day to the next; or where many PUPS within the free bet are concerned, never varying their naps from one week to the next - always opting for the ''dead cert'' home win despite it often paying low dividends, if any at all.

[quote user="Shyster"]

Credit where it''s due, Edmundo, you''re always so very rational with your explanations [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[/quote]

It''s in the interests of the free bet that you are encouraged to continue selecting. I think you could well be one of our top pickers. You are certainly a talented individual but I want you to be part of a talented team[Y]

Suffice it to say, so far no other PUP has picked this, so I''m not going to be a Jonah to anyone again this week!!  [:$][:$]

Heading to BSP this week:

WREXHAM -v- Histon         HOME WIN

Using the Power of the PUPs via the NCISA website I have done further research on a new website and established that Wrexham''s last 6 read WDDDWD compared with Histon''s LLLWLL.

Based on that and the power of my pin, its got to be a Wrexham Home Win.  If they win I promise Diesel Doris a bottle of red wine to celebrate!!  [<:o)][B][^]

Good Luck GMF and all PUPs [:D]

HI everyone and thanks for all the great selections. By my reckoning there''s at least 28 different games to consider, some of which have tested my geographical and footballing knowledge.

Anyway, here goes for the fab six, all hopefully, home bankers!

ARSENAL vs West Bromich Albion - Home Win (My selection also)

QPR vs Doncaster Rovers - Home win

CHARLTON vs Dagenham & Rebridge - Home win.

CELTIC vs Hibs - Home win.

AC OMONIA vs APOP - Home win.

NAC BREDA vs Willem II - Home win.

Fingers crossed and good luck to one and all.

Apologies for the late selection but as my working year is drawing to a close I''m trying to get as much crammed in as I can and was lucky enough to meet the WTCC driver Rob Huff today http://www.huffsport.com/ who was doing some secret testing at Snetterton.

Anyway onto my selection, this week I''m going to agree with a few others and go with.....

a Celtic home win.

Good luck to GMF and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

Thank you for these Gary, they are great selections and we must have a really good chance of a win this week. I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Sorry I''m late guys!

Nutty, can you put me down for Flora Tallin in the Estonian League again.  They''re on a roll and I''m predicting an easy HOME WIN!

Good luck to everyone

[quote user="GMF"]HI everyone and thanks for all the great selections. By my reckoning there''s at least 28 different games to consider, some of which have tested my geographical and footballing knowledge. Anyway, here goes for the fab six, all hopefully, home bankers! ARSENAL vs West Bromich Albion - Home Win (My selection also) QPR vs Doncaster Rovers - Home win CHARLTON vs Dagenham & Rebridge - Home win. CELTIC vs Hibs - Home win. AC OMONIA vs APOP - Home win. NAC BREDA vs Willem II - Home win. Fingers crossed and good luck to one and all.[/quote]

Looks like a good set of picks GMF, all we need is the football gods to look upon us favourably and not give a freak result and 6/6 is a real possibility.

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends GMF and Billy Dixon we have...

2/9

Arsenal

7/10

QPR

4/6

Charlton

1/3

Celtic

1/4

AC Omonia

2/5

NAC Breda

Which will win for the Academy £70.80p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £54.80. So once again that’s big difference and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. It really is a big difference!

So now it’s "game on". Arsenal, QPR, Charlton & Celtic get us underway today at 3pm. Hopefully we will be undefeated going into Sunday when Breda kick off at 1:30 and Omonia are last to go at 4pm

Good luck everyone..........[:)]................