Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="jed exodous"]West Brom just missed a penalty...[/quote]

West Brom 2-0 up now.  [:(]Looks like they are missing Fabregas and RVP big time.

Hard luck. The arsenal result is a real ''One for the bookies''...Three out of four results from today is still a good effort, and I fully expect it to end up as 5 from 6.

And Cosmic Twin also lost :( so only one left on 100% if i''m correct....There really have been some terrible results for us this season....Lets hope over the next few weeks we can get a win or two......

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Two out of four.....Charlton drew.... :([/quote]Oh, so they did. My mistake [:)]Just noticed that the first round of the Scottish cup was on today, now why couldnt I find any odds for it the other day [:@]  Would have been some gems in amongst them

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Does anyone really want to bet on the Scottish Cup?[/quote]Well anytime theres a cup competition you will have teams from different divisions playing each other, leading to heavy favourites and dead certs. So yes, I certainly would.

Unlucky GMF, again we''ve been dealt a harsh roll of the dice. It''s no one individuals fault, but let''s just hope the normal order resumes soon.On a side note my ''Frejus vs. Rodez Aveyron'' prediction came good, hopefully that goes someway to repairing my reputation.

Gah, never saw that West Brom result coming.  Shyster probably did, but we''re not all blessed with his vision.Back to it next week - I have a good feeling about next week, in fact.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]Gah, never saw that West Brom result coming.  Shyster probably did, but we''re not all blessed with his vision.

Back to it next week - I have a good feeling about next week, in fact.
[/quote]

Hope you''re right as I''m the picker!

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]

Suffice it to say, so far no other PUP has picked this, so I''m not going to be a Jonah to anyone again this week!!  [:$][:$]

Heading to BSP this week:

WREXHAM -v- Histon         HOME WIN

Using the Power of the PUPs via the NCISA website I have done further research on a new website and established that Wrexham''s last 6 read WDDDWD compared with Histon''s LLLWLL.

Based on that and the power of my pin, its got to be a Wrexham Home Win.  If they win I promise Diesel Doris a bottle of red wine to celebrate!!  [<:o)][B][^]

Good Luck GMF and all PUPs [:D]

[/quote] Thanks Moo looking forward to the wine[D][D][:D]

Very unlucky GMF. I was caught out by Arsenal too on my line.

We all know we will lose far more weeks than we win. So nobody has anything to reproach themselves for. I have the utmost confidence that this team of PUPs is good enough to get enough wins during the season to present another big cheque to the academy.

I''m already looking forward to Cherub''s turn in charge next week and I feel we will all be doubly determined to provide her with the right ammunition.

Unlucky.  That Arsenal result was unreal.  I did mention that WBA were playing well, although i still expected the gunners to romp it.  RVP is always missing, but i didn''t know Cesc was out, hes been influential for them already this season.

As mentioned Cosmic lost their 100% record, Real Madrid are drawing so perhaps Graham''s record could be gone as well, i beleive Shyster went for RM as well, so for the next 45 mins i''m a Levante fan now it doesn''t matter [:D]

Unlucky GMF, looked a winning 6 this week. Turned out to be unreal...for Barcelona 2 weeks ago read Arsenal this week. Someone up there seems to have it in for the PUPs!!!

The joy of this great game of ours is that there is always another chance next week...I hope!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Madrid drew. So does that mean theres no longer any 100% records out there?? If so, then it sums up what a crazy season its been.
[/quote]

Yep, i''m pretty sure both 100% records went today, maybe 1 or 2 people who are 1 from 1 or 2 from 2, but not selected enough to be on the leaderboard.

Shyster, how about that then, the betting God himself came unstuck this weekend. 

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="newyorkcanary"]Nutty,I''d like to switch my pick this week.  I''ll stay in Austria but instead of Wacker to win, I''d like Rapid Vienna HOME WIN instead.Thanks![/quote]

A golden rule of thumb when it comes to gambling is to never change ones bet [:P][/quote]Good thing I did.  Rapid Vienna won in the 90th minute and Wacker drew. Bogey of a week though.

I had some luck on the horses yesterday, so if anyone wants to suggest a three-fold/four-fold for today''s Premier League games then I''ll back it with a fiver, call it a compensation bet or something.

Well done Mister and I hope it was a decent win!

Manchester United have already been selected by Jed. Some other Sunday games selected by the PUPs are AC Omonia, Breda, Brondby and Valerenga.