Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Shyster, your not 13th, your joint second :P[/quote]

Yes, I realise that, but it''s alphabetical order - if at the end of the season I''m up there in equal first position I will swiftly change my username to Anus.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Shyster, your not 13th, your joint second :P[/quote]

Yes, I realise that, but it''s alphabetical order - if at the end of the season I''m up there in equal first position I will swiftly change my username to Anus.
[/quote]

If there is one thing worse that a bad loser it''s a good winner[:D]

Not a problem Nutty. I just didn''t want to take credit for picking an away win when I was a coward going for a home win :D

Davo

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Shyster, your not 13th, your joint second :P[/quote]

Yes, I realise that, but it''s alphabetical order - if at the end of the season I''m up there in equal first position I will swiftly change my username to Anus. [/quote]Yes - though I find it best to adopt a pseudonym when posting online.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Shyster, your not 13th, your joint second :P[/quote]

Yes, I realise that, but it''s alphabetical order - if at the end of the season I''m up there in equal first position I will swiftly change my username to Anus. [/quote]Yes - though I find it best to adopt a pseudonym when posting online.[/quote]

HA! Very good [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

Bastard [;)]