Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Dumpling

News about NCISA

[quote user="cityangel"]Back to the thread and NCISA [:)] will this new website be live by the start of the season and would it not be a good idea to take it offline until you''re ready to launch it??[/quote]

Yes,No

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Larry David"]Does Me Tilson normally take 3 days to reply to emails? [:$]
[/quote]

Just signed in from Lanzarote so if you care to tell me your proper name i will respond on my return but i have not received any e-mails from a "Larry David" but of course instead of asking me for a response via my e-mail address you chose to use the messageboard!!!

[/quote]

My name is Mr Frost.

Don''t worry yourself though.. to be honest, judging by your attitude on here, I don''t think NCISA is something I really want to get involved with.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Larry David"]Does Me Tilson normally take 3 days to reply to emails? [:$]
[/quote]

Just signed in from Lanzarote so if you care to tell me your proper name i will respond on my return but i have not received any e-mails from a "Larry David" but of course instead of asking me for a response via my e-mail address you chose to use the messageboard!!!

[/quote]

My name is Mr Frost.

Don''t worry yourself though.. to be honest, judging by your attitude on here, I don''t think NCISA is something I really want to get involved with.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My name is Mr Frost.

[quote user="cityangel"]Back to the thread and NCISA [:)] will this new website be live by the start of the season and would it not be a good idea to take it offline until you''re ready to launch it??[/quote]

I see my misidentification is being swept under the carpet lol

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]

[/quote]The number one Canaries Detective Agency fails again.

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]

[/quote]

Commander Tilson of the nCIsA is currently on his holidays but I reckon he will check under the carpet on his return[H]

[;)]

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/48385f7238_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My name is Mr Frost.

[/quote]

Checking amongst my football related e-mails i have found one from a Mr.Frost.However you did not identify yourself as the Larry David of this messageboard.That would have helped do you not think? Maybe i could have put two and two together.Apologies and i will contact you on my return from holiday.

I believe this is Mr Tilsons last year within the hierachy of NISCA so if you perceive him not to be your cup of tea don''t let his now short time left be a deterrent to joining

[quote user="Ankles"]I believe this is Mr Tilsons last year within the hierachy of NISCA so if you perceive him not to be your cup of tea don''t let his now short time left be a deterrent to joining[/quote]Will he get a pension? [:^)][^o)][+o(]

[quote user="Ankles"]I believe this is Mr Tilsons last year within the hierachy of NISCA so if you perceive him not to be your cup of tea don''t let his now short time left be a deterrent to joining[/quote]

Nice to see you back again.

Can''t really believe that it''s nearly 12 months since your last NCISA stir[:D]

[quote user="Ankles"]I believe this is Mr Tilsons last year.......[/quote]Last week it was suggested he was on gardening leave........

Now he is being put out to grass........

All of which begs the question........

Is he growing his own cannabis? [:S]

[;)]

I can''t believe all the John Tilson bashing as soon as a NCISA thread gets going. The guy does a thankless job, in his free time just for the love of the club and the community. I suggest anyone who has issues with this stand against him when the post is up for re-election. Having shared a fair few pints (not always Taddy [;)]) with John, and countless conversations about the club he''s the perfect person for the job in my opinion.

I wholeheartedly agree with you Leeds Canary...when I met John last year it was an informative meeting and I believe him to be the man for the job.

However I''m not being made welcome by other members of the association who have continued to ignore my apology request. I don''t think its difficult and if you read the post cityangel ''recovered'' you will see I resolved my differences with the NCISA but the association seem to have a selective memory.

I don''t think I have to ask again for an apology now do I?

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]I wholeheartedly agree with you Leeds Canary...when I met John last year it was an informative meeting and I believe him to be the man for the job. However I''m not being made welcome by other members of the association who have continued to ignore my apology request. I don''t think its difficult and if you read the post cityangel ''recovered'' you will see I resolved my differences with the NCISA but the association seem to have a selective memory. I don''t think I have to ask again for an apology now do I?[/quote]

Who from NCISA are you awaiting an apology from?

Was looking after your interests Brian. I''m sure you''d much prefer them to flowers. But if you hang on tilltilly get''s home you may even get a case of Taddy[B]

Are you sure that it''s nCIsA who have done you wrong........

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]I wholeheartedly agree with you Leeds Canary...when I met John last year it was an informative meeting and I believe him to be the man for the job.

However I''m not being made welcome by other members of the association who have continued to ignore my apology request. I don''t think its difficult and if you read the post cityangel ''recovered'' you will see I resolved my differences with the NCISA but the association seem to have a selective memory.

I don''t think I have to ask again for an apology now do I?[/quote]Oh dear, oh dear... no apology unless you can provide proof I am afraid... [:|]Should I not support NCFC because I do not agree with you on certain matters either???I have nothing whatsoever to do with the NCISA committee.  When I joined as a member it was to highlight certain things within the NCISA organisation and what was going on at NCFC which I did not agree with.  I felt that if I wanted to criticise the organisation, that I should at least pay the few quid it costs for an annual membership and they could then decide whether to listen to my views or ignore them.  I could have perhaps asked to have been elected to the committee if I really wanted to join it.  For what it''s worth I feel that through being so well known on here, my voice is heard more loudly than it would be by joining the committee at this moment in time.That does not mean that I think NCISA are a bad bunch, as I think over the last 18 months or so they have done a REALLY GOOD JOB.  By staying on the outside of things though it means that I am able to challenge them as well as the club if the need should arise.  I think that I am a little too outspoken for most people and am well aware that the NCISA committee members have to appear welcoming to all of our fan base.  NCISA members can be outspoken or as quiet as they like, or do you think that some should either be forced to SPEAK UP or have a GAGGING ORDER put on them when they sign up and pay their annual membership fee?They do do a great job and will always be City''s BEST HOPE of having a fan club which could have significant numbers.  Some of the rumours I have heard of how some of the younger/newer crew on the NCISA committee hope to get these fans on board could be a great thing for a large number of fans if they want to take advantage of it.You seem to be getting back to the we support the same club, so we should agree on everything scenario.  Something which is never going to happen in a million years.  Would you not enter a pub for a pre-match/post match pint on matchdays just incase you bumped in to a fan who had a differing opinion from you?

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]I wholeheartedly agree with you Leeds Canary...when I met John last year it was an informative meeting and I believe him to be the man for the job. However I''m not being made welcome by other members of the association who have continued to ignore my apology request. I don''t think its difficult and if you read the post cityangel ''recovered'' you will see I resolved my differences with the NCISA but the association seem to have a selective memory. I don''t think I have to ask again for an apology now do I?[/quote]

[/quote]Exactly Mr Butler... [Y]Maybe you should tie me up and gag me at the next NCISA event if it helps your cause to get more members on board??? [:|]

Butler, those who have misindentified myself, i meant to write message board rather than Association apologies.

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]Butler, those who have misindentified myself, i meant to write message board rather than Association apologies.[/quote]

No problem[:D]

We get enough  unjustified flack  as it is without taking the brick bats created by others!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Exactly Mr Butler... [Y]

Maybe you should tie me up and gag me at the next NCISA event if it helps your cause to get more members on board??? [:|]
[/quote]

No just leave it to your Bro to slap you into order[;)]

Although tying you up and gagging you might just be the final bit we need to persuade people we are serious!![:D] Will try it at the BBQ

[quote user="Smudger"]I have nothing whatsoever to do with the NCISA committee.[/quote]Statements like that are why nobody takes you seriously Smudger!