Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY at the World Cup with the Pink un Pickers

Well done guys that''s another one off the list.

I do however feel sorry for the North Koreans. They played really well and I''m chuffed they scored it''s no more than they deserved.

Davo

Yes, I didn''t enjoy that much! All credit to the Koreans, and Brazil will need to get more from Kaka and Fabiano if they''re going to go all the way. They do look solid at the back though.

I thought the Taddymeister would have been on here by now as failure by Brazil tonight would have seen half our bet go down the drain.Well done everybody and our 100% record lives to see another day.

And there was no need for prayers Tilly. My faith in the Famous Five was rewarded.[Y]

The next game on our lists is Spain V Switzerland at 3pm tomorrow. This has been selected by Mr Bump, Beaus and Fonejack.

Buena suerte mis amigos [H]

Unlucky you three. That was just one of those days where it wasn''t meant to be. This is why we all love the game because every team has a chance. It''s also why you never see a bookie on a bike! (Sorry Billy).

But all is not lost. We still have Tilly and Scooby''s selections to cheer on. And of course you three still have the other half of the bet running.

So that''s it for us until Friday when we have to cheer on the Germans once again in the afternoon  followed by England in the evening.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]Blimey, didn''t see that coming.[:|][/quote]

Neither did I.Ssshh [;)][/quote]Lol, jammy git.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]bump is out of the running to win some more cash for the academy [:O][/quote]

Not if Argentina win it Narna!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]bump is out of the running to win some more cash for the academy [:O][/quote]

Not if Argentina win it Narna!

[/quote]

good call NN, completly forgot about their overall winner seletion [:$]

But, we are better off having spain or brazil winning the comp rather than argentina as we will win Â£20 more for the academy - I sound like i don''t want Mr Bump to win anything [:S]

Unlucky guys,but in Scooby and Tilly you must trust.

Now then Taddymeister not a word from you please as your Famous Five is now down to two so no outrageous statements which will put the kiss of death on it for me and Scooby.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Now then Taddymeister not a word from you please as your Famous Five is now down to two so no outrageous statements which will put the kiss of death on it for me and Scooby.

[/quote]

I''ll be rooting for you and Scoobs, Tilly. Best of luck lads!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

That''s an outrageous thing to say Tilly old boy. The Famous Five are still all in the hunt to win money for FONCY.

You have much more in common with young Narna than I first thought[^o)]

I put all my trust in the Famous Five, and always have.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

That''s an outrageous thing to say Tilly old boy. The Famous Five are still all in the hunt to win money for FONCY.

You have much more in common with young Narna than I first thought[^o)]

I put all my trust in the Famous Five, and always have.

[/quote]

I think as far as the 6 match accumulator is concerned Taddymeister your Famous Five is now down to the Dynamic Duo.

Good to see you behind the bar tonight when i popped in with Kathy after our NCISA Committee meeting.I assume Duncan was there supervising the staff training course you had signed up for?

Now Tilly, last week you told everyone that Kathy didn''t pay her way! So I kept an eye tonight and noticed that Kathy bought you a drink and then had to buy another when it was your turn. I think it''s a good job some people can reach the bottom of their pockets otherwise there''d be nothing in that Jack & Jill at the end of the night. But your saving grace is the fact that you did reach the pound to become a Badge Holder which makes you a member of  a very exclusive club!

I am right behind the Dynamic Duo to come good with their accys.

Is it Scooby and Shaggy[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now Tilly, last week you told everyone that Kathy didn''t pay her way! So I kept an eye tonight and noticed that Kathy bought you a drink and then had to buy another when it was your turn. I think it''s a good job some people can reach the bottom of their pockets otherwise there''d be nothing in that Jack & Jill at the end of the night. But your saving grace is the fact that you did reach the pound to become a Badge Holder which makes you a member of  a very exclusive club!

[/quote]

What you didn''t know was that she had asked me to lend her a tenner on the car park before we came in.If i had given her money at the bar you would have put two and two together and come up with five.

Well Bu**er me!! Where did that result come from?  Sorry guys, I can''t believe that the Swiss have done for 3 of us.  Let''s hope the Spanish don''t throw it away against Honduras too or we''re all doomed (sorry Lapps). I''m starting to get very twitchy now, not least coz we''ve both got good old Engerland tomorrow[:S]

Don''t think anybody saw that one coming Scoobs(except Shyster,who predicted it in a thread yesterday), I hate these needless shock results.[6]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

What you didn''t know was that she had asked me to lend her a tenner on the car park before we came in.If i had given her money at the bar you would have put two and two together and come up with five.

[/quote]

Your nose will grow.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Your nose will grow.[/quote]

At his age he would settle for that[;)]

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Your nose will grow.[/quote]

Like this you mean?

Wot no taddy?!?!?!?!