Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY at the World Cup with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="I am a Banana"]WEll done to scooby and fonejaker, but holland should have had a freekick before the break that lead to the goal!!![/quote]Holland should have had three players sent off.  The way they "played" was a disgrace to the tournament and they can have no complaints about losing a final they showed complete disrespect towards.  They were better than that, but they chose the coward''s approach and paid for it.  Justice was done.

[quote user="Shyter"][quote user="Mister Chops"]SPAIN will win the World Cup.[/quote]Spain won''t win the World Cup [/quote]Well done. Got any lottery numbers for next week?

Well done Scooby and Fonejacker.I think you both deserve a pint of Taddy down at Nutty''s.No seriously i would not wish that on anyone.

Let''s just hope Nutty has not lost the betting slip and will be knocking on Billy''s door first thing to collect £60.

Well done Scooby and Fonejacker. Thanks to you two we turned Tilly''s £50 into £60. And a big thank you must go to Tilly for donating the £50 in the first place. A profit is a profit and you two made sure that Tilly''s £50 made 20% interest over the month we looked after it.

So we now have £301 to present to FONCY so we will need to arrange a date for the presentation. Before we can do that I will have to speak to a lot of people so bear with me. I will also speak to Billy during this week and "test the water" regarding carrying on the Free Bet next season.

Thanks to all you Famous Five for giving us an added interest during the World Cup.

Well done guys........hope our good fortune carries on into next season (providing Billy is ok with carrying on the free bet!!)

Well done Scooby and Fonejacker! Glad that you guys came through to spare our blushes[;)]

Oh, and well done Spain, the only team that actually tried to play football in the final, and Howard Webb for managing to keep enough of the orange thugs on the park long enough to stop it turning into a total farce.

Well done indeed! I wanted Spain to win all along for myself and for FONCY but having seen the disgraceful performance by those dirty dirty dutchies it makes me even happier.

Davo

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well done Scooby and Fonejacker. Thanks to you two we turned Tilly''s £50 into £60. And a big thank you must go to Tilly for donating the £50 in the first place. A profit is a profit and you two made sure that Tilly''s £50 made 20% interest over the month we looked after it.

So we now have £301 to present to FONCY so we will need to arrange a date for the presentation. Before we can do that I will have to speak to a lot of people so bear with me. I will also speak to Billy during this week and "test the water" regarding carrying on the Free Bet next season.

Thanks to all you Famous Five for giving us an added interest during the World Cup.

[/quote]

Oh i just love it,"test the water" it''s just a pity you did not "test the taddy" before unleashing it on your poor unsuspecting punters Nutty.[:D]

YaY!!  After a whole month of nailbiting and disappointment it''s just nice to be able to put a few pennies in the kitty and at least save Tillys 50quid.  Well done FJ, nice to see our faith in Spanish style paid off too, although after the first game I was a tad worried. Well done to all who took part. I''m sure none of us thought that it was going to be quite as "unpredictable" as it was.  Glad to see that in the end the best team won.

Roll on the new season, more PUP''s and a much tougher table methinks, eh Nutty?