Sign in to follow this  
Spain-boy

SPAINBOY HERE.!!

[quote user="leesmithlady"]Lets get one thing cleared up. The reason I havent posted for ages is because I was banned ages ago. well ok Im the first to admit I was wrong to make the thread about u getting 2nd spot at the very best'' you got promotion,you are the champions and congrats for that. However now we have acheived the same as you and done so with over 60 games played,beaten Man utd in the process and made a shed loads of cash on the cup runs. We gambled also on Beckford,if he still goes this summer then the gamble has been paid off getting us the winner. The sweet thing is we were down to 10 men,with a goal down and still won. To me you couldnt write the script and our attention for that has been bigger than you lifting the trophy. Like your manager, grayson has done well even if we had to rely on others messing up but thats their fault not ours. Enjoy your season.no doubt i will be banned again but im not too bothered. Ive had my banter with you in league one and the rest will be pointless. Im just going to enjoy what bigger signings will be coming our way with the cash we have made from cup runs and delph to hopefully challenge again as Leicester and forest have done.[/quote]

And

The only reason you didn''t create another account straight away was because you had got it all hopelessly wrong - Leeds were choking, and we were shooting up the table.

[quote user="HazzaJet"]The only reason you didn''t create another account straight away was because you had got it all hopelessly wrong - Leeds were choking, and we were shooting up the table.[/quote]Indeed.[:)]

The only reason you didn''t create another account straight away was because you had got it all hopelessly wrong - Leeds were choking, and we were shooting up the table.

Exactly what I said mate.......he could have come straight back, but hes trying to milk Leeds collapsing over the finishing line as abigger achievment than winning the league....then again Leeds are champions, champions of europe...zzzzzzzzzzz

[quote user="leesmithlady"]The only reason why I''ve not posted for a while is because, my keyboard broke and it''s difficult to purchase a new one designed for six fingers on each hand[/quote]

[quote user="leesmithlady"]Lets get one thing cleared up. The reason I havent posted for ages is because I was banned ages ago. well ok Im the first to admit I was wrong to make the thread about u getting 2nd spot at the very best'' you got promotion,you are the champions and congrats for that. However now we have acheived the same as you and done so with over 60 games played,beaten Man utd in the process and made a shed loads of cash on the cup runs. We gambled also on Beckford,if he still goes this summer then the gamble has been paid off getting us the winner. The sweet thing is we were down to 10 men,with a goal down and still won. To me you couldnt write the script and our attention for that has been bigger than you lifting the trophy. Like your manager, grayson has done well even if we had to rely on others messing up but thats their fault not ours. Enjoy your season.no doubt i will be banned again but im not too bothered. Ive had my banter with you in league one and the rest will be pointless. Im just going to enjoy what bigger signings will be coming our way with the cash we have made from cup runs and delph to hopefully challenge again as Leicester and forest have done.[/quote]

Sorry Spainboy or whatever your name is but you can''t say you have acheived the same as Norwich. At the end of the day the table doesn''t lie and Norwich have been by far the best team in this league this season. After the start they had,getting stuffed on the first day then changing manager two games into the season to win the league comfortably like they have is by far more of an acheivement than what you lot have done. As for the attention you lot get that is down to the fact that you are the so called fallen giant of the league and to be honest i''m glad like most fans in league one that you have now finally got promotion (took you three seasons i beleive and only took Norwich one) as we are all fed up of hearing how you are too big to be playing in this league.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="leesmithlady"]The only reason why I''ve not posted for a while is because, my keyboard broke and it''s difficult to purchase a new one designed for six fingers on each hand[/quote][/quote] nah he still got his velcro sheep shagging gloves on

[quote user="cufcone"]

Sorry Spainboy or whatever your name is but you can''t say you have acheived the same as Norwich. At the end of the day the table doesn''t lie and Norwich have been by far the best team in this league this season. After the start they had,getting stuffed on the first day then changing manager two games into the season to win the league comfortably like they have is by far more of an acheivement than what you lot have done. As for the attention you lot get that is down to the fact that you are the so called fallen giant of the league and to be honest i''m glad like most fans in league one that you have now finally got promotion (took you three seasons i beleive and only took Norwich one) as we are all fed up of hearing how you are too big to be playing in this league.

[/quote]Bullseye!

[quote user="leesmithlady"]

I date whippets.  Male or Female, not fussed which.  However must go, my shift down the coal mine is about to start

[/quote]

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]will there now be a WACCOLE? They seem to pretend they have won everything else!
[/quote]

Not WACCOLE - more like RSHOLE

Firstly I doubt very much that you were banned. In reality you made a rash prediction based on the arrogant assumption that league titles are decided in January. I thought you would win the league to be honest but as many others like Morty pointed out at the time other teams like Newcastle have surrended bigger leads in a shorter space of time. The reason you can come back on here now is that you have been promoted hence you have saved some (but not much) face as ultimately winning the league means little (ironically I think going up through the playoffs will generate more money through added gate receipts, tv and Wembley than winning the league). It is getting out of the division that counts and Leeds have done that because the standard of the division was poor this year.

Secondly how anyone can even question the fact Norwich have been the best side is beyond me. We have between every other top 6 side around us at least once, finished 9 points clear with a superior goal difference to anyone else. We have had our fair share injuries and suspensions this seasons meaning that we have lost players like Drury, Nelson, Askou, Hoolahan, Russell and Holt for sustained periods this season. Yet our squad has been good enough to overcome this and get results without them. Leeds simply dont have that kind of depth and the demands of the cup runs told on the squad.

Finally is the issue of who will do better next season Leeds or Norwich. There is no doubt that Leeds have greater potential than Norwich . The stats are overwhelming, I think Leeds has a population of about 800,000 (needs checking) while Norwich is around 150,000. To be honest the fact we have consistently attracted more fans than you this season and will have a higher average attendance at the end of the season is frankly embarassing based on those statistics. I dont care how long you''ve been down there. It shows Norwich''s supporters are incredibly passionate about their team rather than Leeds fans who seem to pretty fair weather only turning out in greater numbers for the games with a whiff of glory about them.

Leeds are also able to fit more supporters in with the 40,000 stadium they have while Norwich''s attendances cannot rise above 25,000 for now. Leeds I doubt have the level of debt Norwich do either after they fleeced the taxman and many other creditors through the adminstration process. They also should have money in the bank from selling the likes of Delph etc. However as we have established above Norwich have the better squad at the moment (Leeds are losing Beckford as well who has contributed massively to you getting promoted whatever anyone says) and given Grayson''s record in the last 6 months (signing Dickov, Collins and McSheffrey) I would have much more confidence in Lambert in the transfer market even if he has less money. Blackpool and Burnley are proof of why ''big'' teams don''t always do well. And frankly that is what make this game so wonderful.

OTBC and roll on next season.

God, the excuses are incredible aren''t they? "We went up in 2nd. We didn''t get 1st despite our commanding lead because we played more games than you, because we took a chance on Beckford, etc etc etc"

Fact of the matter is, Norwich were the best team. The table doesn''t lie. Playing extra games does not account for the relegation-form you suffered not so long ago.

And let''s not forget; Leeds have one of the biggest squads in the division with the biggest budget and power to attract players. Do you think Gary McSheffrey would have come on loan anywhere?

Leeds limping over the line as they have is no cause for celebration. They should have walked this division seasons ago. The fact they haven''t - again - means that I''d be looking for Grayson to really improve the squad if they''re to do anything but flop once more. And I''ll tell you this now - they''ll have to do it without Beckford. He''s off.

Do you know what? This is the reason I hate Leeds, the fans, the ground, the place, the region and the county. You really do think you''re better than us don''t you? 15-odd clear of us in November and we''ve overcome that 15 and added 9 on top.

Meanwhile, you lot where sweating on 2nd, slagging your players and manager off week after week. Then all of a sudden you come on here and gloat (all it results in really) that somehow you are a better club and team than us, the LEAGUE ONE CHAMPIONS?!?!

Pizz off you northern twat. Hope you and your vile, scum of the earth club and fans rot.

don''t get bigger headline and bigger achievement mixed up. You only make bigger headlines because your screwed up board managed to let one of the most supported teams in the land go to shit. Yes you''re promoted but there''s a long way to go for you lot yet. 2 steps back and 1 forward, enjoy the celebration as we will, but ultimately, championship football should not be acceptable to such a massive fanbase. I hope you long continue to underachieve.

[quote user="leesmithlady"]Lets get one thing cleared up. The reason I havent posted for ages is because I was banned ages ago.

well ok Im the first to admit I was wrong to make the thread about u getting 2nd spot at the very best'' you got promotion,you are the champions and congrats for that. However now we have acheived the same as you and done so with over 60 games played,beaten Man utd in the process and made a shed loads of cash on the cup runs.

We gambled also on Beckford,if he still goes this summer then the gamble has been paid off getting us the winner.

The sweet thing is we were down to 10 men,with a goal down and still won. To me you couldnt write the script and our attention for that has been bigger than you lifting the trophy.

Like your manager, grayson has done well even if we had to rely on others messing up but thats their fault not ours.

Enjoy your season.no doubt i will be banned again but im not too bothered. Ive had my banter with you in league one and the rest will be pointless. Im just going to enjoy what bigger signings will be coming our way with the cash we have made from cup runs and delph to hopefully challenge again as Leicester and forest have done.[/quote]Perhaps we should ask Sports desk Pete.Well, Pete ?

[quote user="Beauseant"]Pete''s probably as hung over as I am[+o(][/quote]That''ll learn you for drinking those fancy dan Belgian beers.[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]Pete''s probably as hung over as I am[+o(][/quote]

That''ll learn you for drinking those fancy dan Belgian beers.

[:P]
[/quote]

[:D] I think there may have been an adverse chemical reaction with the balti.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]Pete''s probably as hung over as I am[+o(][/quote]That''ll learn you for drinking those fancy dan Belgian beers.[:P][/quote]

[/quote]My advice is stay near an open window and avoid naked flames.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]Pete''s probably as hung over as I am[+o(][/quote]

That''ll learn you for drinking those fancy dan Belgian beers.

[:P]
[/quote]

[/quote]

My advice is stay near an open window and avoid naked flames.

[:)]
[/quote]

Strangely, the wife was very keen to have the window open last night........

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="leesmithlady"]Lets get one thing cleared up. The reason I havent posted for ages is because I was banned ages ago. well ok Im the first to admit I was wrong to make the thread about u getting 2nd spot at the very best'' you got promotion,you are the champions and congrats for that. However now we have acheived the same as you and done so with over 60 games played,beaten Man utd in the process and made a shed loads of cash on the cup runs. We gambled also on Beckford,if he still goes this summer then the gamble has been paid off getting us the winner. The sweet thing is we were down to 10 men,with a goal down and still won. To me you couldnt write the script and our attention for that has been bigger than you lifting the trophy. Like your manager, grayson has done well even if we had to rely on others messing up but thats their fault not ours. Enjoy your season.no doubt i will be banned again but im not too bothered. Ive had my banter with you in league one and the rest will be pointless. Im just going to enjoy what bigger signings will be coming our way with the cash we have made from cup runs and delph to hopefully challenge again as Leicester and forest have done.[/quote]

Perhaps we should ask Sports desk Pete.

Well, Pete ?
[/quote]

He was.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="leesmithlady"]Lets get one thing cleared up. The reason I havent posted for ages is because I was banned ages ago. well ok Im the first to admit I was wrong to make the thread about u getting 2nd spot at the very best'' you got promotion,you are the champions and congrats for that. However now we have acheived the same as you and done so with over 60 games played,beaten Man utd in the process and made a shed loads of cash on the cup runs. We gambled also on Beckford,if he still goes this summer then the gamble has been paid off getting us the winner. The sweet thing is we were down to 10 men,with a goal down and still won. To me you couldnt write the script and our attention for that has been bigger than you lifting the trophy. Like your manager, grayson has done well even if we had to rely on others messing up but thats their fault not ours. Enjoy your season.no doubt i will be banned again but im not too bothered. Ive had my banter with you in league one and the rest will be pointless. Im just going to enjoy what bigger signings will be coming our way with the cash we have made from cup runs and delph to hopefully challenge again as Leicester and forest have done.[/quote]Perhaps we should ask Sports desk Pete.Well, Pete ?[/quote]

He was.

[/quote]But for how long?

Doesn''t change anything, he could have made a new profile and come back at any time he wanted.