Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

Good(ish) news... I hope

Was working today, when Stephen elliott came into my shop. Nothing new, he and wes often come in in the evenings. I asked if wes was out for the rest of the season and he said no, he "should be back for the gillingham game". Wes wasn''t there though, so it wasn''t straight from him. Michael nelson also came in today. Nice fella.

[quote user="city till i die"]kfc lol
[/quote]

Haha, made me chuckle. Need him for Charlton really.

I asked Wes'' cousin on facebook...this is what I said:

Do you know is super Wes is injured, there are rumours that he

is? When will he be back? Thanks :)My reply:YEA HE IS

THERE IS SOMTHING WRONG WIT THE MUSCLE UNDER HIS KNEE, OUT FOR

THE REST OF SEASON. THEY WANT HIM TO PLAY THOThat says it all

really, he has told me true stuff about Wes before so I for one, believe

him.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Hang on, what are professional athletes doing eating KFC? [/quote]He doesn''t work at KFC, that was someone else saying it [;)]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Hang on, what are professional athletes doing eating KFC? [/quote]What you doing calling Nelson a professional athlete? (I jest, some of his performances have been very good - please exclude Orient from this).

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"]

YEA HE IS THERE IS SOMTHING WRONG WIT THE MUSCLE UNDER HIS KNEE, OUT FOR THE REST OF SEASON. THEY WANT HIM TO PLAY THO

[/quote]

Sorry but I don''t believe whoever told you that.

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]I work in a bookies![/quote]

was he putting money on charlton to win?

think it may now be worth a bet lol

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"]YEA HE IS THERE IS SOMTHING WRONG WIT THE MUSCLE UNDER HIS KNEE, OUT FOR THE REST OF SEASON. THEY WANT HIM TO PLAY THO[/quote]

[/quote]By ''They'', he didn''t mean PL and co, he meant the fans...it carried on from an earlier convo, so you probably misunderstood.

This rumour is a strange one to say the least,  Lambert won''t force him to play if totally unfit but I think the truth may be that he may be 70% or something and Lambert wants him to take a bit of a risk for last 2 or 3 matches.  Hence the comment no he is not ruled out for the season at the moment.

NCFC Players have gone to KFC in the past, I remember a long conversation with Iwan in there some years ago, though he was a bit taken back when my 1st question was its a bit of a surprise seeing you in here (thinking that his rather substantial wages would stretch to more) but apparently he loved it.

are footballers allowed to bet?

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future ...Norwich"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"]

YEA HE IS THERE IS SOMTHING WRONG WIT THE MUSCLE UNDER HIS KNEE, OUT FOR THE REST OF SEASON. THEY WANT HIM TO PLAY THO

[/quote]

[/quote]

By ''They'', he didn''t mean PL and co, he meant the fans...it carried on from an earlier convo, so you probably misunderstood.
[/quote]

CA did not misunderstand anything. For her to misunderstand you would have had to supply enough information capable of being misunderstood.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

are footballers allowed to bet?

[/quote]

Obviously not in games related to them but yeah they are, theres been a case of high profile footballers gambling thousands and thousands before - it becomes an addiction

think Wayne Rooney was involved in big money gambling a few years ago

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="PUPs are Citys future ...Norwich"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"]YEA HE IS THERE IS SOMTHING WRONG WIT THE MUSCLE UNDER HIS KNEE, OUT FOR THE REST OF SEASON. THEY WANT HIM TO PLAY THO[/quote]

[/quote]By ''They'', he didn''t mean PL and co, he meant the fans...it carried on from an earlier convo, so you probably misunderstood.[/quote]

CA did not misunderstand anything. For her to misunderstand you would have had to supply enough information capable of being misunderstood.

[/quote]That was the main bit of information, the others were just about how Wes loved it here and all the fans. Do I really have too tell you every bit of my conversation with someone over FB? I will delete the "THEY WANT HIM TO PLAY THO" bit if it makes you happy/

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Of course footballers can bet! I did turn a bet down this season from a city player. He wanted to bet on us to lose!! Only �30, but I still said no.[/quote]You''ve got to be kidding me? That is terrible [;)]

All rather academic now but he is supposed to be out for the season, injury similar to Drury''s (club source).   Lambert thought there was a slight chance of making last game or play-offs if we had been in them, so didn''t rule him out for the season.

Misinformation was being spread from the top (to confuse opponents or Leeds/Millwall not sure).