Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Did anyone else think..

it was hilarious when after we equalised the score board said town 1- Norwich 2 [:D]A great day out, but I just HATED having to stand the whole game.  Great away following as usual :)

Tell me CT, were you there, were you there though. Please please please tell me you were there.

Oh my god i think CT was there!!!! (Or was he??)

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]it was hilarious when after we equalised the score board said town 1- Norwich 2 [:D]

A great day out, but I just HATED having to stand the whole game.  Great away following as usual :)

[/quote]

Did you get much grief for standing,or did you have no choice?

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]it was hilarious when after we equalised the score board said town 1- Norwich 2 [:D]A great day out, but I just HATED having to stand the whole game.  Great away following as usual :)

[/quote]

Did you get much grief for standing,or did you have no choice?

[/quote]Had no choice mate. Wouldnt have been able to see otherwise- my legs were killing me by the end though.

Bless...We all stood for the entire game.  Don''t see anybody else complaining.  How would you have coped with terraces?  Take it you didn''t go to Brentford, you would have hated that.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]it was hilarious when after we equalised the score board said town 1- Norwich 2 [:D]

A great day out, but I just HATED having to stand the whole game.  Great away following as usual :)

[/quote]

Pathetic. Man up.

Well if you must know I suffered a really bad knee injury about 3 years ago and now whenever I have to stand for a long period its really painful......Yea, really pathetic. [:|]

seriously ct if you cant hack standing for 90 minutes and want a sit an clap politely you are the fan i hate. And its not like your even old as your a teenager.

I think we have found ourselves a happy clapper.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Bless...We all stood for the entire game.  Don''t see anybody else complaining.  How would you have coped with terraces?  Take it you didn''t go to Brentford, you would have hated that.[/quote]other than we couldn''t see the near right hand corner thanks to the central block standing.............

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]it was hilarious when after we equalised the score board said town 1- Norwich 2 [:D]A great day out, but I just HATED having to stand the whole game.  Great away following as usual :)

[/quote]

Pathetic. Man up.

[/quote]he paid to sit like the rest of us.......

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[/quote]

Pathetic. Man up.

[/quote]

he paid to sit like the rest of us.......
[/quote]

Whose responsibility is it to ensure the view from your seat is clear... Do you reckon you could get a refund the Tangie?

I prefer standing. How it should be in my opinion. Plenty of the elderly can do it just fine CT, im sure you can endure the pain of a boo boo.

Superb atmosphere throughout, the last 2 away games i''ve been to Walsall & Huddersfield we''ve stood for 90mins and you can really see the difference in atmosophere to the games when the majority of fans sit.

[quote user="J Weir Canary"]Was a Great Game and a Great Atmosphere... I wore a Pink bra and a yellow afro HAHAHAH[/quote]But WHY?

Why not.. Its all for a laugh isnt it.. Sing till you cant speak anymore.. jump untill you cant stand anymore and cheer the team onto 3 points. Did it for a laugh ( I got dared to)

Exactly.. CT im 17.. I had some 40 year old jump on me when we scored i didnt complain because it was well worth it! Great atmosphere.. All away games should be standing! :D Yeovil Away was all stsing (cos they dont have seats :P) and that was good too :D

[quote user="Herman "]

S-10 yellow pointed me in the direction of this vid;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k7EcpHm-Jg

It looks like a proper madhouse and a great day out.Nice stadium as well!

[/quote]

that''s me in the video in the red jacket high 5ing my brother.

I must also moan about standing, the reason being I did a 16.3 mile race this morning and I was banking on a little bit of rest at the footy! great game and result, well pleased.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Well if you must know I suffered a really bad knee injury about 3 years ago and now whenever I have to stand for a long period its really painful......[/quote]Now CT, why don''t you have a word with Wiz. He may have an old wheelchair he no longer uses and may be happy to loan you for games. [H]

On second thoughts, perhaps not, as that would make your arms ache! [:(]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Well if you must know I suffered a really bad knee injury about 3 years ago and now whenever I have to stand for a long period its really painful......Yea, really pathetic. [:|]

[/quote]I think people are being a bit harsh here, if he''s got a knee injury then it''s fair for him to dislike standing.  And at least he was at the game unlike most of us.

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"][quote user="J Weir Canary"]Was a Great Game and a Great Atmosphere... I wore a Pink bra and a yellow afro HAHAHAH[/quote]But WHY?[/quote]Because we came good in the second half and there was around 3000 of us taking the roof off the stand.......

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Well if you must know I suffered a really bad knee injury about 3 years ago and now whenever I have to stand for a long period its really painful......Yea, really pathetic. [:|]

[/quote]I think people are being a bit harsh here, if he''s got a knee injury then it''s fair for him to dislike standing.  And at least he was at the game unlike most of us.[/quote]Cheers Chopsy [Y]

[/quote]

You should have walked down to the first few rows on the left hand side ( looking at the pitch) where there were plenty of empty seats and people sat through the whole game.

If you have a problem ask a steward at the next game, bet they would help you out.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think people are being a bit harsh here, if he''s got a knee injury then it''s fair for him to dislike standing.  And at least he was at the game unlike most of us.[/quote]I do genuinely sympathise in this case but he probably should have pointed that out to start with and then he wouldn''t have got so much grief.