Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

HAHA silly canaries make me laugh

[quote user="LUFC Andy"]I mate went to the game yesterday from yeovil and he said he couldnt believe how boring you lot are and as for the peformance he rekons your not fit to be 1st. you wait till the game at carrow road. its ganna be colchester at home all over again for you lot. BTW a telling fact.. Leeds United will win the league. MARCHING ON TOGETHER[/quote]

If your mate''s Yeovil side had put up any sort of a fight against us yesterday it might have in turn made for a better atmosphere. As it turned out it was nothing more than a training excersise for us and in 30 years of watching Norwich was possibly the most pathetically one-sided football matches I''ve ever witnessed at Carrow Road.

Yeovil , tell your "mate", I''m afraid weren''t fit to be on the same field as us.

As for Leeds!, surely it''s about time your forgot about what we''re doing on concentrate on those catching up behind you.

Anyone for another Leeds v Millwall play off?????????????????????

Why do people bother rising to these Asbo infested Leeds fans trolling?Amongst several other reasons it''s not fair to pick on mentally retarded people.

[quote user="LUFC Andy"]I mate went to the game yesterday from yeovil and he said he couldnt believe how boring you lot are and as for the peformance he rekons your not fit to be 1st. you wait till the game at carrow road. its ganna be colchester at home all over again for you lot. BTW a telling fact.. Leeds United will win the league. MARCHING ON TOGETHER[/quote]oh dear...[8]cheer up LUFC Andy oh what can it be.....to be total tit and support a $hit football team[8]

[quote user="morty"]Blimey, the Canary chicks are cutting up rough.

[:O]
[/quote]

Dont mess with us......

Great another one, or maybe the same one, it''s hard to tell with these freaks......top of the league, and havin a laugh.....la la la la.....la la la la!

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="morty"]Blimey, the Canary chicks are cutting up rough.[:O][/quote]

Dont mess with us......

[/quote]*Backs away, not breaking eye contact*

Did your mate have his dog or white stick with him. How on earth do you conclude that watching a game that finishes 3-0 against a team that has come to defend boring. Also we have 3 strikers with 60 goals between them and we have scored more goals than any other team in the country. Good luck when you come to carrow road.  

Got to admit, I bet he is siting there loving how much he has wound you all up! Lets just let the football do the talking.

[quote user="birchfest"]Got to admit, I bet he is siting there loving how much he has wound you all up! Lets just let the football do the talking.[/quote]And not the spelling...

[quote user="TheGoogler"][quote user="birchfest"]Got to admit, I bet he is siting there loving how much he has wound you all up! Lets just let the football do the talking.[/quote]And not the spelling...[/quote][:D]

I might have met his mate in the pub before the game, he wasn''t even normal for norfolk. A bit surreal at the time, it makes sense now.

[quote user="LUFC Andy"]I mate went to the game yesterday from yeovil and he said he couldnt believe how boring you lot are and as for the peformance he rekons your not fit to be 1st. you wait till the game at carrow road. its ganna be colchester at home all over again for you lot. BTW a telling fact.. Leeds United will win the league.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER[/quote]When i read this it reminded me of the sort of things we used to say in the playground  at primary school , now run off  and do your homework.

Haha, boring? look at the stats you Knob

NORWICH

YEOVIL

Possession

• Norwich 63%
  • Yeovil 37%

Attempts on target

• Norwich 12
  • Yeovil 1

Attempts off target

• Norwich 6
  • Yeovil 0

Corners

• Norwich 5
  • Yeovil 2
I take it your 1-1 home draw with struggling Brentford was a thriller?What a muppet

[quote user="The gut"]I might have met his mate in the pub before the game, he wasn''t even normal for norfolk. A bit surreal at the time, it makes sense now.[/quote]I hope he managed to cross the road okay after the game...

[quote user="LUFC Andy"]I mate went to the game yesterday from yeovil and he said he couldnt believe how boring you lot are and as for the peformance he rekons your not fit to be 1st. you wait till the game at carrow road. its ganna be colchester at home all over again for you lot. BTW a telling fact.. Leeds United will win the league. MARCHING ON TOGETHER[/quote]

YOU make I larf! You sad oik, by the time we''ve finished with you at Carrow Rd we will be so far ahead, you won''t be able to see us with a telescope. HA HA HA. ON THE BALL CITY.

love it! norwich didnt have to get out of 1st gear and won with ease, whereas by sounds of it leeds played very well and could still only draw, to a team that couldnt get anything from us despite playing an hour with 10 men.

good luck in league one next year by the way....

[quote user="paul moy"]I think Leeds may well win the Div 1 championship....... next season[/quote]No more likely they will start well and have a wobble around Jan-Feb and finish in the playoffs.....sound familiar?I really cannot believe someone has trolled one post and it has warranted 4 pages of responses without even 1 response from the OP or another dirty Leeds supporter!!