Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

HAHA silly canaries make me laugh

I mate went to the game yesterday from yeovil and he said he couldnt believe how boring you lot are and as for the peformance he rekons your not fit to be 1st. you wait till the game at carrow road. its ganna be colchester at home all over again for you lot. BTW a telling fact.. Leeds United will win the league.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER

[quote user="LUFC Andy"]I mate went to the game yesterday from yeovil and he said he couldnt believe how boring you lot are and as for the peformance he rekons your not fit to be 1st. you wait till the game at carrow road. its ganna be colchester at home all over again for you lot. BTW a telling fact.. Leeds United will win the league.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER[/quote]LOL!

Strange I went on WACCOE last night and all your own fans reckon your team is crap and your manager should be sacked, or were they the 20000 that only turn up for cup games and the playoffs.  

At the moment, Leeds United couldn''t beat an egg. I''d be looking over your shoulder rather than taking a pop at Norwich. Charlton and Colchester are waiting to pounce on another choke by Leeds.

I mate went to the game yesterday from yeovil and he said he couldnt believe how boring you lot are and as for the peformance he rekons your not fit to be 1st. you wait till the game at carrow road. its ganna be colchester at home all over again for you lot. BTW a telling fact.. Leeds United will win the league. MARCHING ON TOGETHER

Dear Andy,

Well done for spotting one of your mistakes and re-posting. However, I have highlighted various other errors, which need some attention. Please can you do so and then re-post so that we can all tell what you are going on about.

From a boring Canary

ROFLMFAOPMSL.Enjoy your hoofball style play, you''ll be needing it for the extra games you have to play in the playoffs....if you''re lucky!

[quote user="LUFC Andy"]I mate went to the game yesterday from yeovil and he said he couldnt believe how boring you lot are and as for the peformance he rekons your not fit to be 1st. you wait till the game at carrow road. its ganna be colchester at home all over again for you lot. BTW a telling fact.. Leeds United will win the league. MARCHING ON TOGETHER[/quote]

http://www.learndirect.co.uk/newsfeatures/news/all/2009/october/19430402/

This may prove useful.

[quote user="LUFC Andy"]I mate went to the game yesterday from yeovil and he said he couldnt believe how boring you lot are and as for the peformance he rekons your not fit to be 1st. you wait till the game at carrow road. its ganna be colchester at home all over again for you lot. BTW a telling fact.. Leeds United will win the league.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER[/quote][8] WON TWICE IN 11 , YOU''VE ONLY WON TWICE IN 11  [8]

Leeds are by far the best team in this league. With their incredible history and loyal support it is an absolute travesty they are in league 1. They should be in the top 10 in the Premier League. How dare any of you think that Norwich can compete with such illustrious opponents.

Why oh Why are you lot replying to him, with eejuts like this you just need to do what PL and the rest of the team do and keep quiet and do the talking on the pitch!

BTW Dirty Leeds need to win 3 games more than us to overtake us and I really cant see that happening!

MARCHING ON TOGETHER[/quote]Ha Ha Ha...everyone point and laugh at the moron!Say hello to Carlise for us next year!

[quote user="LUFC Andy"]I mate went to the game yesterday from yeovil and he said he couldnt believe how boring you lot are and as for the peformance he rekons your not fit to be 1st. you wait till the game at carrow road. its ganna be colchester at home all over again for you lot. BTW a telling fact.. Leeds United will win the league. MARCHING ON TOGETHER[/quote]

Remind us how many points we are ahead of you?  And who are chasing your backsides to knock your grubby team from 2nd?  To catch us you will have to win every game, and us lose, even with your game on hand if we keep winning we will still be TOTL.

I would love to see your dirty team, with your dirty fans stay in this league for eternity.

Have a nice day [:)]

Ohhhhhhhh and how many did you beat the mighty Brentford by at home?  Oh that''s right, you LOST hahahaha

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Ohhhhhhhh and how many did you beat the mighty Brentford by at home?  Oh that''s right, you LOST hahahaha

[/quote]They drew.

[quote user="morty"]Blimey, the Canary chicks are cutting up rough.[:O][/quote]And you have a problem with that? [:O]

Who does that twit from Leeds think he is, coming on here and slating our boys eh? Of course we''re going to get a little bit annoyed....

MARCHING ON TOGETHER[/quote]Complete and utter BELLEND.