Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Unofficial Match Thread: Walsall versus Norwich

[quote user="morty"]We were always going to miss Holt.

Lambert just needs to tweak things a bit to play to different strengths.
[/quote]

time for mac-n-mee?

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future ...Norwich"][quote user="Big Bad John"]I''m afraid i''m not gonna do the second half guys.[:(]I''m not normally superstitious, but when it comes to football?.... I''m not gonna risk this one.[/quote]

I''ll go for it. I WILL bring us luck[Y][/quote]Good man! [:D][Y]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

These are the types of games where Champions are made - are we able to grind out a win or a draw without our talismanic goalscoring captain?

To come away from tonight with any points at all will be a bonus I think

[/quote]

Indeed it will be a bonus to get any points, but we are more than capable of winning without our talisman in the team, as we proved Saturday

[quote user="sig"]We''ll turn this one around.  Too much quality there not to![/quote]A bit of positivity. Thank God. Hope the team aren''t as negative as these kids on here like CT and that Banana. Jesus hope they''re not hoping to get jobs when they grow up cos I wouldn''t want to employ them.

Well it sounds like we have played ok, just need to up it in the second half.Lets hope Holt will learn from this and be a bit more careful in the tackle in future. Hopefully these three games wont halt the momentum we have built up.

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Let''s hope the King waves his magic wand and changes something 2nd half[/quote]

Is that me WAY?
[/quote]

Hahaha hun, no sorry I mean Lambert

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]We were always going to miss Holt.Lambert just needs to tweak things a bit to play to different strengths.[/quote]

time for mac-n-mee?

[/quote]No, I don''t think so.We have already had to make too many changes to our system with Ollie in for Holt, and now Lapps at left back and Hughes on.I really think if we fanny with it too much we''ll regret it.

[quote user="morty"]I''m making a brew, anyone want one?[/quote]Can''t turn one down.... Don''t take too long. [Y]

Would be happy with a point, especially after going behind.Wouldn''t be surprised to see Cody at some stage.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="sig"]We''ll turn this one around.  Too much quality there not to![/quote]
A bit of positivity. Thank God. Hope the team aren''t as negative as these kids on here like CT and that Banana. Jesus hope they''re not hoping to get jobs when they grow up cos I wouldn''t want to employ them.

[/quote]

im not negative [:O]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]I''m making a brew, anyone want one?[/quote]

Got a coffee thanks for asking, want a choccy digestive?

[/quote]I''ll pass thanks, I have been a lazy arse over Crimbo and want to shift a few extra pounds that have crept on.Now if it had been a plain Hob Nob..........[:)]

Sky Sports announcer man just called us ''the team in second place''.

Is it really that hard to stop thinking Leeds are top?

[quote user="Metatron"]Milk, no sugar.[/quote]Too late mate, already been delivered.[;)]

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Will take the point, but seriously feel that there is still 3 points there for us to take if we get going.
[/quote]

i think that if leeds lose, then even a draw will be a (SPELLING ERROR ON ITS WAY)psychological advantage by being 1 full point above leeds instead of just top on goal difference!

Walsall are the only team to have made us play poorly under Lambert this season (0-0 at home) and it seems like we''re not playing so well tonight either. I''d have taken a draw before K-O and i''d take one now.

We''ll be okay. I''ve moved to the bedroom and the lucky radio. The one downstairs is DAB but clearly it isn''t lucky.

Is anyone else getting their charms out?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]I''m making a brew, anyone want one?
[/quote]

Got a coffee thanks for asking, want a choccy digestive?

[/quote]

I''ll pass thanks, I have been a lazy arse over Crimbo and want to shift a few extra pounds that have crept on.

Now if it had been a plain Hob Nob..........

[:)]
[/quote]

We have rich tea, choccy digestives, plain digestives and custard creams

[quote user="Mason 47"]

Sky Sports announcer man just called us ''the team in second place''.

Is it really that hard to stop thinking Leeds are top?

[/quote]

just wait until the day we play leeds at home, then we will see who is top by 3 clear points then we will see who is top according to SSN [;)]