Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Unofficial Match Thread: Walsall versus Norwich

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="morty"]LEEDS LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]For a team that are world champions of everything  they arent very erm... good?[:|][/quote]

But they do have a £10million striker......

[/quote]If Beckford is worth 10 mill then Grant Holt must be worth around the same amount. Are you being sarky Beau mate?

Matt Richards has a very decent and strong left foot on him, something to worry about.Certainly rated highly down here in Brighton.

Oli Johnson tip the ball over the keepers head, though the Walsall defender clears.Close one.Corner... Poor by Lappin.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="morty"]LEEDS LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

For a team that are world champions of everything  they arent very erm... good?[:|]
[/quote]

But they do have a £10million striker......

[/quote]

If Beckford is worth 10 mill then Grant Holt must be worth around the same amount. Are you being sarky Beau mate?
[/quote]

It was one of spainboy''s gems from yesterday (he then claimed he was being sarcastic!)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Thanks John, you''re a life saver, we can''t have the radio on ATM, does it sound as though they are playing well?[/quote]Putting on lots of pressure down the middle, and we''re winning a ton of corners as a result of it.However, their making good advantage of the space on the wings.Walsall create a good oppertunity, though the shot is weak.

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Thanks John, you''re a life saver, we can''t have the radio on ATM, does it sound as though they are playing well?[/quote]

Putting on lots of pressure down the middle, and we''re winning a ton of corners as a result of it.

However, their making good advantage of the space on the wings.

Walsall create a good oppertunity, though the shot is weak.
[/quote]

at the game or watching it on the internet?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

waccoe?

wallsal message board?

[/quote]Dirty leeds message board.

Wheres AJ?Another corner to Norwich. 6 Now.Richards clears, finds Byfield, but doesn''t come to much with Russell getting on the ball.

"PUP''s are City''s future ...(Norwich)"]Yeah, pretty much dominating...we have had about 7 corners, come to nothing though! Oli just come close, Martin free left footed volley air kick [Y]

at the game or watching a live stream?

"PUP''s are City''s future ...(Norwich)"]Yeah, pretty much dominating...we have had about 7 corners, come to nothing though! Oli just come close, Martin free left footed volley air kick [Y]

Listening! [Y]

at the game or watching a live stream?

[/quote]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Thanks John, you''re a life saver, we can''t have the radio on ATM, does it sound as though they are playing well?[/quote]Putting on lots of pressure down the middle, and we''re winning a ton of corners as a result of it.However, their making good advantage of the space on the wings.Walsall create a good oppertunity, though the shot is weak.[/quote]

[/quote]Listening to it (i''m often guilty of over analysing for a ''listener'' to be fair).Byfield shoots, Forster has it covered.Walsall unsettling the Norwich defence at the moment.

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Wheres AJ?

Another corner to Norwich. 6 Now.

Richards clears, finds Byfield, but doesn''t come to much with Russell getting on the ball.
[/quote]

Thanks John, much appreciated for the updates

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

waccoe?

wallsal message board?

[/quote]Dirty leeds message board.[/quote]

which stands for...?

[/quote]We are champions, champions of Europe I believe.

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Thanks John, you''re a life saver, we can''t have the radio on ATM, does it sound as though they are playing well?[/quote]

Putting on lots of pressure down the middle, and we''re winning a ton of corners as a result of it.

However, their making good advantage of the space on the wings.

Walsall create a good oppertunity, though the shot is weak.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Listening to it (i''m often guilty of over analysing for a ''listener'' to be fair).

Byfield shoots, Forster has it covered.

Walsall unsettling the Norwich defence at the moment.
[/quote]

its good , keep it up [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Wheres AJ?Another corner to Norwich. 6 Now.Richards clears, finds Byfield, but doesn''t come to much with Russell getting on the ball.[/quote]

Thanks John, much appreciated for the updates

[/quote]No problem WAY. [Y]Hard to keep possesion on account of the pitch.Corner number 7, thanks to a Hughes (?) pass.Corner finds a Walsall player. Ineffective.Walsall break.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

waccoe?

wallsal message board?

[/quote]

Dirty leeds message board.
[/quote]

which stands for...?

[/quote]

We are champions, champions of Europe I believe.
[/quote]

Which i hope is ironic!

A sequence of Walsall passes round the Norwich box comes to nothing as Smith clears.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

waccoe?

wallsal message board?

[/quote]

[/quote]

which stands for...?

[/quote]

[/quote]

cheers [;)]

[="PUP''s are City''s future ...(Norwich)"]Sloppy piece of play for the past 5 minutes, Walsall come into it a bit more. Oli getting involved, Chrissy quiet. Just had another corner.
[/

whats our corner count now??

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

waccoe?

wallsal message board?

[/quote]

[/quote]

which stands for...?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t forget they are the best team in the world, with a 10 million pound striker.

H-F-H

Which i hope is ironic!

[/quote]

There was a good caller on ''Ask Neil'' last Saturday who came up with a line similar to:

''Last season we kept finding new ways to lose; this season we seem to keep finding new ways to win.''

With a lot of young players on show and Holt missing on a crap pitch that is exactly what we need to do tonight.