Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Unofficial Match Thread: Walsall versus Norwich

Cross from a Walsall player gets a flick, and goes on harmlessly for Forster.Deeney scores....... Rounded Forster, and put the ball into the goal.

That''s it, i''m jynxing us. Can someone please take my job?[:(]Throw-in to City.

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Cross from a Walsall player gets a flick, and goes on harmlessly for Forster.

Deeney scores....... Rounded Forster, and put the ball into the goal.
[/quote]forsters fault?

I''m not there obviously, but it seems we have very little impetus tonight. No sustained periods of pressure. I question our ability to come from behind and get the three points (reverse psychology.....)

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Big Bad John"]Cross from a Walsall player gets a flick, and goes on harmlessly for Forster.Deeney scores....... Rounded Forster, and put the ball into the goal.[/quote]forsters fault?[/quote]Nah, got through the defense quite easily. Russell shoots, blocked City throw.

[quote user="Big Bad John"]That''s it, i''m jynxing us.

Can someone please take my job?[:(]

Throw-in to City.
[/quote]

im enjoying the up to date live feed from you john [;)]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Bring on Zak and put Doc up front in place of Oli who is still probably just an impact player and not a starter.[/quote]Jeez now you have proven once and for all your stupid...........

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Big Bad John"]Cross from a Walsall player gets a flick, and goes on harmlessly for Forster.Deeney scores....... Rounded Forster, and put the ball into the goal.[/quote]forsters fault?[/quote]Wouldn''t say so to be honest.He shouldn''t of found himself as the lone man protecting the goal as far as i could tell.Russell plays some passes with Smith, and puts in a good shot, but can''t find the net.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]I knew we''d lose.
[/quote]

sorry.. has the full time whistle gone already?

[/quote]

delia hasn''t sung yet so no it is not over yet [;)] (JOKES)

Hughes heads over the Walsall goal, after a decent cross found him in the box.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]I knew we''d lose.[/quote]What?[/quote]We sound v. poor, and dont sound like scoring.  I know the game isnt over yet but i just cant see us scoring. Run had to come to an end at one point.

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Big Bad John"]Cross from a Walsall player gets a flick, and goes on harmlessly for Forster.

Deeney scores....... Rounded Forster, and put the ball into the goal.
[/quote]forsters fault?[/quote]

Wouldn''t say so to be honest.

He shouldn''t of found himself as the lone man protecting the goal as far as i could tell.

Russell plays some passes with Smith, and puts in a good shot, but can''t find the net.
[/quote]

ok, surely we have got to sign him if/when we go up??

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]That''s it, i''m jynxing us. Can someone please take my job?[:(]Throw-in to City.[/quote]

im enjoying the up to date live feed from you john [;)]

[/quote]Thanks Banana. [Y]I am however very superstitious, and right now i have Walsall goal against us on my conscience... And it hurts.[:(]Walsall counter after some pressure.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]I knew we''d lose.[/quote]What?[/quote]We sound v. poor, and dont sound like scoring.  I know the game isnt over yet but i just cant see us scoring. Run had to come to an end at one point.[/quote]Negative T wat. I''m glad I don''t sit next to you.