Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Unofficial Match Thread: Walsall versus Norwich

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]I knew we''d lose.
[/quote]What?

[/quote]

We sound v. poor, and dont sound like scoring.  I know the game isnt over yet but i just cant see us scoring.

Run had to come to an end at one point.
[/quote]

we still have the home run though [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Big Bad John"]Cross from a Walsall player gets a flick, and goes on harmlessly for Forster.Deeney scores....... Rounded Forster, and put the ball into the goal.[/quote]forsters fault?[/quote]Wouldn''t say so to be honest.He shouldn''t of found himself as the lone man protecting the goal as far as i could tell.Russell plays some passes with Smith, and puts in a good shot, but can''t find the net.[/quote]

ok, surely we have got to sign him if/when we go up??

[/quote]That may depend on what happens with Newcastle i guess, if we are to have any hope.Forster clutches well after a Walsall cross.We''re looking a little disjointed (and it''s my fault).[:(]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Big Bad John"]Cross from a Walsall player gets a flick, and goes on harmlessly for Forster.

Deeney scores....... Rounded Forster, and put the ball into the goal.
[/quote]forsters fault?[/quote]

Wouldn''t say so to be honest.

He shouldn''t of found himself as the lone man protecting the goal as far as i could tell.

Russell plays some passes with Smith, and puts in a good shot, but can''t find the net.
[/quote]

[/quote]

That may depend on what happens with Newcastle i guess, if we are to have any hope.

Forster clutches well after a Walsall cross.

We''re looking a little disjointed (and it''s my fault).[:(]
[/quote]

Mate, it''s not your fault! Head up!

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Big Bad John"]Cross from a Walsall player gets a flick, and goes on harmlessly for Forster.

He shouldn''t of found himself as the lone man protecting the goal as far as i could tell.

Russell plays some passes with Smith, and puts in a good shot, but can''t find the net.
[/quote]

[/quote]

That may depend on what happens with Newcastle i guess, if we are to have any hope.

[/quote]

your claiming its your fault and carry on [;)] c''mon city just fod BBJ

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

your claiming its your fault and carry on [;)] c''mon city just fod BBJ

[/quote]

for*

[quote user="I am a Banana"]so lappin at left back and hughes at left side of midfield?[/quote]As far as i can gather, yes.Walsall putting in the tackles, putting on the pressure, making most of the attacks, and clearly motivated with a win there for the taking.1 Minute of stoppage time, and i want a replacement.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Bring on Zak and put Doc up front in place of Oli who is still probably just an impact player and not a starter.[/quote]Jeez now you have proven once and for all your stupid...........[/quote]Says the douchebag that used "your" instead of "you''re". As if you''re a teacher!

Norwich free-kick, keeper punches away.Throwing to Norwich and nothing much comes from it.Half-time, and where is gecko boy?

Half time, time for Lambo to weave some magic.Its only 1 goal, not the end of the world.

we could do with another left sided player in the squad, no drury only lappin and hoolahan with a natural left foot!

lambert can''t bring hoolahan to the left he just wont stay there!

[quote user="bloodwagon"]big bad how are you seeing the game ? or are you taking it from radio ?[/quote]Radio mate. As far as i understand theres no way to access any ''visual'' coverage.

[quote user="morty"]Half time, time for Lambo to weave some magic.

Its only 1 goal, not the end of the world.

[/quote]

im sure 1st wiz will let him borrow his wand [;)]

We sound ok, approach play sounds like we are doing the usual, but the final pass or that slight glimpse of a chance doesnt seem to be coming.

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="bloodwagon"]big bad how are you seeing the game ? or are you taking it from radio ?
[/quote]

Radio mate. As far as i understand theres no way to access any ''visual'' coverage.
[/quote]

im sure someone started a thread for live streaming ?!

I''m afraid i''m not gonna do the second half guys.[:(]I''m not normally superstitious, but when it comes to football?.... I''m not gonna risk this one.

We were always going to miss Holt.Lambert just needs to tweak things a bit to play to different strengths.

[quote user="Big Bad John"]I''m afraid i''m not gonna do the second half guys.[:(]I''m not normally superstitious, but when it comes to football?.... I''m not gonna risk this one.[/quote]

I''ll go for it. I WILL bring us luck[Y]

These are the types of games where Champions are made - are we able to grind out a win or a draw without our talismanic goalscoring captain?

To come away from tonight with any points at all will be a bonus I think