Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

keeper for next season

[img]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/gnrsnkpt/worlds-fattest-man.jpg[/img]

If we go up and Newcastle go up I think we could keep foster, as apparently his contract is up at then end of the year and we might be able to get him to stay, but not if we are in league 1.

[quote user="singing canary"]

if we go up i would not be at all surprised if foster signs..

best keeper i have seen here since green ,worth going all out to get him to stay with us

[/quote]

I wonder if anybody remembers, Hansbury, Baker, Vasper, Woods, the great Kevin Keelan (and he was a true great)?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="singing canary"]

if we go up i would not be at all surprised if foster signs..

best keeper i have seen here since green ,worth going all out to get him to stay with us

[/quote]

I wonder if anybody remembers, Hansbury, Baker, Vasper, Woods, the great Kevin Keelan (and he was a true great)?

[/quote]Are any of them available next season?[:)]

With Newcastle having Harper & the young lad Krul who Hughton always speaks highly of, i wouldn''t be suprised if we sign Forster on another season long loan, think both parties would be happy. Also another year for Rudd as back up isn''t goin to do him any harm, if we signed Forster on a 3-4 year contract we would lose Rudd like we did Lewis when we brought in Marshall.

[quote user="singing canary"]i will put money on it ..if norwich go up ,the man between the sticks now could stay ..[/quote]

i also have this feeling!

Fraser Forster on loan again. Newcastle want to keep him, he wont get ahead of Krul or Harper and he would have played a season here by then.

Failing that chuck Rudd in. From the games I have seen he is more than capable. Who knows if he hadnt gone away with England it could have been Rudd who is still the man in possession.