Sign in to follow this  
The Walking Man

Beckford hands in transfer request.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Yeh just saw that!! Please someone buy him[/quote]

Exactly! Hopefully greedy Ken Bates will sell him, Grayson becomes disillusioned and jumps ship to Burnley!

Newcastle have put in a final take it or leave it offer of 1.5

They reckon he is off 3 days ago

[url]http://www.leedsunitedworld.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2755[/url]

[quote user="Henry"]I would imagine that Leeds will join the race for Barnard [:(][/quote]Maybe we can smoke screen and offer Leeds Jamie Cureton to stay out of it ;)

[quote user="Bexley"]So long as they don''t come shopping at Carrow Road with their couple of Million![/quote]

No.. we can flog them Cureton, Theo, Whaley, Semmy, OTJ et al [:D]

Looking forward to the ''Norwich will over take Leeds comments''

Leeds team built from the strongest defence in the league,fantastic midfield and more than likely a heavily linked Gary Hooper (over 25 goals last season) and Billy Sharp (over 31 goals).

Leeds will not be affected in anyway.!!!!

[quote user="spainboy"]Looking forward to the ''Norwich will over take Leeds comments''

Leeds team built from the strongest defence in the league,fantastic midfield and more than likely a heavily linked Gary Hooper (over 25 goals last season) and Billy Sharp (over 31 goals).

Leeds will not be affected in anyway.!!!![/quote]can they include you as part of the deal?

GO[quote user="spainboy"]Looking forward to the ''Norwich will over take Leeds comments'' Leeds team built from the strongest defence in the league,fantastic midfield and more than likely a heavily linked Gary Hooper (over 25 goals last season) and Billy Sharp (over 31 goals). Leeds will not be affected in anyway.!!!![/quote]

GO HOME SPAINBOY !  u talk so much c  r   a   p    ! ...............hoper yeh LAST season and sharp is a scunny and shef U reject .... OTBC!!!   

[quote user="spainboy"]Looking forward to the ''Norwich will over take Leeds comments'' Leeds team built from the strongest defence in the league,fantastic midfield and more than likely a heavily linked Gary Hooper (over 25 goals last season) and Billy Sharp (over 31 goals). Leeds will not be affected in anyway.!!!![/quote]

I thought he wasn''t going to leave you?[:)]

[quote user="spainboy"]Looking forward to the ''Norwich will over take Leeds comments''

Leeds will not be affected in anyway.!!!![/quote]You know what.........Norwich will over take Dirty Leeds by Feb

I cant see Hooper leaving a champ club where he is playing and scoring goals to join Leeds, however successful you are at the moment. Sharp is more possible, but I also think there will be takers for him in the championship as he has done well on loan at Donny.

[quote user="dazza"]

GO[quote user="spainboy"]Looking forward to the ''Norwich will over take Leeds comments'' Leeds team built from the strongest defence in the league,fantastic midfield and more than likely a heavily linked Gary Hooper (over 25 goals last season) and Billy Sharp (over 31 goals). Leeds will not be affected in anyway.!!!![/quote]

GO HOME SPAINBOY !  u talk so much c  r   a   p    ! ...............hoper yeh LAST season and sharp is a scunny and shef U reject .... OTBC!!!   

[/quote]

Dont talk rubbish man. Sharp has scored 10 goals in about 15 app for Donny in the championship this season. Hooper is only about 21, Sharp 23.  Both very good strikers for this league,unless you think league 2 Grant holt is any better?

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="dazza"]

[/quote]

Dont talk rubbish man. Sharp has scored 10 goals in about 15 app for Donny in the championship this season. Hooper is only about 21, Sharp 23.  Both very good strikers for this league,unless you think league 2 Grant holt is any better?

[/quote]

And why would someone in the CCC want to drop down?

[quote user="king canary"]I cant see Hooper leaving a champ club where he is playing and scoring goals to join Leeds, however successful you are at the moment. Sharp is more possible, but I also think there will be takers for him in the championship as he has done well on loan at Donny.
[/quote]

We could pick Hooper up from Scunny NP and so could Norwich if they wanted him. Leeds are almost certain promotion and he has no emotional ties plus his wages will be poor for them, No doubt if we expressed an interest which has infact been heavily rumoured then we will get him.

Both decent enough forwards. Im sure Leeds would pay more than their current clubs too.  I wouldn''t worry too much about Leeds. Best to concentrate on Charlton and the rest. If we do enough to keep above those then we will go up automatically.  Lets face it that is all that matters! I for one wouldnt like to see an open top bus parade for winning a division that neither ourselves or Leeds should ever be in.

Sharp struggled to score at Scunny and Sheff Utd mainly due to the fact the service from the team didn''t meet his style of play. Donny pitter pat their way into and around the penalty area. Leeds currently use set plays and quick counters to feed their strikers, not too disimilar to Scunny and Sheff Utd. Sharp might not be the replacement SpainBoy thinks!

[quote user="spainboy"]

[quote user="king canary"]I cant see Hooper leaving a champ club where he is playing and scoring goals to join Leeds, however successful you are at the moment. Sharp is more possible, but I also think there will be takers for him in the championship as he has done well on loan at Donny.[/quote]

We could pick Hooper up from Scunny NP and so could Norwich if they wanted him. Leeds are almost certain promotion and he has no emotional ties plus his wages will be poor for them, No doubt if we expressed an interest which has infact been heavily rumoured then we will get him.

[/quote]Maybe, I am not 100% sure either club could get Hooper. I can see where you are coming from though, with current form both teams look certs to be in the champ next season while Scunny could well go down.