Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Colchester Tickets Cancelled.....

Do not post on here, I was stupid enough to and now have had my tickets cancelled...

They didnt even give me a chance to explain the fact that my girlfriend is an ACTUAL col U fan...

GUTTED!!

Good luck to those who get in, and be careful :)

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

Do not post on here, I was stupid enough to and now have had my tickets cancelled...

They didnt even give me a chance to explain the fact that my girlfriend is an ACTUAL col U fan...

GUTTED!!

[/quote]

How do you know it was due to posing on here?

[quote user="gary "]no sympathy - you purchased tickets for a home area and shouldn;t have[/quote]And Cowling shouldn''t be so unprofessional as to needlessly deny fans an oppertunity to see their team just to spite their club.[url=http://www.mysmiley.net/free-tongue-smileys.php][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/tongue/tongue0002.gif[/img][/url]

GUTTED!!

[/quote]And, what makes you think they''d believe that your gf is a col u fan?

I wonder whether this has anything to do with the sudden upsurge in visitors to this site? Apparently there''s 39 viewing now and all day yesterday it didn''t dip below 20 odd...

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]I wonder whether this has anything to do with the sudden upsurge in visitors to this site? Apparently there''s 39 viewing now and all day yesterday it didn''t dip below 20 odd...[/quote]

Thoese viewing figues aren''t accurate, Pete said yesterday when there were 20 shown as viewing that there were in fact over 100.

Isnt it funny, how he said dont post if you got some, yet a bunch of people do anyway [:)]

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]I live in Attlebro'' and got my six tickets through this morning - so they can''t be cancelling all the NR purchases...! KTF.[/quote]

I used multiple addresses and they all worked just fine. A couple in London.

They are only Essex ticket office staff - hardly Columbo and Ironside!

Why reveal you live in Attleborough ? Hope you don''t get your tickets cancelled now. What a nasty, spiteful so and so Cowling is.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]I wonder whether this has anything to do with the sudden upsurge in visitors to this site? Apparently there''s 39 viewing now and all day yesterday it didn''t dip below 20 odd...[/quote]

Thoese viewing figues aren''t accurate, Pete said yesterday when there were 20 shown as viewing that there were in fact over 100.

[/quote]

It would be interesting to see if there has been an increase in viewers from thte Colchester area...

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="taintedtom2000"]

GUTTED!!

[/quote]

How do you know it was due to posing on here?

[/quote]

They told me! lol! they got my e-mail address from this site....

Looks like those who think they have got away with it might not be so lucky. SERIOUSLY don''t post on here and inform people you have the tickets!!

I sincerley hope that they put 2 & 2 together with my user name rather than this site giving them my e-mail adress? Hmmmmm

Cor - they are taking this seriously, lucky I live near stowmarket, they will never find my three tickets!

Maybe everyones at home cos of the snow

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="gary "]no sympathy - you purchased tickets for a home area and shouldn;t have[/quote]And Cowling shouldn''t be so unprofessional as to needlessly deny fans an oppertunity to see their team just to spite their club.[url=http://www.mysmiley.net/free-tongue-smileys.php][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/tongue/tongue0002.gif[/img][/url][/quote]

Cowling is a strange sort , but his priority is to Col U only and we should accept that - did you try and buy tickets from Paulton , Wycombe or any other away trip this season , or when our allocation was sold , accept it and move on - You may not agree with Cowling , but the match will certainly be bigger than it would have been and therefore sweeter when we win

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

they got my e-mail address from this site....

[/quote]

No they didn''t.

[/quote]

Sorry Pete, just to clarify, they ''determined'' my e-mail from this site...

as in my user name is my e-mail address....school boy error!

They could, presumably, email you from this site and if you replied, they could then match this up to their records?

[quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

No they didn''t.

[/quote]

[/quote]Doh! Got what you deserve really!

GUTTED!!

[/quote]

You''d best break up with her quick then!

[quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

No they didn''t.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That is as bad as Greenos gaff against Forest!

I''m glad I changed my user name from " unluckyCUFCbellendsI''llbe@thegame.com "

This is probably the most busy they have been in years!If anyone associated with CUFC is reading this message now I would just like to say "screw you"! [:P]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

No they didn''t.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m glad I changed my user name from " unluckyCUFCbellendsI''llbe@thegame.com "

[/quote]Ahah [:)]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

No they didn''t.

[/quote]

[/quote]Doh! Got what you deserve really![/quote]Unfortunately, I have to agree! That was a pretty dumb thing to do..........[:$]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

No they didn''t.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D][Y]