Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Colchester Tickets Cancelled.....

Some fans need to be a bit sharper. I was queuing for a ticket at Wycombe on Saturday, knowing full well that the away end had been sold out. The fan in front of me who was not wearing colours was asked whether he was a Norwich fan and he replied ''yes''. He was then refused a ticket, while I went on to purchase one amongst the Wycombe fans.   

[quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

they got my e-mail address from this site....

[/quote]

No they didn''t.

[/quote]

Sorry Pete, just to clarify, they ''determined'' my e-mail from this site...

as in my user name is my e-mail address....school boy error![/quote]

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

No they didn''t.

[/quote]

Sorry Pete, just to clarify, they ''determined'' my e-mail from this site...

as in my user name is my e-mail address....school boy error![/quote]

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

[/quote]

LOL! so so true :-p

[quote user="paul moy"]Some fans need to be a bit sharper. I was queuing for a ticket at Wycombe on Saturday, knowing full well that the away end had been sold out. The fan in front of me who was not wearing colours was asked whether he was a Norwich fan and he replied ''yes''. He was then refused a ticket, while I went on to purchase one amongst the Wycombe fans.   [/quote]

You''re almost local to Wycombe anyway Paul....and have a dodgy Cockneyesque accent! 

(PS can you get me a Col Who ticket......lol)

I purchased my col who ticket whilst living in mexico City.I actually got my gf''s family to book the tickets in the name of Suarez Osorio claiming that we were the LAtin American Colchester United Supporters Club.The tickets where then mailed to an address in Amsterdam where a good friend posted them on to Riverside  with a few packets of seed. Everything tickety boo i have to say.Tho maybe i may have a bit of trouble at the turnstile with the ticket stubb marked Speedy Gonzalez.Up the U''s......(is that one of their songs?)

[quote user="6088m canary"]I purchased my col who ticket whilst living in mexico City.
I actually got my gf''s family to book the tickets in the name of Suarez Osorio claiming that we were the LAtin American Colchester United Supporters Club.
The tickets where then mailed to an address in Amsterdam where a good friend posted them on to Riverside  with a few packets of seed. Everything tickety boo i have to say.
Tho maybe i may have a bit of trouble at the turnstile with the ticket stubb marked Speedy Gonzalez.
Up the U''s......
(is that one of their songs?)
[/quote]

..that and the fact that your sombrero won''t fit through the turnstyles.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

No they didn''t.

[/quote]

I''m presuming that you got that "glitch" sorted out then Pete?

[quote user="Panic Dem"]Why reveal you live in Attleborough ? Hope you don''t get your tickets cancelled now. What a nasty, spiteful so and so Cowling is.[/quote]

Not had a call so assume I''m fine. Shouldn''t of mentioned Attlebrough I know, my mistake! My brother in Swindon''s got a spare so I''ll still be able to go even if my mates can''t if tickets are scrubbed - won''t cancel tickets to Swindon will they!

"I''m presuming that you got that "glitch" sorted out then Pete?"

Mustachio...are you an accountant? If not may i suggest a new career...perhaps Lion Taming? Second thoughts best you move gradually. Perhaps move into banking?

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]

[quote user="Panic Dem"]Why reveal you live in Attleborough ? Hope you don''t get your tickets cancelled now. What a nasty, spiteful so and so Cowling is.[/quote]

Not had a call so assume I''m fine. Shouldn''t of mentioned Attlebrough I know, my mistake! My brother in Swindon''s got a spare so I''ll still be able to go even if my mates can''t if tickets are scrubbed - won''t cancel tickets to Swindon will they!

[/quote]

they probably would, but seeing as you are fishing for a bite, i dont think they will bother now [:D]