Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Carlisle v Norwich match chat thread

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]WAY49, I''m also on the FA site from Dereham, it seems to be ok.  That said, we''ve had broadband problems in the past with BT - apparently it takes 24 hours from switching one of their routers on for it to get up to full speed (about 6MBps they reckon), and up to an hour for it to get past 2 Mbps.[/quote]

It''s a pain in the harris, we were told by AOL that the BT lines in Scarning need upgrading from the main exchange to the local exchange, and nothing is planned in the near future.

[/quote]

Argh.  Well, I guess we''re close to central Dereham, which is why I''m getting away with a reasonable feed - all copper mind, probably powered by hamsters and carrier pidgeons too.

[/quote]

lol that is most likely it, steam driven is what ours is

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Does anyone give a sh*t about the FA cup?I mean really?[/quote]

Yes. A cup run means more money for the club.

Hand of God Part 3

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Does anyone give a sh*t about the FA cup?I mean really?[/quote]If it means we earn enough money to buy players to replace the likes of Otsemobor, Nelson and Theo, then yes.

Nelson is just...so limited. I''m stunned he was considered by Gunn to be good enough to take us up. He is alright as backup but he scares me.

[quote user="Allez17"]Nelson is just...so limited. I''m stunned he was considered by Gunn to be good enough to take us up. He is alright as backup but he scares me.
[/quote]

He''s no Askou that''s for sure, not solid enough IMO

[quote user="Allez17"]Nelson is just...so limited. I''m stunned he was considered by Gunn to be good enough to take us up. He is alright as backup but he scares me.
[/quote]

I think Gunn''s approach to signing players employs the scatter gun tactic. Sign anyone who is available and is cheap enough, and then pray that some of them are good enough. About 3 have worked. The jurys out on another 3. The other 6 have slumped big time.

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Does anyone give a sh*t about the FA cup?I mean really?[/quote]

Yes, I do.

[/quote]so do i!. I take you won''t be going to wembley if we get to the final then?...........

wishful thinking

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Does anyone give a sh*t about the FA cup?

I mean really?
[/quote]

so you wont be buying a ticket if we get Man utd at home?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]WAY49, I''m also on the FA site from Dereham, it seems to be ok.  That said, we''ve had broadband problems in the past with BT - apparently it takes 24 hours from switching one of their routers on for it to get up to full speed (about 6MBps they reckon), and up to an hour for it to get past 2 Mbps.[/quote]

My broadbands less than 2 Mbps but the video is perfect. Problems are more likely to be with the processor or graphics card of your PC/laptop.

[/quote]

Unlikely to be processor unless it''s below 1.6ghz (assuming Windows XP) or Graphics if it''s above 64mb, even onboard. Requirements for video streaming are not as high as people expect.
That said i''m running a 3.2ghz with a 256mb Graphics Card....but i''ve also got a dead awful laptop that can stream football live.
[/quote]

There is a patch that I applied many moons ago that improves performance. Check 4226 messages as per this link. 

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/sopcast/8250-sopcast-vista-myp2p-link-fix.html

[quote user="Beauseant"]We''ve got too many who don''t look up for this today. Hopefully we''ll see some earlier subs![/quote]

I agree. Smith and Russell are not dominating the midfield at all. In fact they are anonymous. Martin isn''t working hard at all. And Holt has little or no service.

[quote user="Beauseant"]We''ve got too many who don''t look up for this today. Hopefully we''ll see some earlier subs![/quote]

Agreed, and he has to make changes soon if we want to do anything in this game

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

so you wont be buying a ticket if we get Man utd at home?

[/quote]No because we''d just get battered. League is far more important to me.And fyi i havent been to a single cup (league cup, fa cup or jpt)  match this year, home or away.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Does anyone give a sh*t about the FA cup?I mean really?[/quote]If it means we earn enough money to buy players to replace the likes of Otsemobor, Nelson and Theo, then yes.[/quote]The chance to get someone of the likes of Manure or Chelski at Carrow road this season ?and the cash that will come with them and winning this tie

YES I do give a ****