Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Southend United V NCFC unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="AJ"]Great time to score your first goal!
[/quote]

Second mate. He scored against Wycombe, but who cares!!!

[quote user="AJ"]Great time to score your first goal![/quote]He scored against Wycombe.Anyway enough of me being pedantic, time to celebrate.Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]Time for Daley - no McDonald :-([/quote]Or McNamee wierdly enough.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]waste of a sub![/quote]What is it with you and Cody Mac? He isnt better than Holt/Martin imo.As sub then yea ok. I dont think hes essential- especially when winning 2-0.

And also the night - so far - where we better Col U''s goal difference, now who would have thought that after the first game of the season?

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="I am a Banana"]waste of a sub![/quote]

What is it with you and Cody Mac? He isnt better than Holt/Martin imo.

As sub then yea ok. I dont think hes essential- especially when winning 2-0.
[/quote]

cody has so much more than daley!

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]Time for Daley - no McDonald :-([/quote]Or McNamee wierdly enough.[/quote]No need to play McNamee really tonight, keep him until he''s gelled with the squad.Why not give Daley a run out, McDonald has shown what he can do, just gotta wait his chance.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]And also the night - so far - where we better Col U''s goal difference, now who would have thought that after the first game of the season?
[/quote]

I suspect that after their little chav invaded our forum to take the piss on saturday there might be a few City fans on their''s tonight![:P]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]And also the night - so far - where we better Col U''s goal difference, now who would have thought that after the first game of the season?[/quote]

Thats an achievement in itself

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]And also the night - so far - where we better Col U''s goal difference, now who would have thought that after the first game of the season?
[/quote]

I suspect that after their little chav invaded our forum to take the piss on saturday there might be a few City fans on their''s tonight![:P]

[/quote]

Not me, never been on there lol but it will be invaded no doubt

Losing at Carlisle was probably the best thing that could have happened. Gave us a timely kick up the backside and made sure complacency didn''t set in.