Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Southend United V NCFC unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="Jen_Jen"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]we want cody mac, WE WANT CODY MAC![/quote]

Agree With You There.....Bring On CODY MAC! [;)]

[/quote]I feel this is the type of Game he would be very useful in, but, who would you take off?

[quote user="Jen_Jen (:"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]we want cody mac, WE WANT CODY MAC![/quote]

Agree With You There.....Bring On CODY MAC! [;)]

[/quote

WE''LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE 87TH MINUTE THOUGH [;)]

I Would Say Bring Cody On For Martin, But Then I Think A McDonald/Martin Partnership Will Be More Productive Than McDonald/Holt. So I Would Have To Replace Holt..........

And I Hope Lambert Is Taking Precaution With Drury By Taking Him Off And That It Is Not Serious!

[quote user="dreamteam"]

City Angel,

See Beausants comment earlier.

[/quote]

It''s one that I stick by. In the first ten minutes he was failing to give any real picture of what was going on in the game, although he has improved. oh, and it''s really not nice to immply taht those who don''t share your view are somehow backward, we get enough of that from the London second homers.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="dreamteam"]

City Angel,

[/quote]

It''s one that I stick by. In the first ten minutes he was failing to give any real picture of what was going on in the game, although he has improved. oh, and it''s really not nice to immply taht those who don''t share your view are somehow backward, we get enough of that from the London second homers.

[/quote]

Well said Beauseant

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]With Colchester and MK losing, Huddersfield drawing and Leeds and Charlton winning this is a great chance to go third and a must win if we have automatic promotion aspirations

[/quote]

Agreed [Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="dreamteam"]

City Angel,

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, and it''s really not nice to imply that......

See, I can spell too, clearly a deviation from the norm[;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]With Colchester and MK losing, Huddersfield drawing and Leeds and Charlton winning this is a great chance to go third and a must win if we have automatic promotion aspirations

[/quote]

Agreed [Y]

[/quote]Dons pulled one back

Patience is o.k. but we need to get some strikes on goal. I seen too many games where we dominate and then fall to a sucker punch.

Lets get in front..................quick.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Jen so you''d take off our lead goal scorer why? [/quote]

If McDonald Comes On I Would Replace Holt, Because I Think McDonald And Martin Would Work Better Together Than McDonald And Holt. I Think Martin Would Improve With McDonald''s Pace And They Could Be Quite Nippy And Quick Together.