Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Thanks must go to Roeder

For signing Wes.

If we are thanking the disaster that was Gunn, we may as well chip in for good old Glenn too. And remember, he didn''t get us relegated either, so a double thumbs up!

Oh, and thanks must go to Granty for signing Russell.

And lets not forget to thank Worthy for signing good ol'' Drury.[Y]Nigel really has been behind the backbone that has kept this run going.

And lets not forget Delia for signing the men that signed Drury and Russell and Wes!  (I''m sure there''s something wrong with the logic here somewhere but I can''t quite work it out)

And Ken Brown too for signing Chippy* and Culverhouse who appear to be working wonders with the youth and the squad and who might well not have been tempted into their current positions had they not been players at this club themselves.

* And thanks to Mike Walker for re-signing Chippy of course.

This is totally typical of so many threads here. Short-sighted and with absolutely no sense of history. Plainly the ENTIRE credit for Lambert''s winning run should rightfully be attributed to Robert Webster and Joseph Nutchey...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]This is totally typical of so many threads here. Short-sighted and with absolutely no sense of history. Plainly the ENTIRE credit for Lambert''s winning run should rightfully be attributed to Robert Webster and Joseph Nutchey...[/quote]

Were they the ones that bought Doc?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]This is totally typical of so many threads here. Short-sighted and with absolutely no sense of history. Plainly the ENTIRE credit for Lambert''s winning run should rightfully be attributed to Robert Webster and Joseph Nutchey...[/quote]This may be very true but as is usual on the Pink ''Un you only mention the facts which suit your version of events, obviously we need to really thank that virtuous son of Norfolk: Horatio Nelson without whose tonkings of the French over an extended period we might well have been permanently resigned to life in the second division South-East Boules league.

[quote user="Tookie140"] Don''t forgot Grant, Cureton and Semi thumbs up [Y][/quote]

And Big Dave Strihavka and Brellier :p thumbs up [Y]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This is totally typical of so many threads here. Short-sighted and with absolutely no sense of history. Plainly the ENTIRE credit for Lambert''s winning run should rightfully be attributed to Robert Webster and Joseph Nutchey...[/quote]This may be very true but as is usual on the Pink ''Un you only mention the facts which suit your version of events.[/quote]Unlike all the other posters on this site who are so fair-minded they only mention the facts that totally contradict their version of events?!?!?!Actually, come to think of it, there are one or two who do exactly that. But unwittingly!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Thumbs up for the Big Bang! (Or God, depending on your preference) [Y]

There, I win [:P]
[/quote]

Not if you subscribe to the oscillating universe theory :)

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Thumbs up for the Big Bang! (Or God, depending on your preference) [Y]There, I win [:P][/quote]

[/quote]Ah, that''s what it''s called! Nice to be able to put a name to the universe I find myself inhabiting about half way through the third bottle of champagne...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Thumbs up for the Big Bang! (Or God, depending on your preference) [Y]There, I win [:P][/quote]

[/quote]Ah, that''s what it''s called! Nice to be able to put a name to the universe I find myself inhabiting about half way through the third bottle of champagne...[/quote]Ahh! The old Einstein-de Sitter cosmology with some constant (I forget which one) set to1/2. Apparently bouncing Universes are now regarded as impossible due to the existence of high red-shift objects.Damn.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Thumbs up for the Big Bang! (Or God, depending on your preference) [Y]

There, I win [:P]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah, that''s what it''s called! Nice to be able to put a name to the universe I find myself inhabiting about half way through the third bottle of champagne...[/quote]

Ahh! The old Einstein-de Sitter cosmology with some constant (I forget which one) set to1/2. Apparently bouncing Universes are now regarded as impossible due to the existence of high red-shift objects.

Damn.

[/quote]

So in fact Evil Monkey did win then ...........

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]Ah, that''s what it''s called! Nice to be able to put a name to the universe I find myself inhabiting about half way through the third bottle of champagne...[/quote]Ahh! The old Einstein-de Sitter cosmology with some constant (I forget which one) set to1/2. Apparently bouncing Universes are now regarded as impossible due to the existence of high red-shift objects.Damn.

[/quote]

So in fact Evil Monkey did win then ...........

[/quote]After all that, I think you''ll find none of us are winners............

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]And lets not forget Delia for signing the men that signed Drury and Russell and Wes!  (I''m sure there''s something wrong with the logic here somewhere but I can''t quite work it out)[/quote]Nice touch, mate! [:D]

Special mention should also go to Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer for having the foresight in producing an expandable and readily available software solution to run the heart of Carrow Road''s admin duties.

While were at it a massive thanks to Worthington for signing Darren Huckerby. Without him we''d have never got into the Premiership, and without Roeder dispensing with his services last season we''d have never bought Wes in the first place!!

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This is totally typical of so many threads here. Short-sighted and with absolutely no sense of history. Plainly the ENTIRE credit for Lambert''s winning run should rightfully be attributed to Robert Webster and Joseph Nutchey...[/quote]This may be very true but as is usual on the Pink ''Un you only mention the facts which suit your version of events, obviously we need to really thank that virtuous son of Norfolk: Horatio Nelson without whose tonkings of the French over an extended period we might well have been permanently resigned to life in the second division South-East Boules league.[/quote]You''re quite right, of course, but without Sir Francis Drake as a historical figure of inspiration, young Horatio might have taken up knitting.  Well done, Sir Francis.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This is totally typical of so many threads here. Short-sighted and with absolutely no sense of history. Plainly the ENTIRE credit for Lambert''s winning run should rightfully be attributed to Robert Webster and Joseph Nutchey...[/quote]This may be very true but as is usual on the Pink ''Un you only mention the facts which suit your version of events, obviously we need to really thank that virtuous son of Norfolk: Horatio Nelson without whose tonkings of the French over an extended period we might well have been permanently resigned to life in the second division South-East Boules league.[/quote]

Erm actually, thinking about it though, we might have won the world cup.