Sign in to follow this  
barclay_canary

people who annoy the hell out of you.

I sit in block e in lower barclay and there is this chap who sits about 5 rows behind me and he is so annoying. He has this really annoying voice and he shouts all the time and he always makes these annoying chants up which just dont make any sense at all and no one actually joins him when he sings

[quote user="CT "]Alan Carr...Oh and who forget about ''Loose Women''! My god that show pushes me a little closer to the brink every second I watch it![:@][/quote]Oh god yes...I''ve never hit a woman before, but if i saw any of them in person i can''t deny, that''d push me toward the end of my tether

[quote user="John"]Oh i forgot, they don''t come much worse than Louis Walsh.[/quote]

Not to mention those people who agree to disgrace themselves by singing terribly on X Factor. It may have been funny in the first X Factor but after god knows how many there''s been now it''s just annoying, and in my opinion, scripted.

Seeing the comments above, i would just like to add,

At carrow road, behing me in the Jarrold this old man, used to moan and moan all the freakin time :(.

But i did feel sorry for him a bit, cause whenever we got a penalty or people stood up for some reason, he was quite frail, so he couldnt stand up and see it.

How about most of the crowd when we lose the ball?

[quote user="Sam-NCFC"][quote user="John"]Oh i forgot, they don''t come much worse than Louis Walsh.[/quote]

Not to mention those people who agree to disgrace themselves by singing terribly on X Factor. It may have been funny in the first X Factor but after god knows how many there''s been now it''s just annoying, and in my opinion, scripted.[/quote]Totally.I''d say i''m convinced that the majority, if not all of whats on X Factor is scripted.It''s going downhill, and the concept is really dieing down.Mind you, it''s not the worst thing on TV (that title goes to ''Big Brother'').

[quote user="John"][quote user="Sam-NCFC"][quote user="John"]Oh i forgot, they don''t come much worse than Louis Walsh.[/quote]

Not to mention those people who agree to disgrace themselves by singing terribly on X Factor. It may have been funny in the first X Factor but after god knows how many there''s been now it''s just annoying, and in my opinion, scripted.[/quote]Totally.I''d say i''m convinced that the majority, if not all of whats on X Factor is scripted.It''s going downhill, and the concept is really dieing down.Mind you, it''s not the worst thing on TV (that title goes to ''Big Brother'').[/quote]

Yeah I''m sure it''s all scripted too, but then again I think most of these "reality" TV shows are. All the ''good'' singers have nice hair and make up, most likely picked by a different panel of judges before going on stage and sent to the dressing room to get beautified. While the ''I think I''m good but it turns out I''m rubbish but who cares it makes for good TV'' ones can be spotted a mile off.

I agree Big Brother is awful but at least it''s finishing!(or so I heard) X Factor will go on and on leeching money from people so that Simon and the likes pockets can be constantly filled. Now that annoys me.

End of rant. [:P]

[quote user="John"]That ''commentator'' on Come Dine With Me....

I must admit though, i''d be doing myself a favour if i didn''t watch all this c**p.[*-)]
[/quote]

No mate,his sarcastic jibes are the only reason to watch!!

Not just Big Brother,but also the very annoying ''Geordie'' and old ''shouty bird'' that hosts.Oh and Dermot O''Dreary.

Oh and the bloke in the Jarrold that kept saying ''E-tutu''.It''s Etuhu (or was)[:@]

[quote user="barclay_canary"]Does anyone go to carrow road and have some idiot sit near them who constantly bad mouths the team.  I do and he is relentless. i sit in the upper barclay and this dudes mouth is so over the top im suprised he hasnt got laringitis by now.  His hate for Jamie Cureton is so immense that he shouts and shouts constantly to get him off and puts him down all the time. then when Jamie is subbed he moves onto someone else.  Saturday he was on Nelsons case, then Hughes and also Askou.  I mean this guy is relentless all friggin game.  shouting, screaming and never has a good word to say.  its getting so bad that i think everyone near this guy should get up and start shouting,  "sit down shut up" to him. Does anyone else have something similar where they sit? 
[/quote]

Yep,

There is this guy in front of me who when I constantly slag off Cureton, Nelson, Hughes or Askou, he looks really annoyed at what I am saying.

peter tatchell, ainsley harriet, rob chandler and chrissie, mika , sol campbell, ndubz, eddie windass (corrie), peter mandleson, angela lansbury  [:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"] Chris Martin (Coldplay), Bono[/quote]You''re just making your list longer by using the same person twice.

People who use one or two word mulitiple posts when just one post would do nicely thank you, just......

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

[quote user="barclay_canary"]Does anyone go to carrow road and have some idiot sit near them who constantly bad mouths the team.  I do and he is relentless. i sit in the upper barclay and this dudes mouth is so over the top im suprised he hasnt got laringitis by now.  His hate for Jamie Cureton is so immense that he shouts and shouts constantly to get him off and puts him down all the time. then when Jamie is subbed he moves onto someone else.  Saturday he was on Nelsons case, then Hughes and also Askou.  I mean this guy is relentless all friggin game.  shouting, screaming and never has a good word to say.  its getting so bad that i think everyone near this guy should get up and start shouting,  "sit down shut up" to him. Does anyone else have something similar where they sit? 
[/quote]

Yep,

There is this guy in front of me who when I constantly slag off Cureton, Nelson, Hughes or Askou, he looks really annoyed at what I am saying.

[/quote]

SCOREBOARD!  Yellow Rages with the funniest post by far! Loved it.

[quote user="seby1991"]I sit in block e in lower barclay and there is this chap who sits about 5 rows behind me and he is so annoying. He has this really annoying voice and he shouts all the time and he always makes these annoying chants up which just dont make any sense at all and no one actually joins him when he sings[/quote]Think that''s the guy two rows infront of me, the only one who ever laughs at his chants is the older guy next to him. It also annoys me when the fans in the Barclay start having a go at the Linesman for an offside decision, how the fuck can you judge it from behind the goal?

Annoying people Carrow Rd wise: I''ve got two people behind me who constantly flip between talking about the premier league or slagging us off. I''ve been a season ticket holder for the last 3 seasons and they''ve been there the whole time. I just think why bother?

Other irritating twat is a guy who effs and blinds at the team the whole time and spouts racist crap and then gets up and leaves with 10 minutes of the half to go because his missus beckons him. All mouth; no trousers!!

The so-called followers of Norwich City in block O who shouted "WHO?" when Askou was announced MOTM against Walsall.