Sign in to follow this  
barclay_canary

people who annoy the hell out of you.

Does anyone go to carrow road and have some idiot sit near them who constantly bad mouths the team.  I do and he is relentless. i sit in the upper barclay and this dudes mouth is so over the top im suprised he hasnt got laringitis by now.  His hate for Jamie Cureton is so immense that he shouts and shouts constantly to get him off and puts him down all the time. then when Jamie is subbed he moves onto someone else.  Saturday he was on Nelsons case, then Hughes and also Askou.  I mean this guy is relentless all friggin game.  shouting, screaming and never has a good word to say.  its getting so bad that i think everyone near this guy should get up and start shouting,  "sit down shut up" to him. Does anyone else have something similar where they sit? 

Yes a guy in the lower barclay who sits behind us, foul mouth, loud and hates the team and manager, and what he doesn''t say about the ref ain''t worth knowing about lol.

My borther is a nightmare!!

Not becasue he has a foul mouth, or because it is particularly relentless (becasue I tell him to shut it), it is just the fickle nonsense that he spouts out...

Saying tackle 20 times will not get someone on the pitch to think, .."that guy in the stand is shouting ''TACKLE'', perhaps I should run wrecklessly across the pitch and dive in!!"

If one thing goes wrong for someone, it''s "Get him off, bring on Cody!" then the original player that had incurred his "wrath" does a raking cross field pass to Semmy getting a rare sprint down the right and he is man of the match!!

He also doesn''t completely get everyoens names right (he is dislexic, but it is funny) here are some of the players according to him... Otsemoborg (Otsemobor), Add-me (Adayemi), Skews (Askou, as in Keith :) ), Spillanes (Spillane), and my favourite... Wally! (Whaley, how apt)

Yes, two people behind me.  One of which certainly doesn''t like Britain''s immigration policy and on occasion skin colour of opposing players.  I am surprised he gets away with it but it''s in coversation rather than chanting - not that this is an excuse but people don''t hear it unlike myself just in front of him.Swears loudly (shouts) which I don''t have a problem with too much as it''s football at the end of the day but don''t appreciate the C word every five minutes.  As per posts above, always has to have someone to complain about.

There are several around me im M block jarrold but mostly it is banter.

Except for................

The guy in row HH who just shouts "Wakey wakey" all game long.  Clearly traumatised by Billy Cotton as a child ( joke for over 50s), I am starting a collection to buy him a thesaurus for Christmas

The woman behind me is THE most annoying person in the world, the most recent thing is that she was convinced Luke Daley was playing from the start (instead of Korey Smith) so she does not even pay attention.

She just moans about all most anything, another example of being stupid, is she has quite often said about getting Worthy back, she wanted him gone, in the prem season....it goes on and on, i really don''t think she supports Norwich...

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

There are several around me im M block jarrold but mostly it is banter.

Except for................

The guy in row HH who just shouts "Wakey wakey" all game long.  Clearly traumatised by Billy Cotton as a child ( joke for over 50s), I am starting a collection to buy him a thesaurus for Christmas

[/quote]

I was in M block on Saturday. I could hear some pillock shouting that but couldn''t quite pin him down!

The worst one ever was in the Jarrold last season who must have used the word "bizarre" about a hundred times during the Preston match in trying to impress his girlfriend with his knowledge of the game! The mate I took that day still asks me if I''ve seen Mr Bizarre anymore.

For two seasons I sat in front of a bloke who used to shout "Sunday League!!" every time it went quiet.  Quite funny for the first couple of matches . . . [:S]

[quote user="singing canary"]fern cotton ...[/quote]Couldn''t agree more on that.[+o(]

That ''commentator'' on Come Dine With Me....I must admit though, i''d be doing myself a favour if i didn''t watch all this c**p.[*-)]

The director of the TV show ''Friends''.

Whoever wrote the scripts for the TV show ''Friends''.

The actors who starred in the TV show ''Friends''.

Whoever decided that the TV show ''Friends'' was good enough to be broadcasted on British television.