Sign in to follow this  
Norwich4Evz

DESKTOP WALLPAPER: Norwich City 2009/10 squad photo

doubt any of that lot will win a beauty contest but they do look like the sort of bunch that might do well in league 1!

Surely they were asked to gurn or close their eyes as the shutter clicked?

Thats a pretty big squad!! i saw mk dons squad on sky sports news was bout half the size as ours....I don''t recognise half of them i rem when i used to know every single player and staffs name''s,,

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Norwich4Evz"]when will player profiles be up pete?[/quote]

They''re on the re-designed site (which is imminent). Not going to duplicate them onto the old site.

[/quote]If current site is at the subdomain new.pinkun.com, does that mean the re-design will be at evennewer.pinkun.com ?

How ugly are that lot? Jesus, don''t think I''ll bother with that for my desktop wallpaper.As an aside - is it just me or is Russell''s shirt the only one without the Football League sleeve badges on it?

to be perfectly honest, I don''t care how ugly that lot are, as long as they get results. I don''t think the photos flatters many of them mind.

Dumic    Renton    Stephens    Nelson    Tudur Jones    Theoklitos    Rudd    Alnwick    Doherty    Holt    Maric    Spillane    Askou 

Whaley      Habergham      Otsemobor          Lappin       Hughes   Kelly     Adeyemi   Martin   Russell

Daley   McDonald    Drury    Hoolahan     Wiggins                                                       Gill    Cureton    McVeigh    Lathrope    Smith

Not sure about most of the backroom staff though, apart from the obvious three at the front!

[quote user="Mason 47"]

Dumic    Renton    Stephens    Nelson    Tudur Jones    Theoklitos    Rudd    Alnwick    Doherty    Holt    Maric    Spillane    Askou 

Whaley      Habergham      Otsemobor          Lappin       Hughes   Kelly     Adeyemi   Martin   Russell

Daley   McDonald    Drury    Hoolahan     Wiggins                                                       Gill    Cureton    McVeigh    Lathrope    Smith

Not sure about most of the backroom staff though, apart from the obvious three at the front!

[/quote]Many thanks [:)]

Whaley has a massive forehead, Wes could have had a shave, Lathrope looks like hes soiled himself and Nelson looks like Popeye! At least we''ll scare the opposition this season! OTBC

Stephens looks like the preverbial brick out-house, there''s something seriously wrong with Nelsons neck to head ratio, and Wes is letting one go, hense Wiggins'' ever so subtle lean away

[quote user="Norwichrossi"]if you think Maric is fat, have a look at Renton :)[/quote]

.....and Doherty, he looks about a stone over weight.

Quick, someone get Dejan back

The missus has informed me that she would only ''do'' two of them... Lappin and Kelly, apparently.  They must be so proud....

is it my laptop or does this photo look quite distorted, every players face looks all messed up, if you check each size photo the faces are all messed.

[quote user="Barclayman your Carrow Road SuperHero"]is it my laptop or does this photo look quite distorted, every players face looks all messed up, if you check each size photo the faces are all messed.[/quote]Nope, BM, they''re all just really ugly....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Any news on the new website, Pete?[/quote]

The switchover to the new templates is going ok. Hopefully in time for later today although a lot of the non-news stuff will be transferred over at a later date.