Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

why do we all get excited just to get let down.....?

Judgeing from the mood of this board everyone is starting to get optimistic?

How many people felt the same before last season and the season before that we had a chance of reaching the play-offs?

I think it''s likely that every football fan all over the country are now starting to get excited bout the comeing season thinking they have a chance or hopeing they have a chance in the coming season?

Who at the minute thinks with a few more good signings we will be challenging for promotion?

Will these people come january time be let down?

Because we are Norwich fans!

And its about time we had a good season, we''ll just have to wait and see what happens! :)

Judgeing from the mood of this board everyone is starting to get optimistic?

How many people felt the same before last season and the season before that we had a chance of reaching the play-offs?

I think it''s likely that every football fan all over the country are now starting to get excited bout the comeing season thinking they have a chance or hopeing they have a chance in the coming season?

Who at the minute thinks with a few more good signings we will be challenging for promotion?

Will these people come january time be let down?

Are we? A few maybe ,but the rest of us have been let down too often.

Because you''re sheep.... and sooner or later the slaughter house lorry always pulls up outside the farm gate.....

It''s an inevitability.

Cluck, why are you so bloody cynical?

Do you just do it for a reaction?

Do you actually follow NCFC?

Do you like jumping on bandwagons?

Impossible for me to get excited - a squad players who may or may not be good enough in a league that I dont know enough about with a management team who seemed unable to see what was happening on the pitch in front of them last season, let alone do anything about it and a budget that is big enough to sustain a promotion challenge.

THings may be better this season,   but every player we have signed is a less able footballer than the ones who have or are about to allow to leave and all I can do is hope that Butterworths experience at this level (and Crooks in the A league??) and the drop in class in league one is enough to overcome this.   The friendlies hold no sway for me in either my oprimistic or pessimistic view of things.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

Because you''re sheep.... and sooner or later the slaughter house lorry always pulls up outside the farm gate.....

It''s an inevitability.

[/quote]

patronising twat!!!!

Well perhaps we should close the place down and go fishing at the weekend, forget all about football and have no excitement in our lives at all. The O.P wants shafting with the rough end of a ragmans trumpet

Unless there is more than one Cluck ..(apologies in advance if there is).... it seems he used to be just Cluck, then got promoted to Cluck is God, but now he''s just St. Cluck.

So just one more personal relegation to go before your the same as the rest of us lowlife''s eh? Or is the next stop Rev. Cluck...

By the way, for a obviously saintly man, the usage of the word "sheep" seems to be a little unfortunate ..

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]Unless there is more than one Cluck ..(apologies in advance if there is).... it seems he used to be just Cluck, then got promoted to Cluck is God, but now he''s just St. Cluck. So just one more personal relegation to go before your the same as the rest of us lowlife''s eh? Or is the next stop Rev. Cluck... By the way, for a obviously saintly man, the usage of the word "sheep" seems to be a little unfortunate ..[/quote]

I am quite simply a magnificent being ....

Worship me as you should.

some get excited because they are sucked in by the relentless propoganda spewed out by those who think that unless you fall in line behind those in charge at Carra Rd then you are some kind of traitor. The fact is that each season the playing squad is weaker than the last, and we are on a relentless trip to obscurity unless we get a new owner.

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]

[/quote]Well yes, that''s what supporting your team is all about, no matter what the sport.  The excitement and anticipation leading up to the start of the season, followed by an overwhelming sense of deja vu, disappointment and disbelief as once more we come up short.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]some get excited because they are sucked in by the relentless propoganda spewed out by those who think that unless you fall in line behind those in charge at Carra Rd then you are some kind of traitor. The fact is that each season the playing squad is weaker than the last, and we are on a relentless trip to obscurity unless we get a new owner.[/quote]

I think your continued posting quality and intelligent grassroot vision entitles you for inclusion in the Purists Group......

We grow stronger by the day.

I never wanted to be pure - the oppopsite is so much more exciting.

Totally deluded as ever but can''t wait until August 8th and  even possibly a wave from Delia.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]some get excited because they are sucked in by the relentless propoganda spewed out by those who think that unless you fall in line behind those in charge at Carra Rd then you are some kind of traitor. The fact is that each season the playing squad is weaker than the last, and we are on a relentless trip to obscurity unless we get a new owner.[/quote]

I think your continued posting quality and intelligent grassroot vision entitles you for inclusion in the Purists Group......

[/quote]

Talking about vision why are you wearing spectacles?

Just wondered.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Just wondered.

[/quote]

A retired journalist who doesn''t know about cool gear, deary me.

Mine are the purest smoky grey plain glass. Just like this 

[H]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Just wondered.

[/quote]

[H]

OTBC

[/quote]

Not a retired journalist but someone who can certainly spot a wind up merchant when he sees one.   And that is what you are.  Like the rest in your gang?  It gives you something to do rather than working for a living I suppose.  Whatever.

PS: At your next "group" committee meeting please tell Mello Yello to steer clear of any job that involves the intelligent use of graphics outside of the photobucket thing.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]Unless there is more than one Cluck ..(apologies in advance if there is).... it seems he used to be just Cluck, then got promoted to Cluck is God, but now he''s just St. Cluck. So just one more personal relegation to go before your the same as the rest of us lowlife''s eh? Or is the next stop Rev. Cluck... By the way, for a obviously saintly man, the usage of the word "sheep" seems to be a little unfortunate ..[/quote]

I am quite simply a magnificent being ....

Worship me as you should.

[/quote]

[img]http://www.brainfuel.tv/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/awesome_award.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Just wondered.

[/quote]

[H]

OTBC

[/quote]

Not a retired journalist but someone who can certainly spot a wind up merchant when he sees one.   And that is what you are.  Like the rest in your gang?  It gives you something to do rather than working for a living I suppose.  Whatever.

PS: At your next "group" committee meeting please tell Mello Yello to steer clear of any job that involves the intelligent use of graphics outside of the photobucket thing.

[/quote]

Retired, redundant - not much difference really........

Oh, and Mrs Bly said to tell you that Mello Yello has more creativity in his little toe than some people have in their big heads..........

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Just wondered.

[/quote]

[H]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, and Mrs Bly said to tell you that Mello Yello has more creativity in his little toe than some people have in their big heads..........

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]and when all that is left is the hollow shouting of trolls, will the pinkun forum truly be dead?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Just wondered.

[/quote]

[H]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, and Mrs Bly said to tell you that Mello Yello has more creativ

OTBCity in his little toe than some people have in their big heads..........

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

and when all that is left is the hollow shouting of trolls, will the pinkun forum truly be dead?
[/quote]

Trolls eh?

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Impossible for me to get excited - a squad players who may or may not be good enough in a league that I dont know enough about with a management team who seemed unable to see what was happening on the pitch in front of them last season, let alone do anything about it and a budget that is big enough to sustain a promotion challenge.

THings may be better this season,   but every player we have signed is a less able footballer than the ones who have or are about to allow to leave and all I can do is hope that Butterworths experience at this level (and Crooks in the A league??) and the drop in class in league one is enough to overcome this.   The friendlies hold no sway for me in either my oprimistic or pessimistic view of things.

[/quote]nicely said!

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Just wondered.

[/quote]

[H]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

NO.....and er, NO! .....Oh intelligent scribe for the Daily Twenty Pence for an eyeful of T*Ts and Trash..... 

Sorry I''m late with my retort....just got in from work..... 

I''m sure when you''ve finished doing the rounds on the usual message forums before enlightening us all with your ''insider knowledge'' and "here''s a scoop that''s a load of poop" and then Google a few bits an'' bobs - read Teletext and watched a bit o'' Sky Sports news....

Coz that''s real working for a living, isn''t it? .....Is this your inspiration?

[quote user="Canary02 III"]Cam - Quick run! The Illuminati are coming! And they know Google Images!!!!![/quote]

WAAAAAH! I''VE BEEN RUMBLED!   ...DAMN YOU! [:@]

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/dreamer_bj21/purists.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Are you the portly chap on the far left?

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

You still can''t join......

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Just wondered.

[/quote]

[H]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

and when all that is left is the hollow shouting of trolls, will the pinkun forum truly be dead?
[/quote]

And a forum inhabited by various sad losers like you is preferable?

I''d sooner boil my testicles......

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

You still can''t join......

[/quote]

Obviously I am not qualified.............. I don''t have a creepy hatred for women and I am hetrosexual.