Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

why do we all get excited just to get let down.....?

Love the fact that the black chap on the front row has yellow and green eye make-up. It really could be a campaign poster. You''ll need a disabilist, a lesbian and a chinesey-type as well though.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/dreamer_bj21/purists.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

You still can''t join......

[/quote]

Obviously I am not qualified.............. I don''t have a creepy hatred for women and I am hetrosexual.

[/quote]

No.... you''re just a knob......

You can''t join and that''s the end of the matter.

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]some get excited because they are sucked in by the relentless propoganda spewed out by those who think that unless you fall in line behind those in charge at Carra Rd then you are some kind of traitor. The fact is that each season the playing squad is weaker than the last, and we are on a relentless trip to obscurity unless we get a new owner.[/quote]

I think your continued posting quality and intelligent grassroot vision entitles you for inclusion in the Purists Group......

We grow stronger by the day.

[/quote]

Talking about vision why are you wearing spectacles?

Just wondered.

[/quote]

A retired journalist who doesn''t know about cool gear, deary me.

Mine are the purest smoky grey plain glass. Just like this 

[H]

OTBC

[/quote]

Not a retired journalist but someone who can certainly spot a wind up merchant when he sees one.   And that is what you are.  Like the rest in your gang?  It gives you something to do rather than working for a living I suppose.  Whatever.

PS: At your next "group" committee meeting please tell Mello Yello to steer clear of any job that involves the intelligent use of graphics outside of the photobucket thing.

[/quote]

Retired, redundant - not much difference really........

Oh, and Mrs Bly said to tell you that Mello Yello has more creativity in his little toe than some people have in their big heads..........

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]and when all that is left is the hollow shouting of trolls, will the pinkun forum truly be dead?[/quote]

And a forum inhabited by various sad losers like you is preferable?

I''d sooner boil my testicles......

[/quote]Whatever you say dew drop [|-)]

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously I am not qualified.............. I don''t have a creepy hatred for women and I am hetrosexual.

[/quote]

[/quote]

How sad and insecure do you have to be to create you own imaginary playground gang?

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How sad and insecure do you have to be to create you own imaginary playground gang?

[/quote]

The fact that you seem unable to grasp the deliberateness of my "contentious" imaginary group speaks volumes about your inadequate character....

Move on and stop embarrassing yourself.

Imaginary?

But I was waiting to see the t-shirts....

I dunno, you build us up and all for nothing....

There''s a name for girls like you, you know.

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

Imaginary?

But I was waiting to see the t-shirts....

I dunno, you build us up and all for nothing....

There''s a name for girls like you, you know.

[/quote]

I''m only telling him that to save another war. You know what the Yanks are like... if they can''t get what they want they try to take it by force.

We are real I assure... and we are pure both in body and deed.

By the by... such girls as those mentioned tried but failed to tease me. Once they''d handled the goods any resistance was proved pointless.