Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]YES ALMERIA FTW
[/quote]

[8] One Ginger Pele, there''s only one Ginger Pele![8]

Congratulations Fellas on your hat-trick. [Y]

I think this takes our total winnings to over £600 so well done to all you PUPs. [<:o)]

YEEE-HAAAHHHH!!![:D][:D][:D] 

Great way to end the free bet season. Well done Fellas.[:D]

They were a cracking set of picks and thanks to Billy Dixon a nice load of dosh. Well done all pups on a great season on the free bet.[Y]

Pure and utter fluke![:D]

Well done fellas good way to end a crap season for NCFC with a win for us pups.

This money could buy us a striker for Div 3.

Yes YES!!!!!!! Well done Fellas. I knew you would! As I said it would only be cruel luck that would prevent your hat-trick. I''m so happy that we end this season on another win. I''m proud to be part of this, I''m proud of Ray for setting it up and I''m proud of all you PUPs for the commitment to the cause.

Fellas, I know this meant  a lot to you this week............... Take a bow son! [Y]

And now I can ammend Ray''s signature to :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah yes Norfolkchance1 £608 for the Academy,so far.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So NN, is it just a case of waiting for you to put up info on signing up for next season?[/quote]

Yes my friend that''s basically it I''m afraid. Billy will talk to me about it in the summer and if he is willing to carry on with the sponsorship then I will gladly commit to carrying on running it on here. I''ll be back in the week with the final stats then just watch for news on here. I would love to keep our army of PUPs together. The free bet has been the highlight of a sorry season.

Brilliant finish to the freebet season. Well done Fellas. Great news for our Academy. Its been a bit patchy for me this season but looking forward to hopefully improving next season!!

Thanks everyone really proud to have done it, particularly on the last one of the season. Thanks to all the PUP''s and Nutty.

Disappointed with my own form, failing in the last 2 games.Delighted that we could end on a high though. I just hope this is the last one for the season not the last one ever.

Brilliant Fella''s, well done mate. What a great end to the season after so many near misses. Here''s hoping Billy Dixon will sponsor the Free Bet again next season, the man is a legend.

Leeds canary

Great way to end the season.Well done Fellas.What a commendation to Ray, and well done to everyone!

Congratulations to Inchy[*]!!!!!! [:D][<:o)][B][<:o)][B] Top Of The Pups 2008/9! Well done my friend, you deserve it for your consistency all season 35-40 correct naps is awsome my friend[Y] Also well done Shaun[*] on securing 2nd place, Ray would be so proud of you. In fact he''d be proud of each and everyone of you PUPs. Fonejack[*] - well done mate, you stuck at it and got to those 20 weeks, third place is your reward[Y] Trent[*] had a great season too and only fell away with those last 2 losers. But what commitment to keep getting the naps on from all over the world[Y] Well done Leeds[*] too. Over 80% over the season is amazing[Y]

And Arrdee[*][*][*] .... You''re still THE MAN![Y]

Inch High 88%
Shaun 85%
Fonejacker 85%
Trent 84%
Leeds 82%
Arrdee 82%

I''ll be back later in the week with the full stats, well done everyone. Presentation night to come and our good friend Leeds[*] has already been in touch and is sorting out trophies as we speak. What a gesture form him. Thankyou all for what we have achieved together on this thread. I''m proud of all of you[Y]

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah yes Norfolkchance1 £608 for the Academy,so far.

Thanks Nutty[Y] I was joking with Ray at the end of last season that I''d come back and end up on the top this season. So to Ray who''ll be watching us up there, I told you so...lol[:D][:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Congratulations to Inchy[*]!!!!!! [:D][<:o)][B][<:o)][B] Top Of The Pups 2008/9! Well done my friend, you deserve it for your consistency all season 35-40 correct naps is awsome my friend[Y] Also well done Shaun[*] on securing 2nd place, Ray would be so proud of you. In fact he''d be proud of each and everyone of you PUPs. Fonejack[*] - well done mate, you stuck at it and got to those 20 weeks, third place is your reward[Y] Trent[*] had a great season too and only fell away with those last 2 losers. But what commitment to keep getting the naps on from all over the world[Y] Well done Leeds[*] too. Over 80% over the season is amazing[Y]

And Arrdee[*][*][*] .... You''re still THE MAN![Y]

Inch High 88%
Shaun 85%
Fonejacker 85%
Trent 84%
Leeds 82%
Arrdee 82%

I''ll be back later in the week with the full stats, well done everyone. Presentation night to come and our good friend Leeds[*] has already been in touch and is sorting out trophies as we speak. What a gesture form him. Thankyou all for what we have achieved together on this thread. I''m proud of all of you[Y]

[/quote]

Thanks for that Eddie. It took a while for me to find this as it had got lost amongst all the other news. I''m delighted with 2nd place. My aim was to get into the top 5, but 2nd is brilliant. It''s such a shame Ray wasn''t here to see it, I would have loved to have known what he would have said to me after jumping from around 14th place to 2nd, something to do with how he''d kept the faith that I would be one of the top PUPS come the end of the season, which he definately did believe. [:)] Really pleased with that position [Y]

Thanks for all your hard work keeping this up as well Nutty. Would have been such a shame to have lost the free bet when we lost Arrdee, but you managed to see the season out. Excellent effort [Y]

Well done all the other PUPs, especially you Inchy. You were way ahead of me all along, I had no chance of catching you. A well deserved winner [Y]

Very dissapointed not to make the top 6! i think a blind faith backing of norwich in the derby lost me a few %. owwwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr