Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Swansea v Norwich

If Gunn doesn''t take Russell off at half time then it shows he hasn''t learnt from previous mistakes.  Russell is an out and out liability and any manager worth his salt would replace him at half time. 

Russell was succeeding in winding up the opposition though, so this could be like chess...

Thousands can see Russell is one tackle away from a sending off, but will our manager sub him?  The opposition know how to wind Russell up so let''s see how long it takes.  If Russell can''t tackle then we might as well play with ten men.

What is Gunn doing leaving Russell on? The ref practically said take him off or I will, Gunn has thrown the offer back in his face! How many minutes will he last?

I guess they''re going to stick til the hour mark, maybe the 70th. Then bring on Croft or Gow.

Maybe they''re intending to bring Croft on but they don''t think he''s got 45 in him, especially with another game on Monday.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]What is Gunn doing leaving Russell on? The ref practically said take him off or I will, Gunn has thrown the offer back in his face! How many minutes will he last?
[/quote]

Gunny obviously thinks that we can win with ten men !! 

dear oh dear - come on you lot!!! rusty knows he can''t afford to let the team down - the team shrink will have been coaching rusyty at half time with some anger management mantra''s...but - to balance the team - i''d rather have subbed rusty - put gow on the right and pushed mooney up front - leaving clinkers and lappo in centre-mid...