Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Swansea v Norwich

Going 4-4-2 vs Swansea away is suicide, they''re possibly the best in the league at build up play, we need to strangle their midfield, Gunn''s removed a midfielder and put one a striker, that''s fine, but it leaves us open.I guess we can''t accuse Gunny of not taking risks now.

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

Hmmm.

Like it 4-4-2 croft on the wing but Russell still on the park??

Russell off and Gow on!!!

[/quote]

Perhaps Gunn is thinking that as we will be attacking more this half then Russell will be very useful, as he can score goals. Also, if we attack more then he should be able to avoid so many dodgy physical challenges. We can but hope !!

Don''t understand this. Keeping Russell on is like playing with 10 men because he can''t play his natural game.

This could be suicidal.

Hope this is not the day Gunn commits suicide by shooting himself!

[quote user="San Miguel"]how 200,000?[/quote]Typo on Forest site [:D]http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~1623840,00.htmlAnd yeah I will do C.T

I hear the heads are dropping ... come on .. this is such a massive game .. play like it . we need an exploding response now !!!!!!

Bring Gow on ......

Gunn leaving it far to late now we have been pony and hes done nothing about he needs to wake up and make a double sub go all or nothing