Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Swansea v Norwich

[quote user="Phil E Stein"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="ricardo"]

Very defensive line up so can''t afford to go behind in the first half or Gunn''s tactics will be shot to pieces.

[/quote]very true = cos poor ole gunny won''t make any subs until the 80th min!!![:P][/quote]

Let''s hope he learnt something from the Sheffield Wednesday debacle on that score.

[/quote]for sure - he dropped lardy boy croft and lean to carney,,,but gow on the bench???only if the boy is injured in my book...this line-up sounds great on paper - drawn up over a few pints down the pub - i hope it gets us at least a point!!!

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Why do we never do early goals? Wouldn''t it be lovely to go in at half time two nil up and coasting, for a refreshing change?[/quote]we did against southampton, then we lost the lead twice

[quote user="paul moy"]Very worrying !! Russell now in the book and treading a fine line again.[/quote]I''m not worried. Because i expect him to be sent off. Anything other than that is a bonus.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]

but gow on the bench???only if the boy is injured in my book...

[/quote]

Poor performance from him against Wednesday, wasn''t it?

Did nothing all game.

Whereas Mooney kept trying and he''s had a couple of goals since he''s been here so I guess that''s why they''ve found a place for him even though Gow might seem the more likely choice for playing on the right wing.

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Why do we never do early goals? Wouldn''t it be lovely to go in at half time two nil up and coasting, for a refreshing change?[/quote]now phil - get a grip - have a nice lie down and when you wake up the world will have settled back to normal...this is naarrwich!!![;)]

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]

but gow on the bench???only if the boy is injured in my book...

[/quote]

Poor performance from him against Wednesday, wasn''t it?

Did nothing all game.

Whereas Mooney kept trying and he''s had a couple of goals since he''s been here so I guess that''s why they''ve found a place for him even though Gow might seem the more likely choice for playing on the right wing.

[/quote]yeah - so lets play mooney outa posi on the wide right and see how many he''ll score from there???