Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

Until the transfer deadline closes!!!I hope we do the following:Get purseGet that dartford strikerGet another strikerThat would do me good. Also, i hope gunn plays bell more. He is a superb player and we are wasting him!

Bell is a waste of space! Technically gifted, but yet to show the passion or motivation to do well for us.

Agree with the signings though - would be a nice start!

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]Bell is a waste of space! Technically gifted, but yet to show the passion or motivation to do well for us. Agree with the signings though - would be a nice start![/quote]

Well if Crofty is on the right and Carney is on the left can''t see how Bell will figure ???

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Until the transfer deadline closes!!!

I hope we do the following:

Get purse
Get that dartford striker
Get another striker

That would do me good. Also, i hope gunn plays bell more. He is a superb player and we are wasting him!
[/quote]

The cut off date is actually February 2 and as long as all Player Registration documents/contracts bear a fax timing before Feb 3 you''ll be all right.

Even if you are all DOOMED, this is not the time to panic Captain Mainwaring.

"Don''t panic, Sir"..................................

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]Bell is a waste of space! Technically gifted, but yet to show the passion or motivation to do well for us. Agree with the signings though - would be a nice start![/quote]

yea, we should play Lappin instead![8-)]

Football opinion eh?

Bell is class. Ask Leicester or Luton supporters. Unfortunately for us we had a goon of a manager who liked to put players out of position. He is the type of player that for some of the things he does seems to go unnoticed by a section of supporters.

An example was Patty''s goal away at Forest. Bell has good strength and he held off his marker when he had no right to and then put over a superb measured cross and yet little was mentioned of this.

He is an intelligent footballer and you don''t have to run around like a headless chicken to prove you have passion.

I just wish some on here wouldn''t be so pedantic about their ''hate'' players.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Football opinion eh? Bell is class. Ask Leicester or Luton supporters. Unfortunately for us we had a goon of a manager who liked to put players out of position. He is the type of player that for some of the things he does seems to go unnoticed by a section of supporters. An example was Patty''s goal away at Forest. Bell has good strength and he held off his marker when he had no right to and then put over a superb measured cross and yet little was mentioned of this. He is an intelligent footballer and you don''t have to run around like a headless chicken to prove you have passion. I just wish some on here wouldn''t be so pedantic about their ''hate'' players.[/quote]

But and a big but the Deal with Coventry for Bell could still happen, then he will come here and murder us.  

[quote user="Camuldonum"]The cut off date is actually February 2 and as long as all Player Registration documents/contracts bear a fax timing before Feb 3 you''ll be all right.

Even if you are all DOOMED, this is not the time to panic Captain Mainwaring.

"Don''t panic, Sir"..................................

[/quote]Thats why i said 4 more days left.....4 more days from now is 2nd dec

Bell is crap because?

Like Jamie perhaps he was fed up at being over looked by the previous manager and being played out of position.  despite this he has this season already been involved in nearly twice as many goals as croft and creasted more than three times as many despite being on the pitch a fraction of the time.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Football opinion eh?

Bell is class. Ask Leicester or Luton supporters. Unfortunately for us we had a goon of a manager who liked to put players out of position. He is the type of player that for some of the things he does seems to go unnoticed by a section of supporters.

An example was Patty''s goal away at Forest. Bell has good strength and he held off his marker when he had no right to and then put over a superb measured cross and yet little was mentioned of this.

He is an intelligent footballer and you don''t have to run around like a headless chicken to prove you have passion.

I just wish some on here wouldn''t be so pedantic about their ''hate'' players.[/quote][Y]Bell is a class act, and while he may be lazy, like Zipper said he has created far more than Croft has.  He''s right, you don''t have to be a headless chicken, and Bell has proved it.We need a striker though, and a central defender.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Bell is good because he has already got 3 assists!! That is good in the time he has played!![/quote]I think it''s 7 isn''t it?

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Bell is good because he has already got 3 assists!! That is good in the time he has played!![/quote]I think it''s 7 isn''t it?[/quote]Really? thats even better! He is a great player and he has created more goals then croft has!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Football opinion eh? Bell is class. Ask Leicester or Luton supporters. Unfortunately for us we had a goon of a manager who liked to put players out of position. He is the type of player that for some of the things he does seems to go unnoticed by a section of supporters. An example was Patty''s goal away at Forest. Bell has good strength and he held off his marker when he had no right to and then put over a superb measured cross and yet little was mentioned of this. He is an intelligent footballer and you don''t have to run around like a headless chicken to prove you have passion. I just wish some on here wouldn''t be so pedantic about their ''hate'' players.[/quote]

[Y]

Bell is a class act, and while he may be lazy, like Zipper said he has created far more than Croft has.  He''s right, you don''t have to be a headless chicken, and Bell has proved it.

We need a striker though, and a central defender.
[/quote]

Make that three of us. Bell has much more quality in terms of crossing ability in that he actually tries to hit someone rather than lashing the ball hopefully in the general direction of the box. Crofty is a lovely lad, but he has the accuracy of an untethered hosepipe. Give Bell a run in his correct position and he will do the business, but I agree that the defender and striker are the priorities in the next few days. I have a horrible sense of deja vu about the Purse situation. Remember how the Iversen deal foundered on Rosenborg not signing a replacement?

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Bell is good because he has already got 3 assists!! That is good in the time he has played!!
[/quote]

I think it''s 7 isn''t it?
[/quote]

I`d like to see hard evidence of this.  I`m not saying it`s wrong but if it`s correct that is an amazing stat considering the (lack of) time he`s been on the pitch, and suggests he should be an automatic starter.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Bell is good because he has already got 3 assists!! That is good in the time he has played!![/quote]I think it''s 7 isn''t it?[/quote]

I`d like to see hard evidence of this.  I`m not saying it`s wrong but if it`s correct that is an amazing stat considering the (lack of) time he`s been on the pitch, and suggests he should be an automatic starter.

[/quote]Yep the football league website credits Bell with 7 assists, Clingan with 4, Fotheringham with 3, Pattison with 2, and Croft with 2. Numerous others have 1.

I thought that Bell is still carrying an injury, perhaps that''s why he''s not as energetic as one would hope for. He is definitely more of a class act than Croft and should be given a chance on the right.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Bell is good because he has already got 3 assists!! That is good in the time he has played!![/quote]I think it''s 7 isn''t it?[/quote]

[/quote]Here we go, I was right it is 7Norwich City Stats On football-league.co.uk

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Bell is good because he has already got 3 assists!! That is good in the time he has played!!
[/quote]I think it''s 7 isn''t it?[/quote]I`d like to see hard evidence of this.[/quote]The hardest evidence you can get is by actually watching the games! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Bell is good because he has already got 3 assists!! That is good in the time he has played!!
[/quote]I think it''s 7 isn''t it?[/quote]I`d like to see hard evidence of this.[/quote]The hardest evidence you can get is by actually watching the games! [:S][/quote]

So you knew he had 7 assists because you`ve been to every single game then?  You have no idea how many games i`ve been to.

The problem Bell has had since he has been here, like so many other players, he has suffered with the Wonderfull Mr Roeder playing out of position. Play a player where he is natural then you should be getting so much more good end product from him.

Well I reckon, thinking about it, 7 is about right Mr Carrow. I remember after Derby away talking about the possiblity of Bell and Kennedy combining for at least 6 goals this season if they stayed fit. Unfortunately they didn''t. But Bell took the corner and free kick for Kennedy''s two goals. Pattisons goals against Forest and scum came from Bell. Doherty''s header at Palace on Boxing Day came from Bell as did Russell''s header for our 4th against Barnsley. So that''s six.

As for left side or right I''m undecided. He doesn''t have the pace to beat the full back and cross back into the box but he has an ability to cross with a defender in front of him, something Crofty can''t do so well. That night we won at Luton with Lappins freekick in the last minutes he tormented us from the left. I think he is equally comfortable on either side but Croft is best on the right.

The corner for Lita''s goal against preston is the 7th and quality balls in from set plays have probably been his biggest contribution. I like the player but wouldn''t be surprised to see him go if we got the right offer. Especially as the Aussie guy we just got on loan is apparently left side midfield.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Bell is good because he has already got 3 assists!! That is good in the time he has played!!
[/quote]I think it''s 7 isn''t it?[/quote]I`d like to see hard evidence of this.[/quote]The hardest evidence you can get is by actually watching the games! [:S][/quote]So you knew he had 7 assists because you`ve been to every single game then?  You have no idea how many games i`ve been to.[/quote]That''s very true Mr C. You have said on many occasions though that you don''t attend out of principle which is very noble, but somehow that stance devalues your right to ask for "hard evidence" of things that happened during games.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]3 days, 20 hours, 56 minutes left [:S][/quote]

I anticipate no-one new til Sunday at earliest.

3 days 11 hours!

Nothing today with the match

Saturday everyone else will be busy with their match

Business rarely done on Sunday

Monday morning it is - Ched on loan till the end of Season & Tiny on a permanent!