Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD VS WOLVES***

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]I predicted the gold scum wud score 1st then city would score 3.

C''MON YOU YELLAS
[/quote]

Make the most of your last few posts !! 

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I rate Croft, he always gives 100%

[/quote]

Don''t really rate him myself, but I''m well chuffed he''s scored..................unlike a certain poster [;)]

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

He`ll be out of his cave if we lose.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]CROFTYYYYYYYYYYYY SCORES Jumping Emoticon[/quote]

Wish I could do stuff like that, any chance of a quick lesson?

[/quote]

You have a PM, hope it helps lol

Off course I wanted Crofty to stay, but my point was that if he is to leave, then we should have got as much money now, rather than getting bugger all in the summer. For what it''s worth, I do think he will be off in the summer, he will get a better choice of clubs and more than likely more money.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That`s a bit mean to an old boy like me.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That`s a bit mean to an old boy like me.

[/quote]

It''s simple, just follow the 3 easy steps [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]My bleeding DAB radio is now having a hissy fit so I can''t hear anything [:|][/quote]

Ha Ha , so  now will you show me?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Off course I wanted Crofty to stay, but my point was that if he is to leave, then we should have got as much money now, rather than getting bugger all in the summer. For what it''s worth, I do think he will be off in the summer, he will get a better choice of clubs and more than likely more money.[/quote]

Also for what it''s worth we''ve been told by a little Canary that contract talks are "going well"........................we shall see.  [;)]

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]My bleeding DAB radio is now having a hissy fit so I can''t hear anything [:|][/quote]

Ha Ha , so  now will you show me?

[/quote]

lol cheeky [:$][:D]

Pssstttt what am I showing you?

Not a bad first half. Let''s hope we can build on it. Wolves don''t sound too great at the back and if we start well second half I think their fans will destroy them.

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]I know, I really should take the hint!! I can''t imagine it though, its my only escape from my crazy life!![/quote]

Think what it is like for the customers then??!!??

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Off course I wanted Crofty to stay, but my point was that if he is to leave, then we should have got as much money now, rather than getting bugger all in the summer. For what it''s worth, I do think he will be off in the summer, he will get a better choice of clubs and more than likely more money.[/quote]

Also for what it''s worth we''ve been told by a little Canary that contract talks are "going well"........................we shall see.  [;)]

[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhhh Cam thanks for the news [:)]

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]sounds like Cort is playing alright, being a nuisance to the wolves defence[/quote]

Cort is causing all sorts of problems to the wolves defence according to the radio. JC working wll off him too...has been unlucky with a couple of offsides..

Bring on the 2nd half..................

So far so good. Sounds like its pretty even. I''d snap a hand off for a draw! *touches wood!* im glad Knightly has been taken off, but im not to fond about Sam Vokes difficult little player. As are Evans-Blake, and Keogh. Looks like their defence is a little dodgy maybe time to bring one of the new boys on? Gow prehaps .. ? seeking revenge from his deal collapsing. Jamie seems to be straying offside a little bit too much, but at least he is putting himself about!

Sounds like a well taken goal from Croft, and at least Saints are losing!!

OTBC

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Why isn''t Shakell in their line up tonight?[/quote]''Cos he''s fookin rubbish. If we can''t send our has beens to the MLS we send them to Wolves.Relax Hux fans....it was a joke [:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Not a bad first half. Let''s hope we can build on it. Wolves don''t sound too great at the back and if we start well second half I think their fans will destroy them.[/quote]

Certainly sounded like we were holding our own, so to speak, let''s hope they come out and give ''em'' hell [:D]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Hopefully in time to be announced prior to Saturday''s game?

According to Talk Sport "Marshall has made 2 fantastic saves..... Marshall has kept the Canaries in it..."

Sounds like he''s making amends!

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]sounds like Cort is playing alright, being a nuisance to the wolves defence[/quote]

Cort is causing all sorts of problems to the wolves defence according to the radio. JC working wll off him too...has been unlucky with a couple of offsides..

Bring on the 2nd half..................

[/quote]

Surprising really, he''s normally so good at being offside!

A good first half, now they have to dig deep because Wolves will get more and more nervous the longer it stays at 1-1.

We might just nick this if the Gods are smiling.