Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD VS WOLVES***

i reckon we''ll lose 3-0,,,but if cort gets crocked warming up (its cold and slippy out there) - and curo dislocates his shoulder in the pre-match huddle (its a long way up for the wee boy to link arms) - then maybe gow and killen will start...[:P]could be a great draw - or a victory...come on boys!!![:D]

Sounds ok to me. Bring the newbies in gradually and don''t change an undefeated side too much. Slightly surprised Patches is only on the bench but understandable given Wolves right back waltzed through and scored against us last year!

A fairly pragmatic selection, but I''m not sure that we have the players to play defensively. Having said that we actually have real firepower on the bench for once and I''m glad to see Cort given a chance to start. Still think we''re probably going to lose this one, but the key tonight is the performance and how well the new players are able to integtrate if and when they get on.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

i cant believe the amount of optimism on this thread! most of them players are the reason why we are nearly in the bottom three! looking at our teamsheet i can see nothing other then a heavy defeat.

if we can get through this with our pride still in tact i will take it

[/quote]

I can''t believe you''ve shown up again having been outed as a multiple account con artist who claimed to be disabled to get sympathy and who has nothing positive to say about the club. Are you still appearing as Golden Coppell as well and pretending to be a Reading fan? You''re a disgrace.

Okay boys and girls....I''ve just popped in from a Florida beach for the first half. My perspective; we''re up against not only the division leaders but the team who has scored the most goals in the division, and a team which will be highly motivated to seek some revenge against what occurred at Carrow Road. If we get anything from the game it will be tremendous. If we lose it''s to be expected and, although it counts for nothing, let''s hope that the goal aggregate is in our favour so we then can at least claim a moral victory. Godd luck!!!!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Okay boys and girls....I''ve just popped in from a Florida beach for the first half. My perspective; we''re up against not only the division leaders but the team who has scored the most goals in the division, and a team which will be highly motivated to seek some revenge against what occurred at Carrow Road. If we get anything from the game it will be tremendous. If we lose it''s to be expected and, although it counts for nothing, let''s hope that the goal aggregate is in our favour so we then can at least claim a moral victory. Godd luck!!!![/quote]i''d love to see points on the board - but if not - we must put on a good show - no head dropping etc...

We need to score whilst we have some play. We all know what we are like and a goal would silence the gold scum even more than they are.