Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Charlton FA Cup fourth round

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="CT "]If we get beaten by more than 2 tonight then surely Roeder MUST go?[/quote]

Losing to Forrest and Charlton at home. It would be a crime if he wasnt sacked. Smith simply wont do it though.

[/quote]Never a truer word spoken.

seriously thoi don''t want us to win - never ever even thought that b4!"

ROEDER OUT!!"!!!!!!!!! - the sooner the better!!!

[quote user="CT "]If we get beaten by more than 2 tonight then surely Roeder MUST go?[/quote]If we get beat tonight surely he must go!The football being played is of Non-League standard (and that is no exaggeration). Whats being played tonight is inexcusable.Just watching the direness of this game would bring a tear to many an ardent City fan.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="NIN"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Wherever he sits he''s still useless lol[/quote]

wheres a tumour when you need one???????????????/

[/quote]

Er...no, that''s just out of order.

would solve a few problems though. over 30 mins and no shot either on or off target, AT HOME, AGAINST CHARLTON???

how low can we stoop under these clowns?
[/quote]

[quote user="Flinty"]just tried reporting him, but the report thing doesn''t work[/quote]

hasn''t worked for months

[quote user="The Prisoner"]As ND says there''s always someone worse off than us. I''ve just had a text from a friend at St Andrews it sounds like there''s a big fire at the Birmingham ground.
[/quote]

It''s outside, in a bus depot or something but a lot of smoke blowing over St Andrews.  Game still in progress tho.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Chris Martin has scored[/quote]

There is actually a tear in my eye. I hate Glenn Roeder.

[/quote]

Know what you mean, sickening aint it lol

[quote user="NIN"]noone has a sense of humour[/quote]

noone has a ''warped'' sense of humour.grow up kid

you sick bell end, joking about someones tumour is not funny, you may not like the current situation but neither do most of us, but that so called humour is not called for.

Yes we have a SOH, however tumours and any serious illness are not generally thought of as funny.

Anyhow back on topic.

Does anyone think we will win this lol?

I know we should win this game, and let''s see what the second half brings - however, as much as I hate to City lose any game, I''d take defeat tonight in a competition we won''t win, in return for 9 (I''ll compromise with 7) points from the next three league games, which, lets face it, are critical. A defeat in one or more of these games, I think will condemn us this season.

[quote user="braintree canary"]leyton orient v norwich city .......   we can dream ![/quote]I was chatting to a Blades fan on Sunday evening (who, incidentally, thought we should have got at least a point)... we were talking about the possibility of the same fixture playing out again in the Cup, then reality hit.  Let''s face it, I told him, it''s going to be Leyton Orient versus Charlton f*cking Athletic.Looks like I''m going to be right....Sod it, Roeder out! Who cares about the disruption, at least the worthless band of muppets might raise their game enough for a new manager for us to survive... then we can spend the summer hoping to God someone comes and buys us out and we can start again...Is it too much to ask for?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Yes we have a SOH, however tumours and any serious illness are not generally thought of as funny.

Anyhow back on topic.

Does anyone think we will win this lol?

[/quote]

I had a tumour removed from my spine last year, so I know more than most. The bloke is a useless turd. He and the directors are killing the club I have supported for over 30 years. I would say that if things continue the way they are, our club will cease to exist in the very near future. £18,000,000 in debt and losing money? How long before Carrow Road is reposessed? The state of our squad says it all. No wonder I am angry

[quote user="Flinty"]just tried reporting him, but the report thing doesn''t work[/quote]It does work, you just get a error message which looks like it doesn''t work.  I know that doesn''t make any sense but as Jack Bauer says at least once an episode, "you''ll have to trust me."