Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

why dont blackpool like you?

[quote user="rjwc22"]Hoolahan?[/quote]

nah any club could got him to be fair

seemed like they taking few pops at you

Yeah they seem to have a dislike to Roeder more than us, except a couple of quotes being disappointed that a new manager might get us out of relegation trouble, but I would put that down to just because they are worried about relegation themselves.

I seem to recall Blackpool fans had a hatred towards Worthington too so maybe they just dont seem to ever like our managers!!

Mmm it aint rocket science. They are having a go at Rodent and all their comments are correct.

They are also hoping that we will be one of the clubs on the relegation trail to keep them up and with Rodent going they fear we may pick up.

No, they haven''t got a hate factor with us unlike we have with Wolves!!

Don''t think it is a case of any of that... as a Blackpool fan who lives in Norwich I think it has more to do with the fact Glenn Rodent publicly slagged off our club on numerous occasions.

Once when Wes moved in the summer & he started calling us a small club & the other when you beat us 3-1 at Bloomers in Nov 07 slating our facilities.

Sure thing that all Blackpool fans know we aren''t the biggest club with the best facilities but we don''t need an arrogant C**t with a win ratio of more games lost than won telling us that.

Other than that Norwich have just been our relegation rivals for the past 2 seasons.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Mmm it aint rocket science. They are having a go at Rodent and all their comments are correct.

They are also hoping that we will be one of the clubs on the relegation trail to keep them up and with Rodent going they fear we may pick up.

No, they haven''t got a hate factor with us unlike we have with Wolves!![/quote]About that, why do we hate Wolves so much?  Never could work that one out, I mean apparently we play for the friendship cup everytime we play them (although I think I read this on Wikipedia, so could be country-rap).

Jez. I stand to be corrected but I think it''s because of the poor reception we get as supporters (more than the usual you expect). The public address announcer is on a par to the binner tw@t Chandler and of course the play off semi final and all the disgusting trouble before, during and after the game. Finally ... Musrat and his foul on Bellamy. Come to think of it I could go on and on!!

The Friendship relates to Sunderland fixtures I think.

ca - obviously you care enough to read the thread

on matter norwich hate of wolves - mainly kevin muscat

as to the numpty who said we was in for hoola - errr no we wasnt! jarvis + kightly two best wingers in the league!

[quote user="Jonesy"]I hate Wolves because of Kevin Muskatt & their thugs for fans!... Gold scum![/quote]

who?

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Jonesy"]I hate Wolves because of Kevin Muskatt & their thugs for fans!... Gold scum![/quote]

who?

[/quote]You taking the piss out of someone''s spelling, there''s a first

[quote user="we8wba"]

on matter norwich hate of wolves - mainly kevin muscat

[/quote]

I would not disagree with this although I''ve hated them for far longer, having lived with a Wolves fan (girl I hasten to add) at Uni. whose father was always wittering on about how Wolves were a big club (and still did when they dropped into the old Division 4.  Wolves fans = arrogant bunch of tw*ts basically.

^^^^ very true, some wolves fans bang on about being sleeping giant blah blah

no point if no fvcker there to awaken the giant is there

[quote user="we8wba"]

^^^^ very true, some wolves fans bang on about being sleeping giant blah blah

[/quote]

What got me was that his argument always seemed to be based solely on Wolves excursions into Europe in the 1950''s and pre-war cup exploits.

must be great to be that popular ..west ham newcastle , burnley , norwich

and now clubs he hasnt been anywhere near..!!!!

good call i always knew he was a tw**

to be fair we used to be the best club in the world (far from it now) no point going on about the past all about the future