Sign in to follow this  
Jonnyboy

Sibierski has joined on a free

[quote user="steve o"]is this a joke? if not why are they letting Roeder waste money on his wages, Roeder thinks Lupoli is too lightweight well Sibierski definitely is, what a joke![/quote]#

Agreed, Ratty must go before he does anymore damage here!

although he hasnt been amazing so far, this is a very good signing in my opinion.Him and Lupoli look like they have an understanding. i just wish Lupoli gets a start in our next game away at Sheffield Utd

I hope this isn''t true. Sitonyourarseski is one of the worst centre forwards I''ve ever seen in my life.

[quote user="hellococker"]I hope this isn''t true. Sitonyourarseski is one of the worst centre forwards I''ve ever seen in my life.
[/quote]

Because he''s not a forward, that''s a management issue

Bit OT, but has anyone read Sibierski''s interview? I found it quite interesting.http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jan/26/wiganathletic.premierleague

god i hope it isnt true! i cover more ground sitting on my computer chair than Shittierski covers in a game!

jas :)

the waste of money wages we are spending on him , what is he on 10k a week, could have gone towards lita 350k !!!

lita would have been paid for in 12 months, saving wages on sibs, and at 24 or 25 , we would have made a profit on lita, rather that a french lazy has been .and old at that.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="we are rubbish"]2009 the year of the troll,sod off we8wba[/quote]

i have said i will depart when carl cort scores 5 goals  -  the thread on "not football" forum and was written before he first kicked ball for you

[/quote]you''ll come back as someone else....[8-)]

[quote user="we8wba"]

i have said i will depart when carl cort scores 5 goals  -  the thread on "not football" forum and was written before he first kicked ball for you

[/quote]

Oh for Cort to score his 5th goal against Wolves in Februaury! [:D]

have Wolves signed the money-grabber Gow yet?

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Bit OT, but has anyone read Sibierski''s interview? I found it quite interesting.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jan/26/wiganathletic.premierleague
[/quote]

Very interesting article, Ron. Obviously an intelligent lad with a good attitude,and quite clearly one who considers himself to be a midfield player!

[quote user="singing canary"]

the waste of money wages we are spending on him , what is he on 10k a week, could have gone towards lita 350k !!!

lita would have been paid for in 12 months, saving wages on sibs, and at 24 or 25 , we would have made a profit on lita, rather that a french lazy has been .and old at that.

[/quote]There are at least a couple of Premiership clubs sniffing around Lita - do you honestly think he''d have joined a club where there was a real possibility of him playing in League One next season? I agree that Sibierski is a waste of valuable wages, but I really don''t think people should be labouring under the misapprehension that Lita would have signed for us ahead of Premiership clubs!

[quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

And you know what his wages are? And how much we would have had to pay for Lita? No, thought not, but don''t let that stop you riding the same old tired hobbyhorse.

[quote user="Coelho"]

There are at least a couple of Premiership clubs sniffing around Lita - do you honestly think he''d have joined a club where there was a real possibility of him playing in League One next season? I agree that Sibierski is a waste of valuable wages, but I really don''t think people should be labouring under the misapprehension that Lita would have signed for us ahead of Premiership clubs!
[/quote]

Quite glad about the Prem boys sniffing - keeps Championship clubs out of the hunt.  Still an outside chance he might be back if the Prem boys don''t follow through.

There goes that pig again.

[quote user="shefcanary"]

[quote user="Coelho"]

There are at least a couple of Premiership clubs sniffing around Lita - do you honestly think he''d have joined a club where there was a real possibility of him playing in League One next season? I agree that Sibierski is a waste of valuable wages, but I really don''t think people should be labouring under the misapprehension that Lita would have signed for us ahead of Premiership clubs![/quote]

Quite glad about the Prem boys sniffing - keeps Championship clubs out of the hunt.  Still an outside chance he might be back if the Prem boys don''t follow through.

There goes that pig again.

[/quote]That''s not a pig, that''s Sibierski doing his warm-down...

Good signing if Sib actually gets played in his proper position. Of course he is ineffective just as Russell is ineffective when playing as striker.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Coelho, I have mentioned this already, he is NOT a target man and is not a player who can "lead the line", he is a fantastic signing if he gets played behind the strikers. His short passing and long range shots is what we need to get out of him. He is better making runs into the box to exploit his heading ability, rather than posing as a target to aim for. Buck your ideas up Glenn and play him in his correct position PLEASE[/quote]

Good post! If we have got him on a free, then even if his wages are as high as £20,000 per week (gulp! shurely shome mishtake?) that would total just £400,000 over the next 20 weeks.  Or the equivalent of  £5000 per week in wages and a £300k signing on fee. Provided GR plays him behind the line rather than leading it, those who are dismissive of him on the grounds of his no show as a target man (another one of GR''s stupid tactics) may be pleasantly surprised. Down to you now Glenn, to play to his strengths rather than his weaknesses,  if the rumour is true.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

you''ll come back as someone else....[8-)]
[/quote]

promised i wouldnt said i''d give people my user-password etc... so cant access the profile

wolves winning 2-1 and cort scoring 5th goal would be perfect day for all

gow not signed yet, but should be by end day 300k not bad

Oh for Cort to score his 5th goal against Wolves in Februaury! [:D]

have Wolves signed the money-grabber Gow yet?

Until this is verified there''s not too much point getting carried away, but:

If he''s signed on a free and his wages are a fraction of his premiership wages then good business as let''s face it; a below average old frenchman who can''t be bothered anymore is surely better than no-one?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]So do I![/quote]

Steve Bruce has just said on SETANTA Sibierski is still a wigan player and is set to return on the 17th of Jan, Phew what a lucky escape that was

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Steve Bruce has just said on SETANTA Sibierski is still a wigan player and is set to return on the 17th of Jan, Phew what a lucky escape that was

[/quote]

Hooray![:D]

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Doesnt mean anything though does it, GR has said in the past he didn''t know who certain players were, next thing you know they are at CR lol, also the old Lee Clarke is going nowhere thing.  Trust a word any manager says, not on your nelly lol.  [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Doesnt mean anything though does it, GR has said in the past he didn''t know who certain players were, next thing you know they are at CR lol, also the old Lee Clarke is going nowhere thing.  Trust a word any manager says, not on your nelly lol.  [:)]

[/quote]

Cynic lol [;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cynic lol [;)]

[/quote]

lol that''s me [:D]