Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Roeder says...

he is not going to recall Cureton and said he can stay there for 3 months, well done Glenn you won''t play Lupoli, Sibierski is shi*e and you''ll put Russell up front tomorrow, you are a arrogant stubborn tw*t! i hope they bury us tomorrow and you lose your bloody job, you''ve destroyed us as a squad yet have the nerve to moan about our lack of players, who let them go you di*khead?

[quote user="steve o"]he is not going to recall Cureton and said he can stay there for 3 months, well done Glenn you won''t play Lupoli, Sibierski is shi*e and you''ll put Russell up front tomorrow, you are a arrogant stubborn tw*t! i hope they bury us tomorrow and you lose your bloody job, you''ve destroyed us as a squad yet have the nerve to moan about our lack of players, who let them go you di*khead?[/quote]

Come on Charlton!

yeah great post. let''s lose at charlton, lose at sheff utd, and sack roeder.

the list of possible replacements would be massive and we''d be sure to get some amazing manager who would buy loads of great players and take us up in his first season.

or...

let''s be a bit more positive, get behind our team, beat charlton, put a run together and build from there.

never mind the danger!

[quote user="votepedro"]yeah great post. let''s lose at charlton, lose at sheff utd, and sack roeder. the list of possible replacements would be massive and we''d be sure to get some amazing manager who would buy loads of great players and take us up in his first season. or... let''s be a bit more positive, get behind our team, beat charlton, put a run together and build from there. never mind the danger![/quote]

Being poitive doesn''t help mate,we all go to the games feeling poitive that today will be the day the season gets going, lets look at the facts we are in a relegation fight with no team of our own,no money and a manager who treats us like shi*t, how any fan out there can still feel being poitive is going to get us get out of this mess is beyond me!!

Don''t expect anything to happen after Charlton. If he''s any sense he''ll blood some youngsters who would play their socks off for him - and might just get the result that the first team may not. What would he have to lose? (Irrespective of the league position, the Board would welcome a cup run - the money is needed). But if we lose the Sheffield game the pressure will be well and truly on Roeder and the Board. Unless something magical happens in the transfer window, I think that will be the case.

As much as I hate to say it. Votepedro may be right.

I hate Glenn Roeder. Infact I''ve never been so against a manager as I am him. So I want him gone as soon as possible. But as votepedro says. Is their anybody out their who could succeed at our club with the current set up?

However. As long as Glenn Roeders gone I can feel a slight bit of confidence that we can get in somebody who with the right backing could take this club places.

So as well as Glenn Roeder going. The board need to go. We need virtually a whole new squad. And almost a whole new set of backroom staff - including our ridiculous ''fitness'' coach. It''s going to be a long time until all that happens though ...

I don''t mind losing heavily at Charlton as there are no points at stake, so a good 4 nil stuffing would be OK with me! Lets hope that will be enough to get the arrogant one the sack! Also, him getting the sack is (imho) our only chance of picking up any points at Sheffield Utd as players miraculously seem to find a bit of form once their ''gaffer'' is sacked!

Anyway, a cup run with the size of our squad is just tempting fate as yet more injuries are exactly what we don''t need!

I dont mind Roeder being sacked but id hate to see Aide Boothroyd brought in to replace him. Boothroyd can only play long ball, it was great for watford, they got promoted and stayed up. But as soon as they played passing football it all went wrong. We havent got the players to play huffball.

[quote user="votepedro"]who''s gonna get us out of this mess???[/quote]

thats pretty much it... tbh im not Sure roeders the man for the job, but then im not sure the board would appoint anyone better to get us out of this mess anyway...

they say the only bad manager is the out of work manager, never a truer word spoken perhaps?

jas :)

There is no way Roeder is getting the best out of the players we have available. On top of that he is making crass decisions which are making things worse by the game. If we entrust the last window of the season to him I hate to think where we are going to end up.

At the end of the day a promising manager from the lower league who would be capable to instilling a bit of confidence to our under performing players and make some basic common sence decisions would in my opinion be much less of a risk than keeping Roeder here.

[quote user="votepedro"]who''s gonna get us out of this mess???[/quote]maybe jesus fancys coming bk into work 2000 years after he stopped performing miracles!

[quote user="Jonesy"]

I don''t mind losing heavily at Charlton as there are no points at stake, so a good 4 nil stuffing would be OK with me! Lets hope that will be enough to get the arrogant one the sack! Also, him getting the sack is (imho) our only chance of picking up any points at Sheffield Utd as players miraculously seem to find a bit of form once their ''gaffer'' is sacked!

Anyway, a cup run with the size of our squad is just tempting fate as yet more injuries are exactly what we don''t need!

[/quote]

I''ve read that it''s Charlton''s worse run for 50 yrs. Haven''t won since early October and haven''t won under this manager. No pressure then Glenn!

Like many other I feel there would be a bounce with Roeder gone - our team is punching below its weight and its natural ability should see us out of the bottom three. Would that bounce be enough though?

[quote user="votepedro"]yeah great post. let''s lose at charlton, lose at sheff utd, and sack roeder.

the list of possible replacements would be massive and we''d be sure to get some amazing manager who would buy loads of great players and take us up in his first season.

or...

let''s be a bit more positive, get behind our team, beat charlton, put a run together and build from there.

never mind the danger![/quote]it just doesnt happen tho does it. win 1, lose 2, win 1 lose 2. Roeder out.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]

There is no way Roeder is getting the best out of the players we have available. On top of that he is making crass decisions which are making things worse by the game. If we entrust the last window of the season to him I hate to think where we are going to end up.

At the end of the day a promising manager from the lower league who would be capable to instilling a bit of confidence to our under performing players and make some basic common sence decisions would in my opinion be much less of a risk than keeping Roeder here.

[/quote]

Yep, someone like Steve Fallon of Histon - seriously - as cheap as chips with an exemplary record in the lower leagues and a bloody good footballing brain that commands the respect of his players.

[quote user="steve o"]he is not going to recall Cureton and said he can stay there for 3 months, well done Glenn you won''t play Lupoli, Sibierski is shi*e and you''ll put Russell up front tomorrow, you are a arrogant stubborn tw*t! i hope they bury us tomorrow and you lose your bloody job, you''ve destroyed us as a squad yet have the nerve to moan about our lack of players, who let them go you di*khead?[/quote]

here here! he is completely clueless as a manager and doesn''t deserve the respect of the players. russel lone striker (with Lupoli on the bench) was the last straw for me. all my mates (non-Norwich) were mocking me at how ridiculous we are. and to be honest, as much as I hate to admit it, they are probably right!

I''m sure knowing Jamie that he''ll be relieved [:D]

didnt someone buy roeder some brain cells for christmas.

we have no strikers, so send the perminent one we have out on loan.

and the loan ones... dont play them and play a midfielder up front.

carry you on roeder .... the clocks ticking, not long till you hit that self destruction button.

[quote user="singing canary"]

didnt someone buy roeder some brain cells for christmas.

we have no strikers, so send the perminent one we have out on loan.

and the loan ones... dont play them and play a midfielder up front.

carry you on roeder .... the clocks ticking, not long till you hit that self destruction button.

[/quote]He keeps hitting it, it''s just that it doesn''t seem to be working.

Hopefully we will get Aidy Boothroyd in as manager like it said in the papers. He could then bring Malky as his assistant. Sounds like a goodpartnership :), or at least a lot better than Roeder and whoever his assistant is. Apparently he has 3 games to keep his job, if we lost to charlton then he should have to get two wins to have any hope of saving his job. I do not think that Roeder is worthy of managing such as well supported club like Norwich and all he is doing is taking all the self esteem out of the players and the fans. We as norwich fans who nearly sell out our stadium every week deserve better than tis, and hopefully we will get it before Roeder drags even further down the league. If Delia sacks Roeder that will be the second best thing she has done for the club ( number 1 would be singing Huckerby). Come on Delia, do the right thing for the club.

Come on you yellows !!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''m sure knowing Jamie that he''ll be relieved [:D]

[/quote]

Is that why you stick up for Barndoor Jamie? You know him, wow what a great pleasure that must be. Or have you just met him once in the post office.

Couldn''t agree more!

Anyone that still defends our tw*t of a manager needs professional help!

[quote user="lynn canary"]

Hopefully we will get Aidy Boothroyd in as manager like it said in the papers. He could then bring Malky as his assistant. Sounds like a goodpartnership :), or at least a lot better than Roeder and whoever his assistant is. Apparently he has 3 games to keep his job, if we lost to charlton then he should have to get two wins to have any hope of saving his job. I do not think that Roeder is worthy of managing such as well supported club like Norwich and all he is doing is taking all the self esteem out of the players and the fans. We as norwich fans who nearly sell out our stadium every week deserve better than tis, and hopefully we will get it before Roeder drags even further down the league. If Delia sacks Roeder that will be the second best thing she has done for the club ( number 1 would be singing Huckerby). Come on Delia, do the right thing for the club.

Come on you yellows !!!

[/quote]

Another good post!

We''re on the Roedernowhere Delia please do something about it!

Good work Steve o get it of your chest!

Youv''e got a bit of dribble on your chin.

The more stupid decisions Roeder makes the sooner he will be gone, we don''t need to get stressed when he does something strange, its just hastening his demise.