Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

new player this week!

We will have to be looking at him (Sibierski) again next week, but hopefully we will have an ace up our sleeves that we will be able to reveal in a few days time," he said.

If it is a new player, then it would have to be one out of contract - certainly one to whom the usual rules on transfers don''t apply.

who is roeder on about? this was quoted in the EDP!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

We will have to be looking at him (Sibierski) again next week, but hopefully we will have an ace up our sleeves that we will be able to reveal in a few days time," he said.If it is a new player, then it would have to be one out of contract - certainly one to whom the usual rules on transfers don''t apply.

who is roeder on about? this was quoted in the EDP!

[/quote]It''s certainly interesting.A youth player or a new player? You know what our club is like!

From the way it is written, I''d guess at it being a new signing! Wonder what position, hopefully striker!

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[quote user="3canaries"]Steffan Iverson anyone?[/quote]

Can you not read?

[/quote]

Thanks for your helpful intervention DST but for us thickies on the board maybe you could explain why it can''t be Iverson. As I understand it players from other leagues don''t have to comply with our loan restrictions so doesn''t that mean he could join us?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]i think they do have to comply[/quote]

You might be right Lincoln but I was sure that Kennedy and Lupoly did not count towards our total number of allowed loanees because their holding club was outside our league. If thats the case Iversen could join us on loan until his contract expires.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]i think they do have to comply[/quote]

You might be right Lincoln but I was sure that Kennedy and Lupoly did not count towards our total number of allowed loanees because their holding club was outside our league. If thats the case Iversen could join us on loan until his contract expires.

[/quote]Kennedy and Lupoli do not count as loans but have signed short term contracts with us, Iversen would not be able to do the same outside a transfer window as he is contracted to another club.

You have it wrong KIO, Kennedy and Lupoli don''t count as loans as they are loans from "foreign" clubs, consequently they don''t count towards the normal totals. Hence Iversen would be exactly in the same position, but, someone else has said he is injured, so that rules him out.

Is he contracted to another club?  I thought his deal expired at the end of the (swedish/danish?) domestic season.....

I wish Glen Roeder would just tell us who it is though instead of fannying again. 

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

Is he contracted to another club?  I thought his deal expired at the end of the (swedish/danish?) domestic season.....

I wish Glen Roeder would just tell us who it is though instead of fannying again. 

[/quote]

We all wish that but we all know (can guess) the reasons why he can''t talk. It also gives us something to talk about.

isnt Ronaldo (the brazilian one) currently a free agent?????

thats why Cureton''s gone on loan, to pay for ronaldos burgers for football contract.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]the new player is former boro player Carlos Marinelli, who roeder had watched a few times when he was newcastle boss. only 26 looks a like a decent signing[/quote]

Is he out of contract?

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]the new player is former boro player Carlos Marinelli, who roeder had watched a few times when he was newcastle boss. only 26 looks a like a decent signing[/quote]

Is he out of contract?

[/quote]

Currently in the States, and linked with a move to Bristol City in the Currant Bun. 5''8" midfielder once hailed as the new Maradona.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Iwan is God"]

Is he out of contract?

[/quote]

Currently in the States, and linked with a move to Bristol City in the Currant Bun. 5''8" midfielder once hailed as the new Maradona.

[/quote]

Only scored 3 goals in 40-odd games for Middlesborough. Look at his history on wikipedia. He looks awful ...

Just a guess or do you have something to back this up?

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]A few rumours for Carl Cort , where is he now ?[/quote]Netto, since he can''t afford ASDA on the unemployment benefits he gets!