Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

So how many of the pink un sheep

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="wayne kerr"]

[quote user="fearofambition"]will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]

never mind the pink un sheep what will  you be doing next sunday ?

[/quote]

I will be celebrating and laughing somewhere as Ipswich hopefully hit us for FIVE!!!

Hopefully a few of the sheep at Carra, will find it in em to say baaaaaah Delia OUT!!!

[/quote]

by your own admittance smudge you sat there quiet as a mouse last game you attended  yet had the cheek to berate everyone else for not protesting,  if you had any backbone you`d stand up and practice what you preach on here, but its so much easier to slag everyone else off [:D]

[/quote]

What when I was in somebody elses seat in the family area???

[/quote]

if you feel that strongly about something  then why not ?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[quote user="CT "]
A mass boycott would make them care.....

BAAAAA BAAAA!
[/quote]

CT why do you copy what over people do??

[/quote]

a) its OTHER
b) Smudger and others seem to be the only ones who arent prepared to stick their heads in the sands- and I''m not prepared too either.....
[/quote]

Sorry for my spelling error. I took the liberty to correct yours above,hope you don''t mind. I''ve highlighted it for you.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Darren Eadies Left Peg"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Darren Eadies Left Peg"]Do any of you really think that Donkster and Delia actually care what people write on this forum? Likewise the same for Roeder...?[/quote]

No of course they don''t... and they certainly care even less when Carrow Road is so full and so quiet... [:$]

[/quote] But don''t you think we should make our feelings known before and after the game and not during...? Not being there to support the team sends the scum the wrong message..?[/quote]

Yes I agree DELP...

So is there going to be a protest before and after the game then???

The board do not care about empty seats (until next season when hopefully a lot of the Season Ticket Holders may of thought again).

They only way of changing things is by letting them know loud and clear how unhappy we are.

As things stand though people trundle along to Carrow Road and you never really see any major signs of dissent.

It is embarrassing.... [:$]

[/quote]

Sorry to bruise your ego - but it could of course be that the vast majority of Norwich fans disagree with you - impossible as that may be to believe!  It could also be that the vast majority of Norwich fans wouldn''t dream of embarrasing themselves in front of you Ipswich fans (as I said earlier why do so many of you post on here?) by behaving in such a foolhardy manner at the derby game.

I''m delighted that at least you have the honesty to admit that you want Ipswich to win but frankly sir I think it is you that are the embarrasment.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="CT "][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[quote user="CT "]A mass boycott would make them care..... BAAAAA BAAAA![/quote]

CT why do you copy what over people do??

[/quote]a) its OTHERb) Smudger and others seem to be the only ones who arent prepared to stick their heads in the sands- and I''m not prepared to either.....[/quote]

Private message me then CT.

I will give it another go at getting a few people up for protesting.

The protest has to be at the board... they are the ones to blame!!!

We have been drinking in The Nelson on a frequent basis before and after games.

I will have a word with a few people.

[/quote]I''ve PM''d you BTW

These things have their own momentum, protest or no protest you need a decisive majority of the fans at a home game to turn on them. This happened to get Worthy out and chase out. There is no mistaking when the fans reach breaking point and losing at home to Ipswich could well be it. The hatred shown from the majority will leave no hiding place for Delia + co. I could never celebrate an Ipswich win over us but if it brings about change then it would be a blessing in disguise. At the very least Roeder should go.

Ring the changes!!!!!!

Smudger, I asked you a serious question on the Match Thread but it was roundly ignored for being too "boring"... so let me try to jazz it up for you, with pretty pictures so to help you understand.Far, far away in the magical land of Smudgeville, there lived a Wicked Old Witch who ruled with absolute power and made the village people sad. [:(]  The local Sherrif of Roedingham was a mean old man [:@] who made the villagers cry [:''(] by hurting their feelings, and such.  His Guards tried to keep everyone happy, but found themselves running around aimlessly, bumping into each other and accidentally knocking Guards from other villages over.The villagers began to get very angry [:@] and then, one day, a brave young Squire stepped forward, like a knight in shining armour.  "I know how to save our village," he said aloud.  "We must go to the Witch''s castle and shout as loud as we can that she must leave us and never come back!""Hooray," said CT, the newly-appointed Village Idiot. [;)] "I''ll join you, brave squire!""I can''t, I''ve got to put the tea [C] on," said everyone else, not really giving a toss.  Then a dour young gentleman stepped forth, glasses perched on his face. [8-|] He was, the brave Squire noted, "boring." [:|]"We here all know of the wicked ways of the Witch," the Boring man began, "and we too wish for her to leave.  But I heard word from her last gathering of minds that she was bored with all of this heartbreak and pain and wanted to leave us alone (as long as she got her money back)""Ah, but..." said the Squire.  "You''re boring and don''t listen to Simon Mayo, the Speaker of Truth.  He knows the ways of the world, and he was once lied to by the Wicked Witch on the wireless.  She speaks not the truth, therefore we must shout even louder.""But I also hear she has asked a hip young pig farmer from Stink Town to seek out a new Lord to take over running the town.  Would we not be best just to wait for him to find someone, for after all, should we not desire a nice person this time, one who will not make us cry but will lead us to the promised land of ample turnips and whatnot?  Then we too can party like its 1993. [<:o)]""Yes, but..." said the Squire.  "But...............""And indeed if we shout loudly at the Witch and she goes before a new Lord is found, who will run the town then?""Master Cullum has promised us the stars [*] and the moon [S] and, and..." the Squire tailed off. "He has promised us nothing but cabbages, and only then if he has full control of those cabbages and can tell us who will be allowed to eat them," retored the Boring man."But..." [:S]"But what?" said the Boring one.  "Perhaps you cannot speak through some wicked curse upon your tongue?  What say you, man?  If we scream and scream until we are sick, what will become of us then?  I await your response, Squire..." [|-)]The Squire could not respond, for he had indeed been frozen by some spell, unable to speak and unable to answer the question.  No one was sure what had happened to the once-brave man - perhaps it was the WivDe''Vil''s work?  Or perhaps it was the horse manure he had eaten for breakfast? [+o(]With the Squire frozen forever, the Boring man disappeared once more into the crowd, to be seen again only on rare occasions.  Some say they last saw him walking towards a pub in the faraway land of Manacleshire..................... [st]Fin.

Regardless of what''s happening off the pitch, I will put all of that aside for the 90 odd minutes while the team are on the pitch. They are why we go and why we are supporters. I will, as always sing my heart out for them, especially so as it''s Ipswich.

I tend to agree with some on here that a loss against our old enemy will spark off some protests - if that happens it happens, but I am going to be in my usual place in the Barclay whatever, cheering on the team. That''s the reason I go. The feelings I have towards the manager and the board can wait for another time.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Smudger, I asked you a serious question on the Match Thread but it was roundly ignored for being too "boring"... so let me try to jazz it up for you, with pretty pictures so to help you understand.Far, far away in the magical land of Smudgeville, there lived a Wicked Old Witch who ruled with absolute power and made the village people sad. [:(]  The local Sherrif of Roedingham was a mean old man [:@] who made the villagers cry [:''(] by hurting their feelings, and such.  His Guards tried to keep everyone happy, but found themselves running around aimlessly, bumping into each other and accidentally knocking Guards from other villages over.The villagers began to get very angry [:@] and then, one day, a brave young Squire stepped forward, like a knight in shining armour.  "I know how to save our village," he said aloud.  "We must go to the Witch''s castle and shout as loud as we can that she must leave us and never come back!""Hooray," said CT, the newly-appointed Village Idiot. [;)] "I''ll join you, brave squire!""I can''t, I''ve got to put the tea [C] on," said everyone else, not really giving a toss.  Then a dour young gentleman stepped forth, glasses perched on his face. [8-|] He was, the brave Squire noted, "boring." [:|]"We here all know of the wicked ways of the Witch," the Boring man began, "and we too wish for her to leave.  But I heard word from her last gathering of minds that she was bored with all of this heartbreak and pain and wanted to leave us alone (as long as she got her money back)""Ah, but..." said the Squire.  "You''re boring and don''t listen to Simon Mayo, the Speaker of Truth.  He knows the ways of the world, and he was once lied to by the Wicked Witch on the wireless.  She speaks not the truth, therefore we must shout even louder.""But I also hear she has asked a hip young pig farmer from Stink Town to seek out a new Lord to take over running the town.  Would we not be best just to wait for him to find someone, for after all, should we not desire a nice person this time, one who will not make us cry but will lead us to the promised land of ample turnips and whatnot?  Then we too can party like its 1993. [<:o)]""Yes, but..." said the Squire.  "But...............""And indeed if we shout loudly at the Witch and she goes before a new Lord is found, who will run the town then?""Master Cullum has promised us the stars [*] and the moon [S] and, and..." the Squire tailed off. "He has promised us nothing but cabbages, and only then if he has full control of those cabbages and can tell us who will be allowed to eat them," retored the Boring man."But..." [:S]"But what?" said the Boring one.  "Perhaps you cannot speak through some wicked curse upon your tongue?  What say you, man?  If we scream and scream until we are sick, what will become of us then?  I await your response, Squire..." [|-)]The Squire could not respond, for he had indeed been frozen by some spell, unable to speak and unable to answer the question.  No one was sure what had happened to the once-brave man - perhaps it was the WivDe''Vil''s work?  Or perhaps it was the horse manure he had eaten for breakfast? [+o(]With the Squire frozen forever, the Boring man disappeared once more into the crowd, to be seen again only on rare occasions.  Some say they last saw him walking towards a pub in the faraway land of Manacleshire..................... [st]Fin.[/quote]I''M FAMOUS!!!!!  [:D]

[quote user="Count Chopula"]I''m third on the left, middle row.[img]http://blog.feestpaleis.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/sheep-flock.jpg[/img][/quote]I''m the good-looking one....

If, like you and others say CT, the board need to go...They already have the season ticket money, they don''t care if you turn up or not now. However, it will effect our chances of getting a result against Ipswich. If i can do anything to give us a slightly larger possibility, as in supporting my team throughout the match, i will do that. And so would, and will, most city fans.If you don''t want to go CT, give your ticket to someone else, so they can support our team for the derby.

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="fearofambition"]will be at carrow road next sunday sitting in silence as ipswich batter us. While delia sits there smiling smugly at another full house of happy clappy fans. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]

I''ll be sitting there and singing my heart out for the team. Thats what fans do.

[/quote]

That''s what fans with their head in the sand and arses in the air ready to get shafted from behind do. Well done you.

[/quote]

I''d rather not make our club and fans look like an absolute joke infront of Ipswich by having a small crowd against our local rivals, nevertheless. Do what you wish.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Smudger, I asked you a serious question on the Match Thread but it was roundly ignored for being too "boring"... so let me try to jazz it up for you, with pretty pictures so to help you understand.

Far, far away in the magical land of Smudgeville, there lived a Wicked Old Witch who ruled with absolute power and made the village people sad. [:(]  The local Sherrif of Roedingham was a mean old man [:@] who made the villagers cry [:''(] by hurting their feelings, and such.  His Guards tried to keep everyone happy, but found themselves running around aimlessly, bumping into each other and accidentally knocking Guards from other villages over.

The villagers began to get very angry [:@] and then, one day, a brave young Squire stepped forward, like a knight in shining armour.  "I know how to save our village," he said aloud.  "We must go to the Witch''s castle and shout as loud as we can that she must leave us and never come back!"

"Hooray," said CT, the newly-appointed Village Idiot. [;)] "I''ll join you, brave squire!"

"I can''t, I''ve got to put the tea [C] on," said everyone else, not really giving a toss.  Then a dour young gentleman stepped forth, glasses perched on his face. [8-|] He was, the brave Squire noted, "boring." [:|]

"We here all know of the wicked ways of the Witch," the Boring man began, "and we too wish for her to leave.  But I heard word from her last gathering of minds that she was bored with all of this heartbreak and pain and wanted to leave us alone (as long as she got her money back)"

"Ah, but..." said the Squire.  "You''re boring and don''t listen to Simon Mayo, the Speaker of Truth.  He knows the ways of the world, and he was once lied to by the Wicked Witch on the wireless.  She speaks not the truth, therefore we must shout even louder."

"But I also hear she has asked a hip young pig farmer from Stink Town to seek out a new Lord to take over running the town.  Would we not be best just to wait for him to find someone, for after all, should we not desire a nice person this time, one who will not make us cry but will lead us to the promised land of ample turnips and whatnot?  Then we too can party like its 1993. [<:o)]"

"Yes, but..." said the Squire.  "But..............."

"And indeed if we shout loudly at the Witch and she goes before a new Lord is found, who will run the town then?"

"Master Cullum has promised us the stars [*] and the moon [S] and, and..." the Squire tailed off.

"He has promised us nothing but cabbages, and only then if he has full control of those cabbages and can tell us who will be allowed to eat them," retored the Boring man.

"But..." [:S]

"But what?" said the Boring one.  "Perhaps you cannot speak through some wicked curse upon your tongue?  What say you, man?  If we scream and scream until we are sick, what will become of us then?  I await your response, Squire..." [|-)]

The Squire could not respond, for he had indeed been frozen by some spell, unable to speak and unable to answer the question.  No one was sure what had happened to the once-brave man - perhaps it was the WivDe''Vil''s work?  Or perhaps it was the horse manure he had eaten for breakfast? [+o(]

With the Squire frozen forever, the Boring man disappeared once more into the crowd, to be seen again only on rare occasions.  Some say they last saw him walking towards a pub in the faraway land of Manacleshire..................... [st]

Fin.
[/quote]

I''M FAMOUS!!!!!  [:D]
[/quote]

I can think of many words to describe you that would not be allowed on a friendly messageboard like this ...

''Famous'' is not one of them.

[quote user="CT "]

BAAAAA BAAAA!
[/quote]

You do not want to know how much of an idiot you sound their. It made me laugh though. Not with you, at you.

So everybody else is a sheep. Yet you are the one following all the others by posting ''baaaa'' everywhere possible. I seriously worry about your mental health CT. Let me know when you work out how to have your own views on things, it should be around the same time that you finally realise how to use that thing situated in your head, however it may be, it''s known as a ''brain'' I do believe.

You are one of one of the most brainless people I have ever had the dissapointment of having to read your posts.

What a great thread! (Stirling work EM!) Seems that Smudge has found himself a new b1tch! Well done CT! You''ve actually sunk lower than even I could have imagined. How naive and impressionable the young are........ Bad times............[:(]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]How naive and impressionable the young are........ Bad times............[:(]
[/quote]

And how stereotypical people are about the young ...

C.T is a minority. This does not mean all youngsters are unable to use their brain to a reasonable level.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]How naive and impressionable the young are........ Bad times............[:(][/quote]

C.T is a minority. This does not mean all youngsters are unable to use their brain to a reasonable level.

[/quote]Apologies Shaun. I meant you no ill feelings. CT is indeed a minority. (Thank god!)

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]How naive and impressionable the young are........ Bad times............[:(]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Apologies Shaun. I meant you no ill feelings. CT is indeed a minority. (Thank god!)
[/quote]

No offence taken. Don''t worry, it just annoys me when people speak of ''the young'' as a whole in bad ways, as opposed to individuals who are the minority.

However, apology accepted. [Y]

Smudger''s stance reminds of me of the US Army in Vitnam and the infamous "We had to destroy the village to save it” quote....

Celebrating as Ipswich beat us seems to be about as far away from being a Norwich fan as you can get, doesn''t it?

[quote user="CT "]A mass boycott would make them care..... BAAAAA BAAAA![/quote]

You do not want to know how much of an idiot you sound their. It made me laugh though. Not with you, at you.

So everybody else is a sheep. Yet you are the one following all the others by posting ''baaaa'' everywhere possible. I seriously worry about your mental health CT. Let me know when you work out how to have your own views on things, it should be around the same time that you finally realise how to use that thing situated in your head, however it may be, it''s known as a ''brain'' I do believe.

You are one of one of the most brainless people I have ever had the dissapointment of having to read your posts.

[/quote]oh ok so if say only 15 thousand turned up for next 2/3 games they wouldnt take notice?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="CT "]

BAAAAA BAAAA!
[/quote]

[/quote]

oh ok so if say only 15 thousand turned up for next 2/3 games they wouldnt take notice?
[/quote]

Maybe they would, but I know a group of other people that also would - Ipswich fans. It would make us a laughing stock ... a bit like you, I guess.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="CT "][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]oh ok so if say only 15 thousand turned up for next 2/3 games they wouldnt take notice? [/quote]

Maybe they would, but I know a group of other people that also would - Ipswich fans. It would make us a laughing stock ... a bit like you, I guess.

[/quote]who cares what they think? short time pain for long term gain. it would send out a massive message especially in front of the cameras

"who cares what they think? short time pain for long term gain. it would send out a massive message especially in front of the cameras"

Ipswich fan: ''remember that time when you only managed to fill half your stadium for the local derby, loyal fans?''

Their is just one simple example of how it would not just be ''short term pain''. If you''re going to do it. Do it against any other team. Not the derby.

"who cares what they think? short time pain for long term gain. it would send out a massive message especially in front of the cameras"

Ipswich fan: ''remember that time when you only managed to fill half your stadium for the local derby, loyal fans?''

Their is just one simple example of how it would not just be ''short term pain''. If you''re going to do it. Do it against any other team. Not the derby.

[/quote]So dont dismiss my idea as totally stupid then [:^)] You agreed in an earlier response that it ''maybe the right thing to do''In fact I totally hate the fact that people dismiss me as a ''complete idiot'' just because I have different ideas to yours, I respect your ideas so I would you could do the same.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

So dont dismiss my idea as totally stupid then [:^)] You agreed in an earlier response that it ''maybe the right thing to do''

In fact I totally hate the fact that people dismiss me as a ''complete idiot'' just because I have different ideas to yours, I respect your ideas so I would you could do the same.
[/quote]

I didn''t agree it was the right thing to do. I just simply said I can understand why you would do so. To which you then lost any of my understanding when you went and said ''I hope we get relegated'' ... Hmmmm, yes. I see ...

And I would be very willing to respect your idea''s and views on things, if they were your own ideas on things and not just because you have followed others. You would also get a bit more respect if you don''t put your points across in the way you do, and if you didn''t post so much absolute rubbish. That would be a good start.

Until then, then yes, I will consider you as a ''complete idiot''.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="CT "][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]So dont dismiss my idea as totally stupid then [:^)] You agreed in an earlier response that it ''maybe the right thing to do''In fact I totally hate the fact that people dismiss me as a ''complete idiot'' just because I have different ideas to yours, I respect your ideas so I would you could do the same.[/quote]

I didn''t agree it was the right thing to do. I just simply said I can understand why you would do so. To which you then lost any of my understanding when you went and said ''I hope we get relegated'' ... Hmmmm, yes. I see ...

And I would be very willing to respect your idea''s and views on things, if they were your own ideas on things and not just because you have followed others. You would also get a bit more respect if you don''t put your points across in the way you do, and if you didn''t post so much absolute rubbish. That would be a good start.

Until then, then yes, I will consider you as a ''complete idiot''.

[/quote]So just because I happen to think the same views as some on these boards, they arent my own ideas? I''m sure you agree with some people on here, does it mean you''ve used their ideas?

I think people who use the word sheep now are becoming the sheep by using the words that others first used and as sheep follow your the sheep. Confused.com? I am.[:S]